Washington Universities Feel Black Students Should Be Graded Differently

A bit of near-ancient history from the U.S.

In the early 70's, the Federal Government gave a written test to people who wanted "professional and administrative" jobs. I gather that the test was to account for the different value of grades from various institutions. You couldn't count a degree from a community college the same as a degree from a "better" school, eh?

So they created the Professional and Administrative Career Exam (commonly called the "PACE" test) to evaluate applicants for government jobs, usually college grads - though this could be waived with significant work experience. Based on how you did on the test, you were given a percentile grade that was used to put you on the waiting list - so to speak - for positions that came open. At the time I took the exam I did not yet have a bachelor's degree but I was a veteran. With my 5 point veterans preference, my score was 103%. Disabled vets went to the top of the list regardless, so I was in the second-highest category for being hired, and I was hired by DoD within a few months after taking the PACE test.

Enter Jimmy Carter, the great humanitarian.

Those of you who are still reading this thread know that there was a "problem" with the PACE test. It basically excluded people of Black African descent. Their average scores were miserable, and they never got to the top of the list. This was a problem, for sure (and I agree that it was a problem).

Because of the "problem," the Office of Personnel Management "cancelled" the PACE test and, on Jimmy Carter's instructions, promised to create a new test that avoided all "cultural bias" and guaranteed that "white" people and Black people would pass in proportionate numbers with those taking the test.

Those of us taking notice of this development collectively responded, "Say what???" There is no such test. There can be no such test. One can only imagine the questions that could populate such a test. They would have to include questions of Black esoterica unknown to "white" people in order to achieve its goal. The imagination reels.

Within a few years, the OPM gave up on its impossible assignment to create the "perfect" test, and instituted a systematic evaluation protocol that included what schools you went to, what your grades were, and whatever else they HAD TO consider in order not to exclude "minorities." And I believe that is what remains to this day.

For reasons that are indelicate to discuss, any large-scale quantitative assessment of intelligence or learning will demonstrate that, on average, Blacks fall below the standard of other races and ethnic groups. There will be outstanding Blacks who meet the high standards (more so in coming years as interracial couplings become more common), but on average Blacks will be near the bottom.

So yes, Black students should be graded "differently." But this will be yet another example of the Law of Unintended Consequences in the future. Any employer who sees an "Honors" degree from a Washington school will give that honor no weight in evaluating the candidate, assuming that it is bogus. Because it probably is.

Last month the Univ. Of Washington came to this conclusion....and this month Washington State agreed with them.

Black students shouldn't have to take exams and silly stuff like that because they're too busy fighting for their freedom.

This will sure help them to get a good job

Creating special rules for one group based on color sounds pretty racist.
Assuming that a particular group lacks the ability to pass without special rules based on color is definitely racist.
Typical Pretzel Logic of SJW's.

It may SEEM "racist" to you. HOWEVER---you are a MUTANT-----your melanocytes are weak ------a condition which also screws up your MIND. You are melanin deficient. Interestingly-----melanocytes originate in the
NEURAL CREST (for those who actually passed biology 101 and even TOOK THE TEST). The purpose of Melanin production which is WEAK in the colorless people IS----as a market to determine who should NOT pay back school loans and are entitled to rent free housing.
IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
What does that do with the fact, now proven by two universities. That blacks aren't smart as white people. They vote mostly democrat already proves their ignorance. Now personally I really don't think that way. Just going on what liberals tell me, I do believe about the ignorance about the voting. But whites also are ignorant and vote for democrats.
I don't think it's a matter of intelligence....it's a matter of life-long conditioning.
Before the pandemic they were actually talking about leaving the Democrat Party.
I think many of them are horrified by the actions of BLM members just like we are.
However, so many of them have been taught how to be resentful of the country they live in.

The primary goal right now for the Democrat Party is turning all of these students that aren't attending classes anymore into worthless troublemakers and criminals. This Summer is their training period. They're learning how to break the law and become a menace to society. That way by September they can become a huge threat to everyone. Even if the Democrats allow them to go back to school....our schools won't be able to control them.

YES ----too too true BLM is a highly successful and HIGHLY SUBVERSIVE movement and it has VERY WIDE APPEAL
I disagree BLM has "very wide appeal." I'd amend that statement to... "BLM has very wide PANDERING."

And Washington does this while sending all their WHITE gov employees to reeducation camps to UNDO their WHITENESS.

That state is seriously FUCKED UP.
It wasn't always like that. Jay Inslee and the virulent left have invaded and taken over Washington the same way cancer invades and overtakes healthy human cells.

Treating anything the left does without loathing and suspicion is a serious mistake.

No wonder that idiot mayor of Seattle let terrorists take over her town. She's obviously one of them, no doubt locally educated, if you can call that education. No wonder the Huskies get so many illiterate football players.

"....cockroaches are not loners. If you see one, there are likely many more that you can't see. ....."

Marxist BLM is today's VERY POPULAR FAD-----like "flower power, cops is pigs and don't trust anyone over 30" in the 1960s. There were old hippies even back then, Lots of college
Professors were also "hippies"

No wonder that idiot mayor of Seattle let terrorists take over her town. She's obviously one of them, no doubt locally educated, if you can call that education. No wonder the Huskies get so many illiterate football players.

"....cockroaches are not loners. If you see one, there are likely many more that you can't see. ....."

Marxist BLM is today's VERY POPULAR FAD-----like "flower power, cops is pigs and don't trust anyone over 30" in the 1960s. There were old hippies even back then, Lots of college
Yes... very popular with the Marxists.

Assuming that a particular group lacks the ability to pass without special rules based on color is definitely racist.

It may SEEM "racist" to you. HOWEVER---you are a MUTANT-----your melanocytes are weak ------a condition which also screws up your MIND. You are melanin deficient. Interestingly-----melanocytes originate in the
NEURAL CREST (for those who actually passed biology 101 and even TOOK THE TEST). The purpose of Melanin production which is WEAK in the colorless people IS----as a market to determine who should NOT pay back school loans and are entitled to rent free housing.
IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
What does that do with the fact, now proven by two universities. That blacks aren't smart as white people. They vote mostly democrat already proves their ignorance. Now personally I really don't think that way. Just going on what liberals tell me, I do believe about the ignorance about the voting. But whites also are ignorant and vote for democrats.
I don't think it's a matter of intelligence....it's a matter of life-long conditioning.
Before the pandemic they were actually talking about leaving the Democrat Party.
I think many of them are horrified by the actions of BLM members just like we are.
However, so many of them have been taught how to be resentful of the country they live in.

The primary goal right now for the Democrat Party is turning all of these students that aren't attending classes anymore into worthless troublemakers and criminals. This Summer is their training period. They're learning how to break the law and become a menace to society. That way by September they can become a huge threat to everyone. Even if the Democrats allow them to go back to school....our schools won't be able to control them.

YES ----too too true BLM is a highly successful and HIGHLY SUBVERSIVE movement and it has VERY WIDE APPEAL
I disagree BLM has "very wide appeal." I'd amend that statement to... "BLM has very wide PANDERING."

Nope WIDE APPEAL-----and it will grow.
By 1970 EVERYONE was wearing a miniskirt
(all important people) The ongoing crap will have its effect on EVERYTHING from cuisine to
fashionable underwear

Last month the Univ. Of Washington came to this conclusion....and this month Washington State agreed with them.

Black students shouldn't have to take exams and silly stuff like that because they're too busy fighting for their freedom.

Ridiculous. They want equality...but then want separate treatment. Idiots.

IT IS A COSMIC PLAN

Nope WIDE APPEAL-----and it will grow.
By 1970 EVERYONE was wearing a miniskirt
(all important people) The ongoing crap will have its effect on EVERYTHING from cuisine to
fashionable underwear
Blm is just the democrats bringing back the kkk in 2020. You need hate to give you power. It will fail again.

See University of California Board of Regent's v. Bakke 1978
SCOTUS ruled that you can't have academic policies based solely on race.

IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
Hey North Korean...the Dear Leader is a fat pig.

I live in a very culturally/racially diverse city and NEIGHBORHOOD ------I doubt that more than 10% of the "persons of color" or other communities of the not so bright actually know who or what was MARX, or Stalin, or Engels or
.......whatshisname........ -----i am no expert either---but have a vague idea. Right now----the population of my city is fascinated with a
BREAD AND CIRCUSES mayor

I once worked at a transmission shop owned by a black man. All of his employees were black. Now this place had been in business for years and yet not one of them knew how to use a volt ohm meter or how to check the electronic components inside the transmission. None of them knew how to use an oil pressure gauge either.

I live in a very culturally/racially diverse city and NEIGHBORHOOD ------I doubt that more than 10% of the "persons of color" or other communities of the not so bright actually know who or what was MARX, or Stalin, or Engels or
.......whatshisname........ -----i am no expert either---but have a vague idea. Right now----the population of my city is fascinated with a
BREAD AND CIRCUSES mayor
You don't have to know who Marx was, or what his beliefs were, to be LIKE him.

There's many websites that all have virtually the same information...

I.Q. And Human Intelligence

IDIOTIC ^

Just don't hire a Washington State graduate, period, as you cannot discriminate base of several things. Their degree is useless, if you need the trained skills you are trying to acquire. Normal university graduates are available at same price for entry level positions requiring a d a degree from normal schools all across the country.
If they were to institute such a rule, it wouldnt hurt the reputation of degrees that the white students recieved. They still had to take the tests. Their plan would however ruin the degrees of their black students. A black persons UAW degree would meaningless, so there wouldnt be any reason to hire them. A community college degree holding applicant would be preferable at that point.

Doing this would only hurt black people.

Last edited:

IDIOTIC ^
Well... sorry... but it doesn't matter what you call it, it's still fact.

Forum List

Back