Washington Examiner Slams trump

No, but I’m fine with you calling Donnie a racist.
Pfft, the mentally ill president is far too shallow and self involved to be a racist. To him, humans are just objects whose worth is decided by what they do for him. Appealing to racist pukes is something the dotard does for himself, not out of racism.
Why would he appeal to democrats?

Pfft, the mentally ill president is far too shallow and self involved to be a racist. To him, humans are just objects whose worth is decided by what they do for him. Appealing to racist pukes is something the dotard does for himself, not out of racism.
Why would he appeal to democrats?
Uh...purple. Stupid questions get stupid answers.

After the daily anti Trump tirades from Joe and his harlot, living this time, he deserves whatever he gets. After his daily screed I have no sympathy.

It’s funny how many on the left think they can psycho analyze Dumb Don.

Are you a psychiatrist?

Oh, you agree with every word. You are just programmed to toe the cult line.

And yes, its pretty easy to analyze the biggest mouth and most televised person on the planet. Duh. Doctors refer people for psychological exams based on 15 minute interviews. We have 1000s of hours of this mentally ill freak being mentally ill on video.

And yes, its pretty easy to analyze the biggest mouth and most televised person on the planet. Duh. Doctors refer people for psychological exams based on 15 minute interviews. We have 1000s of hours of this mentally ill freak being mentally ill on video.
So you aren’t a psychiatrist. That’s all you had to post.

Please...your dumb ass whined like a little b**** for days when psychiatrists signed an open letter worrying about Trump's mental illness. So i am not sure who you think you are fooling. You rabid nuts are so hyper reactionary that you cant maintain coherent talking points for 5 minutes in a row.

Please...your dumb ass whined like a little b**** for days when psychiatrists signed an open letter worrying about Trump's mental illness. So i am not sure who you think you are fooling. You rabid nuts are so hyper reactionary that you cant maintain coherent talking points for 5 minutes in a row.
LOL. You need a psychiatrist.

Meh, i will just wait 5 minutes, and your whiny ass will contradict itself and say the opposite.

Meh, i will just wait 5 minutes, and your whiny ass will contradict itself and say the opposite.
Has been five minutes yet?

Nope. Keeping holding your breath. ;)

It sounds like Trump was showing far more restraint considering Joe Scarborough than Scarborough ever showed to him. The way I understand it is that the staffer killed herself in Scarborough's office over a love affair. Imagine how much mileage Scarborough would have gotten if it was the other way around.

It sounds like Trump was showing far more restraint considering Joe Scarborough than Scarborough ever showed to him. The way I understand it is that the staffer killed herself in Scarborough's office over a love affair. Imagine how much mileage Scarborough would have gotten if it was the other way around.
No wonder Scarborough doesn't want to talk about it.

Wow I never thought this publication would go this far in slamming trump. They actually used the words "crazed twitter rants" and "vile and unworthy of his office" to describe trump's tweets.

They made sure to slam democrats from the beginning of the article until the last few paragraphs where they actually get to the point of their article.

View attachment 341672

Well, we know the MSM lies through their damn teeth, we know libs lie through their teeth...now you're anticipating some positive feedback.

Nope. Keeping holding your breath. ;)
Now?

Forum List

Back