Washington Universities Feel Black Students Should Be Graded Differently

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Last month the Univ. Of Washington came to this conclusion....and this month Washington State agreed with them.

Black students shouldn't have to take exams and silly stuff like that because they're too busy fighting for their freedom.

Last edited:
How many times have I posted studies proving blacks are among the lowest IQ races on the planet?

Half a dozen at least. Seems Washington is aware of this, found an excuse and is indirectly making allowances for it without admitting it.

Last edited:
If they did something like this while I was in college, for white people... ya... I know, absurd premise... but if they did, I'd be insulted. Because if I passed my class and earned my degree, I'd damn sure want to feel that I earned it, fair and square.

But, blacks... I guess they're used to being given a pass for not being able to do what everyone else seems able to do... go to school, earn your degree on the level like everyone else does, get a job and earn a paycheck so you don't have to riot and loot and steal, or pimp hoes, or sell drugs, or have the government baby sit you with a welfare check. Blacks just welcome any handouts, quotas, special treatment and corner cutting just for them. They've grown accustomed to it. It's part of their way of life, and if that doesn't speak volumes.

Last edited:
Creating special rules for one group based on color sounds pretty racist.
Assuming that a particular group lacks the ability to pass without special rules based on color is definitely racist.
Typical Pretzel Logic of SJW's.

It may SEEM "racist" to you. HOWEVER---you are a MUTANT-----your melanocytes are weak ------a condition which also screws up your MIND. You are melanin deficient. Interestingly-----melanocytes originate in the
NEURAL CREST (for those who actually passed biology 101 and even TOOK THE TEST). The purpose of Melanin production which is WEAK in the colorless people IS----as a market to determine who should NOT pay back school loans and are entitled to rent free housing.
IT IS A COSMIC PLAN

Assuming that a particular group lacks the ability to pass without special rules based on color is definitely racist.

It may SEEM "racist" to you. HOWEVER---you are a MUTANT-----your melanocytes are weak ------a condition which also screws up your MIND. You are melanin deficient. Interestingly-----melanocytes originate in the
NEURAL CREST (for those who actually passed biology 101 and even TOOK THE TEST). The purpose of Melanin production which is WEAK in the colorless people IS----as a market to determine who should NOT pay back school loans and are entitled to rent free housing.
IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
Verbal diarrhea.
Is Google translate China broken?

Absolutely! Of course!

Certain "students" should not be graded. Neither should they be required to attend class.

They should just register and return to the campus in four years for the graduation ceremonies.

P.S. Their diplomas, of course, should all be stamped with the words "magna cum laude."

Just don't hire a Washington State graduate, period, as you cannot discriminate base of several things. Their degree is useless, if you need the trained skills you are trying to acquire. Normal university graduates are available at same price for entry level positions requiring a d a degree from normal schools all across the country.

Absolutely! Of course!

Certain "students" should not be graded. Neither should they be required to attend class.

They should just register and return to the campus in four years for the graduation ceremonies.

Of course, if they want to get a Ph.D., they should have to wait for, let us say, five years before getting their diploma.

P.S. Their diplomas, of course, should all be stamped with the words "magna cum laude."

stingy----why not SUMMA ?

IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
You use personal attacks to justify this Racist bullshit.

We all know the reason for that and why you can't use logic to rebut this topic.

Fvckin' Racist Leftist ....

Go Figure.

Just don't hire a Washington State graduate, period, as you cannot discriminate base of several things. Their degree is useless, if you need the trained skills you are trying to acquire. Normal university graduates are available at same price for entry level positions requiring a d a degree from normal schools all across the country.
ANY employer hiring "Woke SJWs" gets what they deserve.

IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
You use personal attacks to justify this Racist bullshit.

We all know the reason for that and why you can't use logic to rebut this topic.

Fvckin' Racist Leftist ....

Go Figure.

to whom are you directing your comments,
Henry? rebut what topic? what do you
imagine I "SUPPORT" -------sheeeeeesh----did you pass high school biology?

IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
What does that do with the fact, now proven by two universities. That blacks aren't smart as white people. They vote mostly democrat already proves their ignorance. Now personally I really don't think that way. Just going on what liberals tell me, I do believe about the ignorance about the voting. But whites also are ignorant and vote for democrats.

IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
What does that do with the fact, now proven by two universities. That blacks aren't smart as white people. They vote mostly democrat already proves their ignorance. Now personally I really don't think that way. Just going on what liberals tell me, I do believe about the ignorance about the voting. But whites also are ignorant and vote for democrats.
I don't think it's a matter of intelligence....it's a matter of life-long conditioning.
Before the pandemic they were actually talking about leaving the Democrat Party.
I think many of them are horrified by the actions of BLM members just like we are.
However, so many of them have been taught how to be resentful of the country they live in.

The primary goal right now for the Democrat Party is turning all of these students that aren't attending classes anymore into worthless troublemakers and criminals. This Summer is their training period. They're learning how to break the law and become a menace to society. That way by September they can become a huge threat to everyone. Even if the Democrats allow them to go back to school....our schools won't be able to control them.

IT IS A COSMIC PLAN
I don't think it's a matter of intelligence....it's a matter of life-long conditioning.
Before the pandemic they were actually talking about leaving the Democrat Party.
I think many of them are horrified by the actions of BLM members just like we are.
However, so many of them have been taught how to be resentful of the country they live in.

The primary goal right now for the Democrat Party is turning all of these students that aren't attending classes anymore into worthless troublemakers and criminals. This Summer is their training period. They're learning how to break the law and become a menace to society. That way by September they can become a huge threat to everyone. Even if the Democrats allow them to go back to school....our schools won't be able to control them.

YES ----too too true BLM is a highly successful and HIGHLY SUBVERSIVE movement and it has VERY WIDE APPEAL

No wonder that idiot mayor of Seattle let terrorists take over her town. She's obviously one of them, no doubt locally educated, if you can call that education. No wonder the Huskies get so many illiterate football players.

"....cockroaches are not loners. If you see one, there are likely many more that you can't see. ....."

Forum List

Back