Washington Democrat hijacked a schoolbus full of kids and threatened to blow it up

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
She's looking good for a spot in Biden's cabinet.

Other elected Dems in Washington apparently love her, and have enthusiastically endorsed her.

Democrat State Senator Rebecca Saladana said in her endorsement of Gardheere, "I will follow Ubax anywhere." Former radical Seattle City Council Member and activist Mike O'Brien called Gardheere "An amazing leader."

An employee of Seattle, who has been called a "social justice warrior" and is now a progressive candidate for the King County Council threatened to blow up a school bus, then called middle school students cowards as they fled.

According to court documents obtained by The Post Millennial, Ubax Gardheere boarded the Highline School District bus on Jan. 12, 2010 as it travelled on its morning route. Once aboard the bus, which was heading to Chinook Middle School, Gardheere demanded the driver tell his dispatcher "that a national security incident was going on."

Gardheere then began yelling at the children about America's relationship with Somalia, according to police reports. An audio recording of the incident demonstrated that when the driver told Gardheere to leave the bus she said, "You need to calm yourselves down 'cause I could have a bomb. Look how loose my clothes are."

Deputy Prosecutor Gretchen Holmgren said students were afraid for their safety and as students fled through the rear emergency exit of the bus, Gardheere began screaming that they were "cowards" for abandoning their classmates.

Teaching "Critical Muslim Theory"

Last edited:

Other elected Dems in Washington apparently love her, and have enthusiastically endorsed her.

Democrat State Senator Rebecca Saladana said in her endorsement of Gardheere, "I will follow Ubax anywhere." Former radical Seattle City Council Member and activist Mike O'Brien called Gardheere "An amazing leader."

An employee of Seattle, who has been called a "social justice warrior" and is now a progressive candidate for the King County Council threatened to blow up a school bus, then called middle school students cowards as they fled.

According to court documents obtained by The Post Millennial, Ubax Gardheere boarded the Highline School District bus on Jan. 12, 2010 as it travelled on its morning route. Once aboard the bus, which was heading to Chinook Middle School, Gardheere demanded the driver tell his dispatcher "that a national security incident was going on."

Gardheere then began yelling at the children about America's relationship with Somalia, according to police reports. An audio recording of the incident demonstrated that when the driver told Gardheere to leave the bus she said, "You need to calm yourselves down 'cause I could have a bomb. Look how loose my clothes are."

Deputy Prosecutor Gretchen Holmgren said students were afraid for their safety and as students fled through the rear emergency exit of the bus, Gardheere began screaming that they were "cowards" for abandoning their classmates.

2010? This lame and weak even for you. :auiqs.jpg:

She should be locked up.

What does the timeline matter? At least now I know you support her, though. LOL

You didn't get the memo.

It's perfectly acceptable in the new and improved Murika to kill white children.
From Maxine Waters to NY psychiatrists to King Samir Shabazz.
Kill Dem Honkies !!!!
And they are

BlackmanBeatsWhiteManInMall_macysassault-745x588.jpg

killTheyBabies_2.jpg

btw...you might be shocked just how many "Americans" see these two killers as "heroes"

He has not been charged with murder
That man was identified by Dallas police as 18-year-old Darriynn Brown on Sunday. Brown was taken into custody and charged with kidnapping and theft. Detectives anticipate more charges will follow but are awaiting the results of forensic analysis.

As of this writing, Brown has not been charged with any other crime. Attorney Robbie McClung said she was assigned by a judge to the case Monday. McClung told NBC 5 Monday afternoon she had not yet met with her client and had no update to share.

Last edited:

Poor little disingenuous hack. Do you need a safe space because the scary lady of color is running for political office?
I know, I know. Dirty dark people. They should all just go back where they came from.

This smells made up BTW. You got any legitimate media sources to back this up?

Poor little disingenuous hack. Do you need a safe space because the scary lady of color is running for political office?
I know, I know. Dirty dark people. They should all just go back where they came from.

He's not really a hack.

Muslims generally have a different culture than traditional American culture.
So in general, it will require a total re-write of America to accommodate muslim ideals.

But you should be overjoyed since that is actually taking place.

I christen you "HiJack of no trades". LOL

sounds like an unstable person.

Forum List

Back