Obama: "I Don't Worry About Israel's Survival" (He Speaks His True Feelings!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
From Thomas Friedman's interview with President Obama published August 8, 2014:

TOM FRIEDMAN, NEW YORK TIMES: Are you worried about Israel's long-term survivability? I've been there for the last week watching the war. What does it feel like to you?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, it is amazing to see what Israel has become over the last several decades. I mean, you think about the dream of the early Zionists to have scratched out of rock this incredibly vibrant, incredibly successful and wealthy and powerful country is a testament to the ingenuity and the energy and vision of the Jewish people. And because Israel is so capable militarily, I don’t worry about Israel's survival. Others can cause Israel pain, it's a really bad neighborhood and they can inflict causalities and destruction in parts of Israel but Israel is going to survive, that's not the issue.

Obama: "I Don't Worry About Israel's Survival" | Video | RealClearPolitics

TOM FRIEDMAN, NEW YORK TIMES: Are you worried about Israel's long-term survivability? I've been there for the last week watching the war. What does it feel like to you?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well, it is amazing to see what Israel has become over the last several decades. I mean, you think about the dream of the early Zionists to have scratched out of rock this incredibly vibrant, incredibly successful and wealthy and powerful country is a testament to the ingenuity and the energy and vision of the Jewish people. And because Israel is so capable militarily, I don’t worry about Israel's survival. Others can cause Israel pain, it's a really bad neighborhood and they can inflict causalities and destruction in parts of Israel but Israel is going to survive, that's not the issue.

You are one POS trash , like you care about Jews an you post this as your signature

"They put the Jewish interest above America's interest and it's about goddamn time that the Jew in America realizes he's an American first and a Jew second." Richard Milhous Nixon

Wait. You don't like black people but you like Jews? Weird. Most white supremacists hate both. You know, most Jews vote Democrat and there are no Jewish GOP leaders in Congress...FYI.

Israel is about to be surrounded by a new nuclear armed Caliphate. Hopefully this new Caliphate will adhere to the Medina Constitution and tolerate the Jews. Without the United States, Israel's survival will depend upon the mercy of Muslims once their Caliphate encircles it.

Last edited:
The far right reactionaries and the crazy lefties are wrong for different reasons.

BHO is, in fact, not worried about Israel because there is nothing to worry about.

We all know that Israel will melt any country that tries to overrun it into atomic glass.

they evidently don't care if they are our alley anymore either

most hostile administration towards Israel I have ever seen... and they've had a hand in stirring up the Middle East, now look at Iraq, Israel, etc

Unbelievable what they are bringing down on other countries that will coming our way soon because of him and his comrade Valerie Jarrett..the little Iranian midget who pulls his strings

Last edited:

most hostile administration towards Israel I have ever seen...

US policy and support related to Israel hasn't changed over the few decades.

Nor has Israel's policy toward the US, as they signed the Bush "road map" and then ignored their promise, and today continue to pretend they are interested in anything we say, take our aid, and spit in our collective faces.

The embarrassing thing is that we sit by like puppies as Israel starves citizens of Gaza to death, bull dozes the homes of Palestinians in West Bank, steals West Bank property and water rights, and subjects them to military law under their occupation.

The US needs to oppose ethnic cleansing - regardless of who does it.

We should value Israel as an ally, but that doesn't mean we have to accept what they are doing - which even Mossad says is a serious problem for US foreign policy.

Why should we worry, Israel can take care of itself..and we give them billions to help out...
That's exactly my thoughts. Israel has demonstrated their military capability a number of times.
Yep. obamashitforbrains and the idiot kerry would love to enable hamas to turn the tables. Obamashitforbrains is showing his true anti christian and anti American attitude.
You seem to be having a problem coming up with any intelligent replies today.

I don't worry about their survival either, since they shouldn't have existed in the first place and will be gone soon enough.

All of the US Jews who feel good about themselves because they vote "liberal" ought to read this statement. Think real hard about who you are standing shoulder to shoulder with.

I agree with the President. Israel has the military capability to take care of herself. She doesn't need the welfare we send her every year.

This is yet another b.s. conservative thread trying to find something where there isn't in order to stick it to Obama, even though he's saying what we all know to be true.

Israel is about to be surrounded by a new nuclear armed Caliphate. Hopefully this new Caliphate will adhere to the Medina Constitution and tolerate the Jews. Without the United States, Israel's survival will depend upon the mercy of Muslims once their Caliphate encircles it.

Israel's survival has never been dependent on the mercy of any nation or people group and that includes the Muslims. Nor shall she ever be!

I am so happy to learn that the president and I agree on this matter of Israel's longevity! There isn't any need to worry about Israel's survival because she is not going anywhere. Israel shall remain to the very end. To the very end.

Last edited:
The far right reactionaries and the crazy lefties are wrong for different reasons.

BHO is, in fact, not worried about Israel because there is nothing to worry about.

We all know that Israel will melt any country that tries to overrun it into atomic glass.

I hope it never happens but the hate never seems to end; Israel is reborn, Israel is attacked, Israel prevails, the attackers complain of their injuries!

most hostile administration towards Israel I have ever seen... and they've had a hand in stirring up the Middle East, now look at Iraq, Israel, etc

Unbelievable what they are bringing down on other countries that will coming our way soon because of him and his comrade Valerie Jarrett..the little Iranian midget who pulls his strings

Well said! that idiotic Valerie Jarrett ... that insignificant Iranian midget ... Talk about axis of evil!

:mad:

BHO's administration is a fine ally of Israel, better than Carter's and Clinton's and Eisenhower.

Look up the Sinai Crisis of 1956.

You libs need to realize: the US will always support Israel.

You freaks far to the right need to realize: the US will always support Israel.

Forum List

Back