Watched part of "Shape of the Water"

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Maybe half way or so. Movie of the year, are you serious? If that movie isn't evidence of a damaged shit-hole Hollywood I don't know what is.

I was even told it was an original idea. Interjecting every component of progressive politics behind a mermaid is hardly an original idea. It just helps to confirm it's a piece of trash.

Maybe half way or so. Movie of the year, are you serious? If that movie isn't evidence of a damaged shit-hole Hollywood I don't know what is.

I was even told it was an original idea. Interjecting every component of progressive politics behind a mermaid is hardly an original idea. It just helps to confirm it's a piece of trash.
I thought it was stupid too but I didn't whine like a little bitch about it like your lame snowflake ass is doing

It was weird, artsy, hipster doofus [emoji90]. Saw part of it myself. Not exactly family entertainment such as the cinematic John Wic per say. Something for everyone in that flick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The critics don't agree - I've got it in my blu-Ray queue

TOMATOMETER
92%
Average Rating: 8.4/10
Reviews Counted: 372
Fresh: 343
Rotten: 29

Critics Consensus: The Shape of Water finds Guillermo del Toro at his visually distinctive best -- and matched by an emotionally absorbing story brought to life by a stellar Sally Hawkins performance.

AUDIENCE SCORE

73%
liked it

Average Rating: 3.7/5
User Ratings: 23,686
ADD

The critics don't agree - I've got it in my blu-Ray queue

TOMATOMETER
92%
Average Rating: 8.4/10
Reviews Counted: 372
Fresh: 343
Rotten: 29

Critics Consensus: The Shape of Water finds Guillermo del Toro at his visually distinctive best -- and matched by an emotionally absorbing story brought to life by a stellar Sally Hawkins performance.

AUDIENCE SCORE

73%
liked it

Average Rating: 3.7/5
User Ratings: 23,686
ADD

The circuits are liberals. They likely creamed their panties when out of the blue, the gay dude grabbed a much younger man's hand in a restaurant, uninvited. The movie is trash.

a mermaid?....you mean mer-man dont you?...

I didn't see a penis. Come to think of it, it was probably a non-gender specific mer-lesbian consistent with everything else in the movie.

Last edited:

I didn't see a penis. Come to think of it, it was probably a non-gender specific mer-lesbian consistent with everything else in the movie.
she described how it came out to the other cleaning lady who asked that question....

she described how it came out to the other cleaning lady who asked that question....

I didn't make it that far. Sounds more like a clitoris.

The government captures the "creature from the black lagoon" and a mute babe frees him. It's a grade B picture but nothing to get hysterical about.

how would you know if you did not make it that far?....just asking.....

The shape of water is no mystery. When not acted upon by external forces, water will form a sphere. It will maintain spherical symmetry in part due to equal distribution of mass and hydrogen bond.

Spherical is also the natural shape of fire.

Mer-person

FrighteningMasculineGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Because no matter how small, a dick is an outie. It's the clitoris that's internal until aroused.

Therefore we can conclude the mer-person is a mermaid and lesbian with an enormous clitoris, checking off a box or two in progressiveness.

The strength of liberalism was art. Hollywood produced art until progressive ideology and high tech. got in the way. With rare exception, new movies are low on substance, originality and risk. Evidenced by the shape of a clitoris as best picture.

Last edited:

Because no matter how small, a dick is an outie. It's the clitoris that's internal until aroused.

Therefore we can conclude the mer-person is a mermaid and lesbian, which checks off another box in progressiveness.

The strength of liberalism was art. Hollywood produced art until progressive ideology and high tech. got in the way. With rare exception, new movies are low on substance, originality and risk.
the way she described it,it was a dick that came out of an opening.....lots of Amphibians have hidden peckers...

Therefore we can conclude the mer-person is a mermaid and lesbian, which checks off another box in progressiveness.

The strength of liberalism was art. Hollywood produced art until progressive ideology and high tech. got in the way. With rare exception, new movies are low on substance, originality and risk.
the way she described it,it was a dick that came out of an opening.....lots of Amphibians have hidden peckers...

BS, she can't even talk.

BS, she can't even talk.
how did she communicate in the movie?....

Forum List

Back