Washington Redskins bullshit again

Fuck white man if he don't like it, they never considered anyone elses feeling on the matter...Enjoy you last generation of white majority rule...

We don't have to consider anybody's feelings on a motherfucking thing.

No other race has been independently wealthy without European influence since the middle of the Roman Empire's existence.
:)

You think Japan has a lot ?

Its because of Britain, the White America.

Last edited:
Fuck white man if he don't like it, they never considered anyone elses feeling on the matter...Enjoy you last generation of white majority rule...

We don't have to consider anybody's feelings on a motherfucking thing.

No other race has been independently wealthy without European influence since the middle of the Roman Empire's existence.

You must have missed out on the other parts of the world......China was wealthy long before Rome was a city...Rome was not a caucasian city, it was multicultural..and they had to steal their wealth by war..

Last edited:

Yikes.

Fact is, your dream of non-white "rule" won't happen simply because of higher breeding rates, simple demographics. It will still depend on competence for a while, sorry.

That will take longer, because the American Left has so retarded the growth of blacks and Hispanics with their political correctness and lowered standards that it will take a couple of generations for them to reach their natural potential. A tragedy, these people deserve better, but it is what it is.

So keep dreaming.

The Racist Redskins

When George Preston Marshall died in 1969, he left some money to his children but directed that the bulk of his estate be used to set up a foundation in his name. He attached, however, one firm condition: that the foundation, operating out of Washington, D.C., should not direct a single dollar toward “any purpose which supports or employs the principle of racial integration in any form.” Think about that. This was not 1929 or 1949. Even in 1960 such a diktat might have been, well, “understandable” in a Southern city such as Washington then was. But 1969; “in any form.”

This is the man who gave the Washington Redskins their name. He was one of the most despicable racists in the American sporting arena of the entire 20th century. He thought Redskins was funny, just as he thought the war paint and feather headdress he made the head coach wear were funny. And this is the legacy that current Redskins owner Dan Snyder wants to uphold?

And who probably instigated the banning of black athletes from the NFL from 1933 until 1946.

I say “probably” because the league’s owners at the time always kept it a deep secret, but Thomas G. Smith, who wrote a 2011 book about all this, got as close as a person could get to putting Marshall at the center of the ban. The league had blacks before 1933 only because people didn’t care much about pro football then, not nearly as much as they did about baseball. But in 1933, at someone’s instigation, the owners got together and agreed on the ban. Certainly, Marshall was the biggest racist of the bunch.

Most famously of all, Marshall was the last owner to accept a black player—fully 15 years after the ban was lifted. And his team drafted an African-American then (in 1961) only because it was forced to by the government—the then-new stadium that we call RFK Stadium today was built on Department of Interior land, which permitted the Kennedy administration to order the lessee (the team) to adhere to federal nondiscrimination policies. In other words, Marshall wasn’t merely a standard-issue racist of the time, like H.L. Mencken or countless others. He was diseased. He seethed with hatred of nonwhite people. And “Redskins” is his handiwork. Because “Braves” wasn’t quite descriptive enough.

More: The Racist Redskins

The real problem with the team name of "Redskins" is that the name was adopted by a supreme racist, George Preston Marshall. Apparently he didn't have the balls to call the team Redskin *******.

I been white since august 11th, 1986 and proud of it.

don't like it ?
try and do something about it.

You're doing a better job than I ever could....

Im just going tell you one time... and one time only.
I sent men a lot bigger than myself to the hospital with one punch.

so try something motherfucker.
LOL. Another internet tough guy. Fucking hilarious.

You pussified keyboard commandos really make me laugh.

PicPaste - 041614-nfl-change-the-mascot2-pi-mp_vadapt_955_medium_0-W7io01VV.jpg

These assholes protesting need new signs lol

I have no obligation, or duty to a bunch of injuns in Oklahoma who still bitch and moan about everybody here and everything we do.

North America has no natives, Humans are not native to North America.. the "Native Americans" are actually Asian, then it became a European settlement, now its independent..
The retarded injuns in Oklahoma can go fuck themselves.

I'll go back to Europe, as soon as they go the fuck back to Asia.
Im not going anywhere, and if they don't like, tough shit.. they can go fuck themselves.

Our constitution says that we have the freedom of speech and of the press, and the freedom to organize..
It don't say.. so long as some Mohican in Oklahoma fails to be offended.

thank you.
The true natives were Caucasians from Europe. They met the Asians who cross the land bridge into Alaska.

I been white since august 11th, 1986 and proud of it.

don't like it ?
try and do something about it.

You're doing a better job than I ever could....

InternetToughGuy.gif

Fuck it.. I'm offended that liberals stole the word, "Democrat" to describe their ideology when they are anything but..I think they should be FORCED to change it. See how that works?

Whoa...an internet 'tough guy'...

He's probably fantasizing about his kindergarten days.

Shitting Bull's screenname offends me.. How do we know this idiot is truly an injun?? I demand he change it.

InternetToughGuy.gif

He's probably fantasizing about his kindergarten days.

Shitting Bull's screenname offends me.. How do we know this idiot is truly an injun?? I demand he change it.

That makes me so sad...

Running out of fire water makes you sad.. your point? I demand you change your screenname.. in fact, you should be FORCED to because I am offended.

Maybe we should just number the teams so no one can be "offended".

"The Denver Fourteens against the San Francisco Twenty-Twos"

No, wait, it might "offend" mathematicians or numerologists.

Crap, never mind, strike that.

Strike what, an Indian? Racist!

Hey Mac, should native Americans be allowed to be offended by a name that reduces them to a caricature that is disparaging? Or, should they just be SILENT?

Hey Mac, should native Americans be allowed to be offended by a name that reduces them to a caricature that is disparaging? Or, should they just be SILENT?

Its nobodys problem that they get offended, that's their problem.

Forum List

Back