Black man claims group of assailants threatened to "get a noose"

congress makes our laws. go for it, try and change them.
Some have already been changed, others are currently bills, and some how not yet been written but Congress is definitely not the only means by which laws are created.
facts still on my side.
You're going have to do better than that. You haven't presented anything that shows me to be a racist, however I have data on your buddy from a different site that shows his true colors even if he were to try to deny it.

We don't care if you think we're racist. None of us do.
You don't today.

And for the record, many of you are, some of you have admitted it.
The problem is, you dont see it in yourself. In your eyes you're only a victim. Your parents, who endured real racism, are much better people than you will ever be (unless you're 70+)

What are you going to do, when your brand of racism becomes not just actionable but unlawful? This is directed towards all of the proud self-proclaimed white racists on this board.
yours is the fiercest kind of racism.
All of a sudden, all of you sound like scared little boys.

I am not a racist but I know why you all are behaving the way you are.
Yeah lady, you really are.....

And I can't help but think you'd be a much more interesting and engaging person to converse with if you weren't.

But you can't hardly get through a paragraph without accusing all white people of being racist. (SMH)
Oh my gosh, I work with data every day and have been for over 30 years. If I am a racist you all should be able to come up with something to prove your allegations, other than your opinions, yet you can't. What you are doing however is trying to hide among the white people who aren't racist and then falsely allege that I'm referring to you all, when that has never been the case and I have repeatedly made it clear that the issue, not just with me, but with society, is racism, both on an individual basis and institutionally.

I understand what it must be like to have lived your entire life behaving a certain way, saying and beliving certain things that no one ever told you was racist. I'm pretty sure that's how a lot of men felt when the MeToo movement started, knowing they had made inappropriate comments or behaved inappropriatedly with women but escaped any consequences for their behavior because of the whole boys will be boys attitude of acceptance. It's the exact same thing with racism.
Weird how ironic that statement is!

Deny it all you want, I'm not the one who has to denigrate other people who haven't harmed me in order to make myself feel better.
Actually... It looks like you are doing EXACTLY that. o.0
Really? Well they can't tell me who I've denigrated, perhaps you can? And just for the record I consider the phrase"denigrating racists" as an oxymoron.
Them. The people you are talking to.
Oh I see your confusion.

A person who denigrates and says the things about black people that the white racists on this site do, is by definition a racist.
Most of them appear to be "loud & proud" racists in that they constantly say things that are derogatory, imflammatory, vulgar, and generally unacceptable in mixed/polite company by they also visibly bristle if you refer to them as racist.

Since I am African American and even though their slights and comments do not apply to me specifically, it is still an affront nonetheless to people of African descent to be subjected to this type of racist ignorance. IF all they were capable of doing is being nasty on an internet message board, they could be easily ignored however there are at least 3 of the white racists here who claim to be attorneys, one claims to be a defense attorney, there are others who make veiled threats of violence and some who outright brag about the number of people they've killed. ALL of them are hostile to black people and at least one of them has expressed his hatred for black people.

When presented with data (historical documents, government studies, court cases, Supreme Court decisions, etc.) that disproves or contradicts their beliefs, they just dig in and get even nastier.

Interacting with these people is the last thing I would seek to do if I were wanting to feel better about myself, although that's not something I generally indulge in primarily because it's just not necessary. What's the point of comparing yourself to someone who's at a level below you? I can give you a specific example.

Harmonica incessently posts the same set of statistics - that blacks [allegedly] commit 5 times the amount of crime as whites and [truthfully] graduate at a lower rate. Any attempts to discuss with him the reasons that cause blacks to graduate at a lower rate, or a discussion of how the backlash to the SCOTUS landmark Brown v. The Board of Education lead to a Virginia school district shutting down the schools where the black students attended while ensuring that the white students were able to continue their educations in private schools, or that it was forbidden (unlawful) for black people to learn to read and white during slavery times (and not just the slaves), are thwarted. He's not interested in hearing anything about societal impacts of black people caused by outright and institutional racism in this country because none of that supports the false premise that the white racists believe - that the white race is superior to the black race including as far as intelligence. Yet ask him when he graduated or about his criminal record and all you get is crickets.

Learning how to defend oneself against people who are this ignorant of their own history, let alone ours, and who intentionally lie and distort the truth is something that takes practice, at least for me because unfortunately, they don't restrict themselves to just internet boards. They show up on your job, at your school, in your interactions with law enforcement, during your city council meetings, they work for the government and have access to your information, etc.
Son why don’t you care about black deaths? Any black deaths? You don’t. That makes you the racist

Some have already been changed, others are currently bills, and some how not yet been written but Congress is definitely not the only means by which laws are created.
facts still on my side.
You're going have to do better than that. You haven't presented anything that shows me to be a racist, however I have data on your buddy from a different site that shows his true colors even if he were to try to deny it.

You don't today.

Yeah, because the left-wing have accused everyone of being racist for so long... they don't even try and hide being racist anymore. Why should they?

I've been accused of being racists hundreds of times since Obama was in office. Barely ever before.

I don't blame them for not caring about being racists, and clearly more people are racists today, than ever before Obama.

Why should we care about racism, when no matter what we do, you'll accuse us of being racists anyway?

I'm seeing it all over the place. The people on the left-wing WANTED there to be tons of racists people. Now there are. Your side won.

Oh I see your confusion.

A person who denigrates and says the things about black people that the white racists on this site do, is by definition a racist.
Most of them appear to be "loud & proud" racists in that they constantly say things that are derogatory, imflammatory, vulgar, and generally unacceptable in mixed/polite company by they also visibly bristle if you refer to them as racist.
Yes.. they annoy me too. However, I don't pretend that I read every post here saying this, the people you are talking to don't make up that part of the boards as far as I can see.

Since I am African American and even though their slights and comments do not apply to me specifically, it is still an affront nonetheless to people of African descent to be subjected to this type of racist ignorance. IF all they were capable of doing is being nasty on an internet message board, they could be easily ignored however there are at least 3 of the white racists here who claim to be attorneys, one claims to be a defense attorney, there are others who make veiled threats of violence and some who outright brag about the number of people they've killed. ALL of them are hostile to black people and at least one of them has expressed his hatred for black people.
Again... I'm an old member, but I just recently came back. I have not seen this.

Interacting with these people is the last thing I would seek to do if I were wanting to feel better about myself, although that's not something I generally indulge in primarily because it's just not necessary. What's the point of comparing yourself to someone who's at a level below you? I can give you a specific example.
Actions speak louder than words. I don't care what you say about yourself.. I'm going to look at your actions. So far, it looks like you do absolutely "Deny it all you want, I'm not the one who has to denigrate other people who haven't harmed me in order to make myself feel better. "

To be fair, I'm only giving you my observations now. They can and will change with evidence given. I mean no disrespect on that front.

Can you really go to jail these days for uttering the words "get a noose"? Meanwhile a guy in Utah shoots at 11 Trump supporters and nobody seems to care.

Deny it all you want, I'm not the one who has to denigrate other people who haven't harmed me in order to make myself feel better.
Actually... It looks like you are doing EXACTLY that. o.0
Really? Well they can't tell me who I've denigrated, perhaps you can? And just for the record I consider the phrase"denigrating racists" as an oxymoron.
Oh I see your confusion.

When presented with data (historical documents, government studies, court cases, Supreme Court decisions, etc.) that disproves or contradicts their beliefs, they just dig in and get even nastier.

Harmonica incessently posts the same set of statistics - that blacks [allegedly] commit 5 times the amount of crime as whites and [truthfully] graduate at a lower rate. Any attempts to discuss with him the reasons that cause blacks to graduate at a lower rate, or a discussion of how the backlash to the SCOTUS landmark Brown v. The Board of Education lead to a Virginia school district shutting down the schools where the black students attended while ensuring that the white students were able to continue their educations in private schools, or that it was forbidden (unlawful) for black people to learn to read and white during slavery times (and not just the slaves), are thwarted. He's not interested in hearing anything about societal impacts of black people caused by outright and institutional racism in this country because none of that supports the false premise that the white racists believe - that the white race is superior to the black race including as far as intelligence. Yet ask him when he graduated or about his criminal record and all you get is crickets.

Learning how to defend oneself against people who are this ignorant of their own history, let alone ours, and who intentionally lie and distort the truth is something that takes practice, at least for me because unfortunately, they don't restrict themselves to just internet boards. They show up on your job, at your school, in your interactions with law enforcement, during your city council meetings, they work for the government and have access to your information, etc.
Whoa, whoa, whoa....... you're African American?

I thought you were Irish.

What are you going to do, when your brand of racism becomes not just actionable but unlawful? This is directed towards all of the proud self-proclaimed white racists on this board.
yours is the fiercest kind of racism.
All of a sudden, all of you sound like scared little boys.

I am not a racist but I know why you all are behaving the way you are.
Yeah lady, you really are.....

And I can't help but think you'd be a much more interesting and engaging person to converse with if you weren't.

But you can't hardly get through a paragraph without accusing all white people of being racist. (SMH)
Oh my gosh, I work with data every day and have been for over 30 years. If I am a racist you all should be able to come up with something to prove your allegations, other than your opinions, yet you can't. What you are doing however is trying to hide among the white people who aren't racist and then falsely allege that I'm referring to you all, when that has never been the case and I have repeatedly made it clear that the issue, not just with me, but with society, is racism, both on an individual basis and institutionally.

I understand what it must be like to have lived your entire life behaving a certain way, saying and beliving certain things that no one ever told you was racist. I'm pretty sure that's how a lot of men felt when the MeToo movement started, knowing they had made inappropriate comments or behaved inappropriatedly with women but escaped any consequences for their behavior because of the whole boys will be boys attitude of acceptance. It's the exact same thing with racism.
I've encountered a lot more racism from minorities, (and not just blacks), towards white people, than the other way around. That is going to influence me.

And as far as the metoo stuff, that behavior is only inappropriate if the man is poor, unattractive, or both. When someone like me does the same thing, it's welcome. (Shit, sometimes they ask what took me so long.)

facts still on my side.

You don't today.

The problem is, you dont see it in yourself. In your eyes you're only a victim. Your parents, who endured real racism, are much better people than you will ever be (unless you're 70+)
And speak of the devil.

You don't know what my parents endured, but I assure you they've always been very proud of me for reasons you couldn't begin to understand.

Now explain to me why a self-admitted racist thinks that just because you're tarred with the racism taint, that you're trying to pull me down into it also. We're no where close to being alike and none of you have managed to post any information proving your allegations that I am a racist.

More importantly, I've told you that my life and how I live it is no concern of yours and you've made several comments which indicate you're taking an unhealthy interest in me that is beginning to cross the line so why don't you stop with the personal comments and false accusations, I'm not going to ask you again.

Your Klan is not going to be happy about this

1594541678756.png

facts still on my side.

You don't today.

And speak of the devil.

You don't know what my parents endured, but I assure you they've always been very proud of me for reasons you couldn't begin to understand.

Now explain to me why a self-admitted racist thinks that just because you're tarred with the racism taint, that you're trying to pull me down into it also. We're no where close to being alike and none of you have managed to post any information proving your allegations that I am a racist.

More importantly, I've told you that my life and how I live it is no concern of yours and you've made several comments which indicate you're taking an unhealthy interest in me that is beginning to cross the line so why don't you stop with the personal comments and false accusations, I'm not going to ask you again.

View attachment 362352

No one cares anymore. Left-wing accuses absolutely everyone of being racists, so why even deny it? You want everyone who disagrees to be racists, and we don't care anymore. Sure.

Call me racists too. Whatever floats your boat. We don't care.

facts still on my side.

You don't today.

And speak of the devil.

View attachment 362352

No one cares anymore. Left-wing accuses absolutely everyone of being racists, so why even deny it? You want everyone who disagrees to be racists, and we don't care anymore. Sure.

This has nothing to do with people not agreeing. It has to do with comments and behaviors that are derogatory to black people and then the commenters getting defensive and nasty when due to them having expressed themselves in ways that are clearly racist, they are called what they are - racists. They may not engage in overtly racist behavior 24/7 (cause they have to sleep eventually), but they do it frequently enough to have earned that label. Them arguing about it is like a kid trying to tell their math teacher that it's only his/her opinion that 1 + 1 = 2.

You know what, I hosted an informal debate on racism in the United States & its history in the Bull Ring about 3 weekends ago, invited say 8 to 10 people on both sides of the argument. I even listed as one of the suggested topics of discussion the statement that has been made here on U.S. Message Board that "black people can't be racist" so we could debate that and they could offer their proof of the falsity of the statement. I honestly wanted to engage in an open discussion, let them get it out in the open whatever it was that they were feeling (and why) but the opposing side never really got started.

When we (IM2, KatSteve, Marc, Ascelpias, and Paul Essen as well) make a statement we can support it with documentation such as case rulings, SCOTUS decision, laws, government policies, history events, etc. IM2 came out of the gate with something called the Kerner report which was a study commissioned by the U.S. government on racism and the results were that institutional racism is at the root of the ills that black Americans face. The committee then went on to make recommendations which if implemented would have improved things and mitigated the negative impact of institutional racism, but the President refused to allocate the funding needed to address the issues. All our opponents did boiled down to "uh ah", "nah uh", "nope", "your debate is a joke", etc. but they never provided a single counter-argument, let alone any documentation or even a reason why they believe as they do. I did get from them though that it is their right to be a racist, maybe even that the 1st amendment says so, so why if this is how they feel do they get sooo upset when they're called what they are?
The 1968 Kerner Commission Got It Right, But Nobody Listened

Let me ask you something. I'm not sure what you mean by the left wing, but is your objection to the way racism is defined or is the objection to you having been called a racist due to your comments and behavior? I don't recall ever having accused you of being a racist per se, I just remember taking exception to you using the police to get my personal information if I should ever show up where you live and not voluntarily provide it to you. That is something that white people seem to be doing more and more, calling the police on black people who are just going about their lives and are not violating the law. Is that what you're talking about.

facts still on my side.

You don't today.

And speak of the devil.

View attachment 362352

This has nothing to do with people not agreeing. It has to do with comments and behaviors that are derogatory to black people and then the commenters getting defensive and nasty when due to them having expressed themselves in ways that are clearly racist, they are called what they are - racists. They may not engage in overtly racist behavior 24/7 (cause they have to sleep eventually), but they do it frequently enough to have earned that label. Them arguing about it is like a kid trying to tell their math teacher that it's only his/her opinion that 1 + 1 = 2.

You know what, I hosted an informal debate on racism in the United States & its history in the Bull Ring about 3 weekends ago, invited say 8 to 10 people on both sides of the argument. I even listed as one of the suggested topics of discussion the statement that has been made here on U.S. Message Board that "black people can't be racist" so we could debate that and they could offer their proof of the falsity of the statement. I honestly wanted to engage in an open discussion, let them get it out in the open whatever it was that they were feeling (and why) but the opposing side never really got started.

When we (IM2, KatSteve, Marc, Ascelpias, and Paul Essen as well) make a statement we can support it with documentation such as case rulings, SCOTUS decision, laws, government policies, history events, etc. IM2 came out of the gate with something called the Kerner report which was a study commissioned by the U.S. government on racism and the results were that institutional racism is at the root of the ills that black Americans face. The committee then went on to make recommendations which if implemented would have improved things and mitigated the negative impact of institutional racism, but the President refused to allocate the funding needed to address the issues. All our opponents did boiled down to "uh ah", "nah uh", "nope", "your debate is a joke", etc. but they never provided a single counter-argument, let alone any documentation or even a reason why they believe as they do. I did get from them though that it is their right to be a racist, maybe even that the 1st amendment says so, so why if this is how they feel do they get sooo upset when they're called what they are?
The 1968 Kerner Commission Got It Right, But Nobody Listened

Let me ask you something. I'm not sure what you mean by the left wing, but is your objection to the way racism is defined or is the objection to you having been called a racist due to your comments and behavior? I don't recall ever having accused you of being a racist per se, I just remember taking exception to you using the police to get my personal information if I should ever show up where you live and not voluntarily provide it to you. That is something that white people seem to be doing more and more, calling the police on black people who are just going about their lives and are not violating the law. Is that what you're talking about.

It has to do with comments and behaviors that are derogatory to black people and then the commenters getting defensive and nasty when due to them having expressed themselves in ways that are clearly racist, they are called what they are - racists.

I don't care. Everyone is being accused of being racist. Everyone is. So, you get what you deserve.

I honestly wanted to engage in an open discussion, let them get it out in the open whatever it was that they were feeling (and why) but the opposing side never really got started.

Well get used to it. Ever since Obama, I've been accused of racism constantly for about 10 years. So, we don't really care anymore. You scream racism enough, no one gives a crap.

IM2 came out of the gate with something called the Kerner report which was a study commissioned by the U.S. government on racism and the results were that institutional racism is at the root of the ills that black Americans face.

Well given how the left-wing and abusive racists blacks, and their supporters, have attacked accused everyone of being racist today.....

I think they all got what they deserved. When you act this horribly towards people, they don't really care about your plight.

I'm not sure what you mean by the left wing, but is your objection to the way racism is defined or is the objection to you having been called a racist due to your comments and behavior?

I can remember dozens of examples. But the one that stands out as the reason I switched from being against racism, to no longer caring, was an argument I believe on this forum.

The thread discussion was the minimum wage. At the time Obama was pushing $15/hour minimum wage. I said I was against it, and listed the reasons I opposed raising the minimum wage.

I was accused of being racists. That I was only opposing the minimum wage because Obama was black. This happened.

See you have a bias in your vary own post: "due to your comments and behavior". Yeah, having an opinion that differed from Obama, or the race baiting left-wing. Terrible behavior obviously.

And that right there.... right there in your post... you made my point.
Without knowing anything about me at all, you made assumptions.

That's why racism is on the raise, and a lot of are just laughing about it. People get what they deserve. They really do.

And by the way, that one experience, is one of dozens. Dozen on dozens since Obama was elected. Before 2012, I don't remember being accused of racism almost ever. I can not think of a single time. But since Obama was elected, and used race as a political tool to defeat his opponents, the left-wing and BLM people have been attacking absolutely everyone as racists.

I can think of 2 or 3 times, where people made posts saying "I'm tired of being accused of racism every time I disagree."

And I made a prediction to myself. It's not on here on the forum where I can punch it up sadly. I wish I had posted it somewhere.

I predicted that Trump would win in 2016. Not Trump specifically, because I didn't know he would run. But I predicted that with how much people were accusing absolutely everyone of racism, that people would stop caring. I predicted that someone would run for office, that would not care at all about being called racist, and they would win.

Then Trump showed up, and every time people accused him of being racists, his poll numbers went up.

And I just laughed. Every time another story "Trump made racists remake X!" and his poll numbers would go up again, and I just sat here laughing and laughing. I didn't even vote for Trump in 2016, because I thought he'd be bad. But this has been the best presidency ever, because you can accuse him of anything, just like your side of the race-crying has accused me, and none of us cares.

It's been fantastic. So go ahead and take a screen shot of my post too, and highlight "I'm racists", and post it everywhere you want. None of cares. None of us. It's not an insult anymore. In fact, I love it now. It's a badge of honor, that another garbage human being is accusing me of racism. Go for it.

Forum List

Back