These people don't want asylum!!! They want the lefts false promises!!!!!

For years the argument has been "If they want to come here, let them come legally"

I guess (not that we didn't already know this) that was a lie.

Maybe America and Americans could stop destroying their countries and making them desperate by enabling the cartels with billions of dollars a year for their drugs.

If you really want to stop a problem, you address its root cause.
1. you are TOTALLY full of shit--we are not destroying their countries --in fact, for example, we are GREATLY helping and building them
2. we helped Latin America--BIG TIME--with BILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$ -and guess what?? it was a failure and waste of BILLIONS because their culture sucks --where as when we helped Germany and Japan, they became economic powerhouses
here--learn some history before sounding like a fool = BILLIONS $ for Latin America = FAILURE:

1. you are TOTALLY full of shit--we are not destroying their countries --in fact, for example, we are GREATLY helping and building them
2. we helped Latin America--BIG TIME--with BILLIONS $$$$$$$$$$ - and guess what?? it was a failure and waste of BILLIONS because their culture sucks --where as when we helped Germany and Japan, they became economic powerhouses
here--learn some history before sounding like a fool = BILLIONS $ for Latin America = FAILURE:

We didn't go round assassinating leaders in Germany and Japan while working to undercut their economies like we have done in Latin America.

We didn't go round assassinating leaders in Germany and Japan while working to undercut their economies like we have done in Latin America.
Alliance for Progress !!!! read it --learn it
AND --AND-- AND--Germany and Japan's infrastructure was in RUINS!!!!! and they STILL are doing better than Latin America
but their cultures are not shit like in Africa or Latin America

Alliance for Progress !!!! read it --learn it
AND --AND-- AND--Germany and Japan's infrastructure was in RUINS!!!!! and they STILL are doing better than Latin America
but their cultures are not shit like in Africa or Latin America

60 years ago and in the years after that, as I said....................

.....we need to cut asylum/LEGAL and illegal immigration for many common sense reasons which I've stated in other threads ..one of which is that we are in HUGE debt

Actually America DID work very hard to whack the leaders of our WW2 enemies after the war. Did you not see Judgment at Nuremberg?

Latin America's problems- like in Cuba- were the fault of liberal provocateurs. Cuba had a tremendous standard of living in the 1950's. I remember Lucy going there to meet her in-laws, standard of living nearly equal to America and more Americans wanted to move there instead of vice versa.

BOMBING the crap out of Germany and Japan did not undercut their economy?????!!!!!!!!
.....Japan and Germany are known for their discipline/etc ..Japan is well known for not WASTING material/natural resources/for making things ''perfect'' the first time/etc BECAUSE they don't have many natural resources ......they have great cultures ...and don't try that stupid shit about WW2 ....

Actually America DID work very hard to whack the leaders of our WW2 enemies after the war. Did you not see Judgment at Nuremberg?

Latin America's problems- like in Cuba- were the fault of liberal provocateurs. Cuba had a tremendous standard of living in the 1950's. I remember Lucy going there to meet her in-laws, standard of living nearly equal to America and more Americans wanted to move there instead of vice versa.
yes--it's a few jackass hypocrite WHINERS that ONLY claim they are victims that destroyed Cuba's economy

That isn't what I said. It would be nice if you and others would quit trying to spin what I said and actually address what I said. We did not try and assassinate the leaders of Germany and Japan after WWII.

That isn't what I said. It would be nice if you and others would quit trying to spin what I said and actually address what I said. We did not try and assassinate the leaders of Germany and Japan after WWII.
that has nothing to do with us giving BILLIONS of $$$$$$$ to help Latin America and it failed
..it's like what dumbass Bidumb is doing to the blacks/etc here- giving PROVEN failures $$$$$$ that will be wasted

that has nothing to do with us giving BILLIONS of $$$$$$$ to help Latin America and it failed
..it's like what dumbass Bidumb is doing to the blacks/etc here- giving PROVEN failures $$$$$$ that will be wasted

We gave a ton of money to Afghanistan when it was fighting Russia also but then we did not like their choices and had to undermine their entire country. That's what we do.

We gave a ton of money to Afghanistan when it was fighting Russia also but then we did not like their choices and had to undermine their entire country. That's what we do.
TOTAL stupidity!!STOP please
1. that, also, has nothing to do with my point/etc
2. people inside Afghanistan murdered MORE people than were killed at Pearl Harbor
it is totally ludicrous and laughable that you even mention Afghanistan

o yes--AND--Afghanistan was a shithole long BEFORE the US got involved

I can't see the idiots posting.....but the tactic is clear as day.

goal post moved!!!!! they claim its about asylum, and when you show that's bull shit, they change the reason to something else.

ignore is awesome. fuck these clowns.

Forum List

Back