Zone1 If Blacks Do What Whites Have Done We Will Be Successful

So all of them?
No not all of them. And I'll agree that MOST of them are more responsible for their current situation than we are. At this point. Here's why. Quickly.

My brother was born in Detroit to immigrant parents. He is now a VP of a fortune 500. Has so much money both his kids will get whatever he has left when he dies AND $5 million a piece. In one generation.

They'll say he benefited from being white. If that is true, today with diversity programs and AA, you actually benefit from being black. Or a woman. Even better if you are a black woman.

So blacks need to shut the fuck up. Even if you are poor as fuck you can get out of the hood. Just do EXACTLY what my parents did. Look for a job outside the hood and get the fuck out. Live with your grandmother until you can afford a house in the suburbs. Save like a mother fucker. Have your kids go to college. Get fixed after 2 kids. Save. Work hard at the company who hires you. Stay late and come early. Take on the tough assignments. Companies say they can't find good diversity candidates. So you just have to do everything we did.

I got a bachelors at a level 2 college my brother got a masters at a better school than I could get into. He's a millionaire I make $100K. Both successful but me on the low end he overachieved. He says he "hit the work lotto" when he got named VP.

In this area, it's a good thing to be black. But not at companies who don't care about diversity and don't want to work with blacks. Not when cops pull them over.

But you know what? They only make up 15% of our population. About half the fortune 500 have diversity programs whether we like it or not because this country is too diverse to remain 100% white in the exec boardroom. So the battle continues.

So ultimately, there is a lot still needs to be done. But black people need to know it's tough for us whites to be successful too. And sorry but the kids who go to the more expensive/better schools get better paying jobs. That's not racism.

Here's another thing that would go a long way to make things fair. Employers should have to post the salary on job boards. That way blacks and women don't continue to get 75 cents on the dollar.

Then you won't be losing jobs to blacks. If I were a corporation and blacks did it cheaper, I'd hire them first too.

No not all of them. And I'll agree that MOST of them are more responsible for their current situation than we are. At this point. Here's why. Quickly.

My brother was born in Detroit to immigrant parents. He is now a VP of a fortune 500. Has so much money both his kids will get whatever he has left when he dies AND $5 million a piece. In one generation.

They'll say he benefited from being white. If that is true, today with diversity programs and AA, you actually benefit from being black. Or a woman. Even better if you are a black woman.

So blacks need to shut the fuck up. Even if you are poor as fuck you can get out of the hood. Just do EXACTLY what my parents did. Look for a job outside the hood and get the fuck out. Live with your grandmother until you can afford a house in the suburbs. Save like a mother fucker. Have your kids go to college. Get fixed after 2 kids. Save. Work hard at the company who hires you. Stay late and come early. Take on the tough assignments. Companies say they can't find good diversity candidates. So you just have to do everything we did.

I got a bachelors at a level 2 college my brother got a masters at a better school than I could get into. He's a millionaire I make $100K. Both successful but me on the low end he overachieved. He says he "hit the work lotto" when he got named VP.

In this area, it's a good thing to be black. But not at companies who don't care about diversity and don't want to work with blacks. Not when cops pull them over.

But you know what? They only make up 15% of our population. About half the fortune 500 have diversity programs whether we like it or not because this country is too diverse to remain 100% white in the exec boardroom. So the battle continues.

So ultimately, there is a lot still needs to be done. But black people need to know it's tough for us whites to be successful too. And sorry but the kids who go to the more expensive/better schools get better paying jobs. That's not racism.

Here's another thing that would go a long way to make things fair. Employers should have to post the salary on job boards. That way blacks and women don't continue to get 75 cents on the dollar.

Then you won't be losing jobs to blacks. If I were a corporation and blacks did it cheaper, I'd hire them first too.

If I were a corporation and blacks did it cheaper, I'd hire them first too.

That's why Democrats passed minimum wage laws. Black workers were undercutting whites.

If I were a corporation and blacks did it cheaper, I'd hire them first too.

That's why Democrats passed minimum wage laws. Black workers were undercutting whites.

I see making things fair for blacks, hispanics, asians and women as the right thing to do and will benefit all of us. A lot of us have wives, mothers, sisters who work.

Just because this benefits white men or seems to benefit whites just because it's all white men at the top, doesn't mean it benefits me as a white man.

And I've heard many a Republican cry about blacks getting jobs they didn't deserve. Well, they did it cheaper. Let's take that out of the equation. What does the job pay? Up front tell us.

Forum List

Back