Washington Redskins bullshit again

:DI'm offended that no one has repped me in this thread..I demand reps .. everyone should be forced to rep me POSITIVELY

Fuck white man if he don't like it, they never considered anyone elses feeling on the matter...Enjoy you last generation of white majority rule...

What are you going to do? Are you going to take away our freedoms? Tell us what payback be like? Will white liberals be spared the wrath of the former minority victims?

Last edited:
I been white since august 11th, 1986 and proud of it.

don't like it ?
try and do something about it.

You're doing a better job than I ever could....

Im just going tell you one time... and one time only.
I sent men a lot bigger than myself to the hospital with one punch.

so try something motherfucker.

OMG! You are soooooooooooooooooooo butch!

I got a boner!!!!

5hAinfH.jpg

Maybe we should just number the teams so no one can be "offended".

"The Denver Fourteens against the San Francisco Twenty-Twos"

No, wait, it might "offend" mathematicians or numerologists.

Crap, never mind, strike that.

Hey Mac, should native Americans be allowed to be offended by a name that reduces them to a caricature that is disparaging? Or, should they just be SILENT?

People who are "offended" by something are free to say so. Do I really need to say that?

The difference is when they leverage their "offense" to force others to stop doing something.

"I'm offended, so you have to stop that".

I wonder if you understand the distinction.

This will be interesting...

University of Minnesota campaign against Redskins nickname draws praise

Move to ban “Redskins” from TCF Stadium drew praise from American Indians, supporters.

The University of Minnesota is pushing Washington’s NFL team to refrain from using the “Redskins” moniker when it plays the Vikings on Nov. 2 at TCF Bank Stadium — a campaign that is drawing praise from American Indians and their supporters.

Citing efforts to promote equity and diversity, the U, which is leasing its TCF Bank Stadium to the Vikings, has asked the Washington team to keep its name off jerseys, promotional materials, announcements and merchandise sold during the game.

University officials have been working with the Indian and campus communities on the issue since the Vikings’ home schedule was announced, and met with Vikings representatives about three weeks ago.

The U “finds the name of the Washington football team — and other sports team names that promote negative and harmful stereotypes — offensive and inappropriate,” it said in a statement.

Arielle Dagen-Sunsdahl, a second-year law student at the U and incoming president of the Native American Law Student Association, said students at a public university should not have to see an offensive nickname used on campus.

“People think it doesn’t have an effect, but it really does,” Dagen-Sunsdahl said of the team’s name. “If that’s the only exposure they get to Native American culture, it’s really just a caricature, and it’s disparaging.”

Brandon Alkire, a senior who is a board member for the U’s American Indian Student Cultural Center, said the game will be played on the second day of Native American Heritage Month, making it even more of a “slap in the face.”

more

Whoa...an internet 'tough guy'...

He's probably fantasizing about his kindergarten days.

Shitting Bull's screenname offends me.. How do we know this idiot is truly an injun?? I demand he change it.
You're an anonymous nobody. You don't get to demand anything. I really wish it was mandatory that anyone who wants to post on any internet message board, their true identity would have to be verified, and their handle had to be their actual real name. That would be the end of you and a whole bunch of others here.

Hey Mac, should native Americans be allowed to be offended by a name that reduces them to a caricature that is disparaging? Or, should they just be SILENT?

People who are "offended" by something are free to say so. Do I really need to say that?

The difference is when they leverage their "offense" to force others to stop doing something.

SO, your answer is native Americans must be SILENT!!! And allow the offense to continue. If they try to stop the use of that offensive,negative and harmful stereotype they are the ones in the wrong.

I honestly don't think you folks on the right understand anything except what YOU believe. You are totally unable to put yourself in another person's shoes. It is called empathy, which can't exist in the right wing self-indulgent mind.

He's probably fantasizing about his kindergarten days.

Shitting Bull's screenname offends me.. How do we know this idiot is truly an injun?? I demand he change it.
You're an anonymous nobody. You don't get to demand anything. I really wish it was mandatory that anyone who wants to post on any internet message board, their true identity would have to be verified, and their handle had to be their actual real name. That would be the end of you and a whole bunch of others here.

< Knock's on STOOPIDs head > Hey dummy.. It was tongue in cheek.. Lahkota demands the Redskins be forced to change their name.. I was giving him a taste of his own medicine..

SO, your answer is native Americans must be SILENT!!! And allow the offense to continue. If they try to stop the use of that offensive,negative and harmful stereotype they are the ones in the wrong.

I honestly don't think you folks on the right understand anything except what YOU believe. You are totally unable to put yourself in another person's shoes. It is called empathy, which can't exist in the right wing self-indulgent mind.

I agree.. All of the whining injun brigade needs to shut the hell up already.. after all, I'm offended when Injuns speak so I demand they be silenced, FORCEFULLY.

I'm offended that oranges were named for their color.. it shows lack of creativity and its fucking racist.. I demand that the government call them Round Kabobs.

Wow, you completely missed my first sentence.

You're trying too hard.

Wow, you completely missed my first sentence.

You're trying too hard.

I didn't miss your first sentence. You missed just how empty that sentence is. They are ONLY allowed to say they don't like it. But if they try to stop it they are in the wrong.

If there so offended then why do so many highschools on Reservations take the name Redskins?

Really, then why do all the southerners think they won.

PicPaste - 041614-nfl-change-the-mascot2-pi-mp_vadapt_955_medium_0-W7io01VV.jpg

These assholes protesting need new signs lol

I have no obligation, or duty to a bunch of injuns in Oklahoma who still bitch and moan about everybody here and everything we do.

North America has no natives, Humans are not native to North America.. the "Native Americans" are actually Asian, then it became a European settlement, now its independent..
The retarded injuns in Oklahoma can go fuck themselves.

I'll go back to Europe, as soon as they go the fuck back to Asia.
Im not going anywhere, and if they don't like, tough shit.. they can go fuck themselves.

Our constitution says that we have the freedom of speech and of the press, and the freedom to organize..
It don't say.. so long as some Mohican in Oklahoma fails to be offended.

thank you.

We've already been sufficiently fucked by whitey.

The losers don't make the rules.

Forum List

Back