Black man claims group of assailants threatened to "get a noose"

THAT'S what you all are complaining about? That would be funny if it weren't so sad.
damn right it is. I don't like seeing seven year old black girls killed. It's obvious you don't care. Like I said, you are the fiercest kind of racist. I care about all black deaths.

Lol did anybody think that conservatives would have a problem with any kind of assault on a black person? Especially in the name of white supremacy? The answer is "nope."
I need to know why it happened. Context. The reporting is absolute shit. I'm embarrassed for anyone who doesn't question the news when it comes out in this fashion.
I normally only post stories from major news sources and can see now what you're saying. The thing is I saw this on the national & local news on TV so I have a better perspective of what occured than my poorly selective article conveys.

For that I apologize, it was not intentional.
Respect.
The PROPER procedure is to tell them to leave because the are trespassing and if they refuse to call the police and have them removed. If they come back THEN they can be arrested.
And the proper procedure for Only (some) Black Lives Matter members to protest alleged police misconduct is to peacefully assemble rather than rioting and looting and killing

So drop the holier than thou attitude because blacks are not following the rules either
What rules? This isn't a game and it's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about because what the hell does Black Lives Matter and the protestors have to do with these cretins physically assaulting this young man and claiming they were going to lynch him?

As far as my attitude, yeah heads and shoulders above a person you, a racist who was practically jumping up & down in glee when two protestors in Seattle were run down by a vehicle going the wrong way on I-5 which was blocked to vehicle traffic. The driver killed one of them and seriously injuryed the other. That puts you down below the racist clowns in this video/story, right there in the pig stye - fat, dumb & happy wallowing in the pig shit.
The INTERSTATE was ILLEGALLY BLOCKED by MARXISTS. Had they NOT ILLEGALLY been out pulling a stunt they should NOT have been doing in the first place, NO ONE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIT. You do NOT BLOCK INTERSTATES. That has NOTHING to do with PROTESTING.

WAKE THE FUCK UP.
The interstate was barricaded and law enforcement was on-site. You all are absolutely pathetic,
You do known that the woman killed and the woman critically injured were not hit by the car. Like a lot of idiot protesters they thought that jumping on the car and banging in it would intimidate the driver. Instead the black man driving the car accelerated and sent them flying to doom. I would have done the same thing.
I saw the video more than once on the T.V. news before they started ending it right before the vehice made contact with the protestors. The one who was killed went flying through the air and over the vehicle, landing to the rear of it I couldn't see much of how the second victim was impacted.

Mac-7 has the video as he has indicated he watched it over and over and over.
Either way they got what was coming to them. Too bad it wasn't more.

The interstate was barricaded and law enforcement was on-site. You all are absolutely pathetic,
:link:
Its a lie

there were no cops present at the illegal interstate shutdown

it was protesters themselves who chased and stopped the
jaguar
Officials were trying to determine the motive as well as where he got onto the interstate, which had been closed by the state patrol for more than an hour before the protesters were hit.

Mead said they suspect Kelete drove the wrong way on a ramp. Trooper Rick Johnson said the driver went through a barrier that closed the freeway.
Accused driver in death of I-5 protester in Seattle given $1.2M bail
View attachment 361675

Troopers weren't there so they were not the ones that closed down the highway.

the protestors shut the highway down. your link makes you a liar.

View attachment 361676
Officials were trying to determine the motive as well as where he got onto the interstate, which had been closed by the state patrol for more than an hour before the protesters were hit.
The bolded portion of the sentence above states that the "interstate" had been "closed" "by the state patrol" for more than an "hour" BEFORE the protesters were hit".

That statement came directly from the news article so how does that make me a liar?

And why are you all working so hard trying to find something that paints me in the false light you all are trying to portray me as? It's way too early to be working so hard on something that isn't going to help your cause at all.

As I posted the text from the link, the protestors closed that highway 19 times, no authorization, the cops and city hall did nothing to stop it. They are now, the protestors will not be allowed to block the highways any longer.

unprecedented crime against society by these protestors.

The bolded portion of the sentence above states that the "interstate" had been "closed" "by the state patrol" for more than an "hour" BEFORE the protesters were hit".

That statement came directly from the news article so how does that make me a liar?

And why are you all working so hard trying to find something that paints me in the false light you all are trying to portray me as? It's way too early to be working so hard on something that isn't going to help your cause at all.
that wasn't in your link, and I posted that the protestors blocked the highway on their own 19 times. no state patrol were there. you're factually incorrect. your sentence isn't a link and has zero factual basis.

All of a sudden, all of you sound like scared little boys.

I am not a racist but I know why you all are behaving the way you are.
facts are on our side.

Let us know when you really care about black lives.
Surely you jest. You weren't caring about black lives when you and Jitss were denigrating Ahmaud Arbery and painting him as a criminal and violent thug who deserved to be shot and killed by "the kid" (Travis McMichaels) who is at least a decade older than him and is alleged to have called him a "f_____g n____r" after he shot him. Actually there is a whole page of your foul comments, this is just one of them
1594393188165.png

congress makes our laws. go for it, try and change them.
Some have already been changed, others are currently bills, and some how not yet been written but Congress is definitely not the only means by which laws are created.
facts still on my side.
You're going have to do better than that. You haven't presented anything that shows me to be a racist, however I have data on your buddy from a different site that shows his true colors even if he were to try to deny it.

Surely you jest. You weren't caring about black lives when you and Jitss were denigrating Ahmaud Arbery and painting him as a criminal and violent thug who deserved to be shot and killed by "the kid" (Travis McMichaels) who is at least a decade older than him and is alleged to have called him a "f_____g n____r" after he shot him. Actually there is a whole page of your foul comments, this is just one of them
Again, any criminal of any color I don't give two shits about. What was in error in what you highlighted? The jogger ran at the gun, the video clearly shows that. therefore any shots were due to his actions. fact!!!!

You're going have to do better than that. You haven't presented anything that shows me to be a racist, however I have data on your buddy from a different site that shows his true colors even if he were to try to deny it.
that's not my job. I know you don't care about actual black lives. that's all I need to know. Everyone else is watching you deny the lives of black little girls shot by other blacks. we get it, you just find them inferior to you, you must stand up for them because you feel they can't. I know, I know, the facts are on my side.

Lol did anybody think that conservatives would have a problem with any kind of assault on a black person? Especially in the name of white supremacy? The answer is "nope."

Yeah, that beer-flushed guy with shitty tattoos is exactly the sort of "supremacy" they are trying to stoke into waging a civil war against the decent folks. It's bad enough that we have to deal with them driving like crap and disabling the catalytic converters on their diesel trucks so that they pollute everyone's air a lot more. These are true thugs and degenerates that we worry about.

Again, any criminal of any color I don't give two shits about. What was in error in what you highlighted? The jogger ran at the gun, the video clearly shows that. therefore any shots were due to his actions. fact!!!!
You're being completely dishonest. You actually stated that Travis McMichael's was just standing there is the street minding his own business when Arbery happened to come upon him and then "violently attacked" him for no good reason when in fact McMichaels was pointing a shotgun at him. Yet you INSIST on referring to Arbery as the "criminal" in this scenario.

Your red herring is not going to prevent me from seeing you as you truly are as opposed to how you want the world to view you. You've already demonstrated your lack of critical thinking skills and ability to read and interpret legal text correctly, so it will be a cold day in hell before you and your alleged [alternative] "facts" which you still have not presented, allow you to prevail on anything.

that's not my job. I know you don't care about actual black lives. that's all I need to know. Everyone else is watching you deny the lives of black little girls shot by other blacks. we get it, you just find them inferior to you, you must stand up for them because you feel they can't. I know, I know, the facts are on my side.
Quit attempting to project your own deficiencies and feelings onto me. I don't take counsel from racists. If you have a problem with that you can either stop being a racist or suck it up.

As I posted the text from the link, the protestors closed that highway 19 times, no authorization, the cops and city hall did nothing to stop it. They are now, the protestors will not be allowed to block the highways any longer.

unprecedented crime against society by these protestors.

It just cracks me up a little. Shutting down a highway does what for blacks?

Nothing.... oh well.. actually....

It does do something for blacks. Who do you think is harmed by shutting down a highway? The white guy with his salary job? Or the black guy, that doesn't get paid unless he's on the clock?

As with every single protest everywhere thus far, they harm blacks constantly.

It just cracks me up a little. Shutting down a highway does what for blacks?

Nothing.... oh well.. actually....

It does do something for blacks. Who do you think is harmed by shutting down a highway? The white guy with his salary job? Or the black guy, that doesn't get paid unless he's on the clock?

As with every single protest everywhere thus far, they harm blacks constantly
If they really were for black lives, protest the ten dead a week in chiraq. Demand the oppressed get let go, don’t leave until demofks are gone. Then they’d be saying something of value

Forum List

Back