Washington Universities Feel Black Students Should Be Graded Differently

I once worked at a transmission shop owned by a black man. All of his employees were black. Now this place had been in business for years and yet not one of them knew how to use a volt ohm meter or how to check the electronic components inside the transmission. None of them knew how to use an oil pressure gauge either.
Places where I worked were required to hire a certain % of black employees. Management stuck them in departments where they could do the least damage to manufacturing process and profit line. Because of poor education and attitude.

Last edited:
Just don't hire a Washington State graduate, period, as you cannot discriminate base of several things. Their degree is useless, if you need the trained skills you are trying to acquire. Normal university graduates are available at same price for entry level positions requiring a d a degree from normal schools all across the country.
If they were to institute such a rule, it wouldnt hurt the reputation of degrees that the white students recieved. They still had to take the tests. Their plan would however ruin the degrees of their black students. A black persons UAW degree would meangless, so there wouldnt be any reason to hire them. A community college degree holding applicant would be preferable at that point.

Doing this would only hurt black people.
Yeah I doubt that will stop the progressive race pimps in Washington. They'll just mandate that you HAVE to hire them, while they send all the whites off to reeducation camps to undo their whiteness.

Can you imagine sending blacks to reeducation camps to undo their BLACKNESS?

Is there any greater example of a DOUBLE STANDARD on the planet? And there's your modern day radical DEMOCRAT PARTY.

This is how universities die. A degree from this place becomes worthless, especially if you be black

Just don't hire a Washington State graduate, period, as you cannot discriminate base of several things. Their degree is useless, if you need the trained skills you are trying to acquire. Normal university graduates are available at same price for entry level positions requiring a d a degree from normal schools all across the country.
If they were to institute such a rule, it wouldnt hurt the reputation of degrees that the white students recieved. They still had to take the tests. Their plan would however ruin the degrees of their black students. A black persons UAW degree would meangless at that point and there wouldnt be any reason to hire them. A community college degree holding applicant would be preferable at that point.

the term "black person" and "white person" -----has not even been defined. Where have you been-----can you define these terms? Lately, whilst WHITE is still being used-----the new term is PERSON OF COLOR. Anyone can be a "PERSON OF COLOR" based on anything. -----white is just as nebulous. In fact----biologically ---the terms are also not well defined. The construct PERSON OF COLOR is a really clever ploy DESIGNED to swell the ranks of the AGGRIEVED who SHOULD BE ENTITLED to just about anything they want from free luxury housing to ------a MAGNA CUM LAUDE college degree, and little painted pictures on their fingernails

Last edited:
the term "black person" and "white person" -----has not even been defined.
More like... the term "black person" and "white person" has been REdefined.

The left loves this name change game. They do it with everything...

HOMO - "gay"
ILLEGAL ALIEN - "undocumented immigrant"
OUT RIOTING NOT ATTENDING SCHOOL AND CAN'T PASS THEIR COLLEGE EXAM - "out fighting for their rights"

... and the list can go on and on.

No wonder that idiot mayor of Seattle let terrorists take over her town. She's obviously one of them, no doubt locally educated, if you can call that education. No wonder the Huskies get so many illiterate football players.

"....cockroaches are not loners. If you see one, there are likely many more that you can't see. ....."

Marxist BLM is today's VERY POPULAR FAD-----like "flower power, cops is pigs and don't trust anyone over 30" in the 1960s. There were old hippies even back then, Lots of college
Professors were also "hippies"
Yes... very popular with the Marxists.

I live in a very culturally/racially diverse city and NEIGHBORHOOD ------I doubt that more than 10% of the "persons of color" or other communities of the not so bright actually know who or what was MARX, or Stalin, or Engels or
.......whatshisname........ -----i am no expert either---but have a vague idea. Right now----the population of my city is fascinated with a
BREAD AND CIRCUSES mayor
They are being led in that direction became they are lemmings.

I once worked at a transmission shop owned by a black man. All of his employees were black. Now this place had been in business for years and yet not one of them knew how to use a volt ohm meter or how to check the electronic components inside the transmission. None of them knew how to use an oil pressure gauge either.
Places where I worked were required to hire a certain % of black employees. Management stuck them in departments where they could do the least damage to manufacturing process and profit line. Because of poor education and attitude.
Back in the seventies I worked in a plastics mfg. company. I worked in the quality control lab. No blacks worked there because they could not pass all the testing. All the blacks worked out in production.

I wonder if blacks don't have rights who did we have a black president. How do blacks own businesses. How is Dr. Carson what he is? How were at least a third of all visiting wardens black?

Minority types of any skin color who were once victims of discrimination or knew someone who was a victim of discrimination, should be promoted to managerial positions in industry regardless of their skills and education. So what if they leave out a couple of bolts on an airplane engine, we will feel better about it in the long run.

Minority types of any skin color who were once victims of discrimination or knew someone who was a victim of discrimination, should be promoted to managerial positions in industry regardless of their skills and education. So what if they leave out a couple of bolts on an airplane engine, we will feel better about it in the long run.

The effect of satire is lost on the Leftists just as the full impact of alphabet soup is lost on the illiterates.

How many times have I posted studies proving blacks are among the lowest IQ races on the planet? Half a dozen at least. Seems Washington is aware of this, found an excuse and is indirectly making allowances for it without admitting it.
Have you deliberated any solutions to the problem(s)?

I agree that ghetto cultured Black people are seriously maligned, and in this instance the schools are inclined to placate them and let them fail in the real world, and blame the "real world."

How many times have I posted studies proving blacks are among the lowest IQ races on the planet? Half a dozen at least. Seems Washington is aware of this, found an excuse and is indirectly making allowances for it without admitting it.

I agree that ghetto cultured Black people are seriously maligned, and in this instance the schools are inclined to placate them and let them fail in the real world, and blame the "real world."

Everyone is afraid to be called 'racist.'

Objective standards are gone.

That whirring sound you hear is Martin Luther King, Jr spinning in his grave.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

The first step to solving any problem is to first accept there is a one, and that hasn't been done. Everyone is far to frightened to talk about IQ and race. No one is to ever say anything that can be twisted or construed as derogatory about black people. It's taboo... strictly off limits. They're petrified of being labeled a racist.

So a true working solution to the race IQ differences is probably never going to come. Not in our lifetime at least.

Last edited:
If they were to institute such a rule, it wouldnt hurt the reputation of degrees that the white students recieved. They still had to take the tests. Their plan would however ruin the degrees of their black students. A black persons UAW degree would meangless, so there wouldnt be any reason to hire them. A community college degree holding applicant would be preferable at that point.

Yeah I doubt that will stop the progressive race pimps in Washington. They'll just mandate that you HAVE to hire them, while they send all the whites off to reeducation camps to undo their whiteness.

Can you imagine sending blacks to reeducation camps to undo their BLACKNESS?

Is there any greater example of a DOUBLE STANDARD on the planet? And there's your modern day radical DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Once upon a time I would have said that could never happen.

No longer.

The first step to solving any problem is to first accept there is a one, and that hasn't been done. Everyone is far to frightened to talk about IQ and race. They petrified of being labeled a racist.

So a true working solution to the race IQ differences is probably never going to come. Not in our lifetime at least.

Just yesterday I heard a Democrat official say 'we need to have a national conversation....'

There is nothing the Liberals want less than a national conversation....try it, and watch how quickly they shout 'hate speech!!!!'

Last month the Univ. Of Washington came to this conclusion....and this month Washington State agreed with them.

Black students shouldn't have to take exams and silly stuff like that because they're too busy fighting for their freedom.

The kkkers still insulting the black man

The first step to solving any problem is to first accept there is a one, and that hasn't been done. Everyone is far to frightened to talk about IQ and race. They petrified of being labeled a racist.

Just yesterday I heard a Democrat official say 'we need to have a national conversation....'

There is nothing the Liberals want less than a national conversation....try it, and watch how quickly they shout 'hate speech!!!!'
They ALL speak the same language in Washington DC. Not long ago they were all saying, "at the end of the day," and before that, and still do in large part, when wanting to make a point, but actually more out of just habit, they all say, "LOOK," to begin any sentence. Now it's, "we need to have a conversation." They make me sick, all of them. It's like they're all programmed together to speak the same.

They ALL speak the same language in Washington DC. Not long ago they were all saying, "at the end of the day," and before that, and still do in large part, when wanting to make a point, but actually more out of just habit, they all say, "LOOK," to begin any sentence. Now it's, "we need to have a conversation." They make me sick, all of them. It's like they're all programmed together to speak the same.

I asked posters for that 'conversation'....
1. Dennis Prager's recent column is a good place to get the ball rolling:
"If America Is So Racist, Why Are There So Many Race Hoaxes?"

If America Is So Racist, Why Are There So Many Race Hoaxes?

As I wrote nearly three years ago: "Perhaps the second greatest libel -- and certainly the most widespread -- is that America is a racist country that oppresses its minorities

townhall.com

Shouldn't it be easy to point to all the racism if it were there???

2. With all the recent emphasis on racist police, and black-hating authorities......why is it that now Liberal will dare provide the only hypothetical answer to this hypothetical question:
Considering the number of blacks shot by police, what would be the only explanation if we posit that the police are not racist in the slightest?

3.What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

4.Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

Since the inception of LBJ's 'War on Poverty,' $22 trillion has been spent to end poverty…yet, over half a century later, the poverty rate is worryingly similar to the rate when LBJ began…
Why are we still following this failed plan?

Nope.....no Liberal takers for that 'conversation.'

Forum List

Back