Washington Examiner Slams trump

Trumf is just a big ol' drag queen -- he should just get it over with and put on the dress.

Whoa, the Examiner is usually an alternate universe-approved paper.

I guess they're deep state fake news commie Hitlers now, huh?

I know. I never thought I would see something like that from that publication.
I never thought I would see something like that from the Washington Examiner either!

I believe the recent circumstances Trump has brought upon his dumb ass might be the straw that broke the camel back! It's about time!

We might FINALLY be seeing the GOP separating itself from the Trumper far RW fanatics. The R.Wingers currently in office in Congress will be catering more to their constituents, one would believe, looking out for their own political asses and longevity first rather than trying to stay in the graces of the Orange Clown. That will be some kind of high wire act to watch over the next five months!

Wow I never thought this publication would got this far in slamming trump. They actually used the words "crazed twitter rants" and "vile and unworthy of his office" to describe trump's tweets.

They made sure to slam democrats from the beginning of the article until the last few paragraphs where they actually get to the point of their article.

View attachment 341672
Trump is a vulgar asshole, that’s for sure. Even some on right recognize it.

The election is a coin toss. Vulgar imperialist asshole vs senile racist imperialist fool.

"senile racist imperialist fool."""

So it was Biden who said: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ......They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."""

And then Biden said "there are good people on both sides" when the Neo-Nazis invaded Charlottesville?

And it was Biden who was sued in 1973 for racial discrimination when he refused to rent housing to blacks?

Well, by God....where have I been??????

I'd vote for a half-dead gerbil if it meant getting rid of the pig in the White House.
No, but I’m fine with you calling Donnie a racist. Biden is worse, because he’s held office forever. He pushed the crime bill from the 90s that has incarcerated thousands of poor minorities. His speech on the senate floor is pure racism.
Listen to it here.

Wow I never thought this publication would go this far in slamming trump. They actually used the words "crazed twitter rants" and "vile and unworthy of his office" to describe trump's tweets.

They made sure to slam democrats from the beginning of the article until the last few paragraphs where they actually get to the point of their article.

View attachment 341672
Dana, the liar, spends all day looking for "I hate Trump" rhetoric. Amazing.

You don't have to look hard.
Just go to Donald's Twitter page....for starters.

[URL='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump']
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

OBAMAGATE MAKES WATERGATE LOOK LIKE SMALL POTATOES!
7:38 AM · May 27, 2020·[/URL]Twitter for iPhone

6h

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
#TRUMPGATE
#FocusOnTheTrumpDeathToll100K

Lauren Ordah (@LaurenOrdah) | Twitter

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
TRUMPGATE makes Watergate look like small potatoes! Add to that 100,000 American lives lost to COVID-19 because the Trump Administration couldn't get its act together in time & won't follow expert medical guidelines. How many more Americans will die before TRUMPGATE is over?

Ryan jackson (@rdj11281) | Twitter

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
Trumpgate is the worse .

Mia Farrow (@MiaFarrow) | Twitter

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
We see what you’re doing here. Throwing garbage to distract us from the fact that 100,000 American are dead because you failed to take sufficient and urgent action

Wow I never thought this publication would got this far in slamming trump. They actually used the words "crazed twitter rants" and "vile and unworthy of his office" to describe trump's tweets.

View attachment 341672

The election is a coin toss. Vulgar imperialist asshole vs senile racist imperialist fool.

So it was Biden who said: "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ......They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."""

And then Biden said "there are good people on both sides" when the Neo-Nazis invaded Charlottesville?

And it was Biden who was sued in 1973 for racial discrimination when he refused to rent housing to blacks?

I'd vote for a half-dead gerbil if it meant getting rid of the pig in the White House.
Left part of it out-
Thank you. It’s true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.

The point of my post went right over the point on the top of your head.

Trumf is just a big ol' drag queen -- he should just get it over with and put on the dress.

Funny you should say that.

99297543_3551633624851686_7754601867115495424_n.jpg

View attachment 341672

No, but I’m fine with you calling Donnie a racist. Biden is worse, because he’s held office forever. He pushed the crime bill from the 90s that has incarcerated thousands of poor minorities. His speech on the senate floor is pure racism.
Listen to it here.

One thing that you fatheads will never be able to grasp: Any politician who's been around since 1973, as Biden has, is going to have a WHOLE LOT MORE video, print and public records to sift through. Trump has been around for just 3.5 years and he's already surpassed everybody, including Biden, in scandals, lies, racist remarks, and fuck ups.

View attachment 341672

Listen to it here.

One thing that you fatheads will never be able to grasp: Any politician who's been around since 1973, as Biden has, is going to have a WHOLE LOT MORE video, print and public records to sift through. Trump has been around for just 3.5 years and he's already surpassed everybody, including Biden, in scandals, lies, racist remarks, and fuck ups.

LOL. So you’re excusing Biden’s racism because he’s been around longer. WTF.

Partisans ugh!

Wow I never thought this publication would go this far in slamming trump. They actually used the words "crazed twitter rants" and "vile and unworthy of his office" to describe trump's tweets.

To be fair, most of his deranged behavior has a medical explanation, may be suffering from fronto-temporal dementia possibly associated to PSP (Progressive Supranuclear Palsy), as the name suggests the condition progresses, and fatal after 7-8 years see below;

1590614230528.png
1590614309405.png

1590614191592.png
1590614738041.png
1590614872804.png

View attachment 341672
Dana, the liar, spends all day looking for "I hate Trump" rhetoric. Amazing.

You don't have to look hard.
Just go to Donald's Twitter page....for starters.

[URL='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump']
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

OBAMAGATE MAKES WATERGATE LOOK LIKE SMALL POTATOES!
7:38 AM · May 27, 2020·[/URL]Twitter for iPhone

6h

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
#TRUMPGATE
#FocusOnTheTrumpDeathToll100K

Lauren Ordah (@LaurenOrdah) | Twitter

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
TRUMPGATE makes Watergate look like small potatoes! Add to that 100,000 American lives lost to COVID-19 because the Trump Administration couldn't get its act together in time & won't follow expert medical guidelines. How many more Americans will die before TRUMPGATE is over?

Ryan jackson (@rdj11281) | Twitter

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
Trumpgate is the worse .

Mia Farrow (@MiaFarrow) | Twitter

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
We see what you’re doing here. Throwing garbage to distract us from the fact that 100,000 American are dead because you failed to take sufficient and urgent action

Indeed. Our media is biased and it’s their fault that we have this pandemic panic as they consistent report false facts. How about dem apples. Nothing to do with Trump.

To be fair, most of his deranged behavior has a medical explanation, may be suffering from fronto-temporal dementia possibly associated to PSP (Progressive Supranuclear Palsy), as the name suggests the condition progresses, and fatal after 7-8 years see below;

View attachment 341710View attachment 341711

View attachment 341709View attachment 341717View attachment 341720
Share your medical degree.

No, but I’m fine with you calling Donnie a racist.
Pfft, the mentally ill president is far too shallow and self involved to be a racist. To him, humans are just objects whose worth is decided by what they do for him. Appealing to racist pukes is something the dotard does for himself, not out of racism.

View attachment 341672
Maybe you brainwashed morons should put down the times , turn off CNN and Samantha colbert Oliver for a minute and actually pick up sources like the examiner once and awhile

Commie freaks

View attachment 341672
Who cares.

Forum List

Back