ways we can combat outsourcing

Yes, of course he could have. He could have not moved the date back in an attempt to have a made for TV moment on 9/11. Had he left in May as was per the agreement the Taliban was nowhere near Kubal and none of that would have been necessary.

It was not about staying any later, it is about him staying too long in the first place. Biden wanted a big win for the TV on the anniversary of 9/11, and that fucked up everything.
The intel was bad...

Biden was told he had much more time... But the collapse of the Afghan forces at such would have happened just as quick in May as it did in August... They took over the country in 5 days... 31st August was a deadline set by the Taliban and it was an extension of an earlier one...

The intel was bad...

Biden was told he had much more time... But the collapse of the Afghan forces at such would have happened just as quick in May as it did in August... They took over the country in 5 days... 31st August was a deadline set by the Taliban and it was an extension of an earlier one...

That does not remove there was no reason to push it back other than to have a made for TV moment. He made it political when it should not have been

Intentions are meaningless. The road to hell is paved with intentions...not one thing was every completed due to having intentions.

The fact that is all you have to hang your hat on shows just how weak your argument is.
only meaningless to you because it hurts your narrative

and arent you saying trump intended to leave them there??

so intention mean something when it supports your narrative but not when it hurts your narrative,,,

are you ever going to prove trump surrendered or are you retracting that??

only meaningless to you because it hurts your narrative

and arent you saying trump intended to leave them there??

I am saying Trump did leave them there. That is all that I know for sure. I do not care what he intended

so intention mean something when it supports your narrative but not when it hurts your narrative,,,

No, intentions mean nothing to me. But since they are so very important to you, be consistent with your views and prove that Biden intended to fuck things up as badly as he did.

Trump made a bad deal with the Taliban, INSTEAD of the government, not that they were worth much. Then left the clean up to the next administration. Getting out is a good thing. War is always a mess. Am sure there was a better way, our government prefers fighting with each other rather than work together toward better solutions.
What kind of better deal do you imagine he could have gotten?

"Banning" is never effective. Low energy costs are the key. It lowers the cost of the production of goods and the transportation as well as retail and advertising costs. So far democrats seem determined to punish Americans for their decadence by keeping energy costs artificially high.

I am saying Trump did leave them there. That is all that I know for sure. I do not care what he intended

No, intentions mean nothing to me. But since they are so very important to you, be consistent with your views and prove that Biden intended to fuck things up as badly as he did.
so it is your TDS causing you to rant incoherently,,,

how do you prove intention when it actually happened??
its self proving,,

how do you prove intention when it actually happened??
its self proving,,

You worship of Trump is causing you to rant incoherently...

People can intend to do one thing and end up doing something else. Pretty much nobody intends to wreck their car, yet it happens every day. I intended to put in a 6 mile run today, but instead went to the gym. Intentions and actions often do not match.

But it is cute now that all of a sudden actions are important for Biden but for your god all that matters is intentions.

you cult members are so hard to deal with some days

You worship of Trump is causing you to rant incoherently...

People can intend to do one thing and end up doing something else. Pretty much nobody intends to wreck their car, yet it happens every day. I intended to put in a 6 mile run today, but instead went to the gym. Intentions and actions often do not match.

But it is cute now that all of a sudden actions are important for Biden but for your god all that matters is intentions.

you cult members are so hard to deal with some days
trumps actions of starting the process of ending a useless war are not in dispute or an intention,, its what he did,,

as for youre claims he intended to leave weapons because he didnt meet your precious time table is just your TDS talking,,

just say it??

ORANGE MAN BAD NO MATTER WHAT,,

as for youre claims he intended to leave weapons because he didnt meet your precious time table is just your TDS talking,,

why do you keep lying about me? I have never said once what Trump intended, all I have said is what he did. He left the weapons, you cannot dispute this fact so you keep talking about intentions .

One more time...fuck intentions

Oh, and it is "your claims" not "youre claims"....

why do you keep lying about me? I have never said once what Trump intended, all I have said is what he did. He left the weapons, you cannot dispute this fact so you keep talking about intentions .

did he leave them there or were the scheduled for a later date to be removed??

leaving them means all troops are out and only equipment remains,, thats not what trump did,,

you know like biden did,,,

you may want to look up the definition of "leave" cause I did and what you said trump did isnt true,,,

did he leave them there or were the scheduled for a later date to be removed??

He left them there. That is the only known fact. Nothing else matters.

leaving them means all troops are out and only equipment remains,, thats not what trump did,,

That is not what leaving means.

you may want to look up the definition of "leave" cause I did and what you said trump did isnt true,,,

The equipment was allowed to remain under Trump. That is a fact.
1635728494776.png

He left them there. That is the only known fact. Nothing else matters.

That is not what leaving means.

The equipment was allowed to remain under Trump. That is a fact.
View attachment 558820
and because there were still troops there he didnt LEAVE anything,,

thats just the spin your TDS has created,,

now biden did leave them because he pulled all the troops out in the middle of the night along with civilians,,

but sure lets talk about what trump didnt do,,

and because there were still troops there he didnt LEAVE anything,,

There were 2500 troops, the equipment left was not for those 2500 troops...thus he left it.

now biden did leave them because he pulled all the troops out in the middle of the night along with civilians,,

but sure lets talk about what trump didnt do,,

Yes, Biden did do that. But he could not have done that had Trump not left it there.

No matter how you spin it, your god fucked it up also...but you will never be able to say those words.

There were 2500 troops, the equipment left was not for those 2500 troops...thus he left it.

Yes, Biden did do that. But he could not have done that had Trump not left it there.

No matter how you spin it, your god fucked it up also...but you will never be able to say those words.
who said it was for 2500 troops?? thats not the issue,, not sure why youre spinning into that,,

as per your definition "allow to remain" that would mean there werent any troops or people still there, and as you said 2500 troops remained,, therefor didnt "go away from" as per the other definition,,

not sure how you can argue with simple english but I am sure you will because the TDS requires you do,,

as per your definition "allow to remain" that would mean there werent any troops or people still there, and as you said 2500 troops remained,, therefor didnt "go away from" as per the other definition,,

No, there is nothing in the definition that requires troops or people still there, you are just making that up. How deeply desperate can you be to defend your god that you have to add words to a definition.

No, there is nothing in the definition that requires troops or people still there, you are just making that up. How deeply desperate can you be to defend your god that you have to add words to a definition.
the definition isnt about troops,, its about the meaning of a word and why you are not using it correctly or are intentionally lying by using it,,

it cant remain behind if there are people still there watching it and they didnt "GO AWAY FROM IT" nor could it be "ALLOWED TO REMAIN" if there were people still there,,

sorry words have meanings and you cant change them TDS or not,,

nor could it be "ALLOWED TO REMAIN" if there were people still there,,

yes, it was ALLOWED TO REMAIN. People being there does not change that it was ALLOWED TO REMAIN.

Dude, pull your head out of Trump's ass and get some fresh air, you are really starting to not make any sense.

Forum List

Back