Was This Sherriff Wrongfully Charged??

"A local sheriff faces serious felony charges for allegedly threatening a youth group with a gun in November. The Idaho Attorney General’s Office charged Bingham County Sheriff Craig Rowland on Tuesday with felony aggravated battery, felony aggravated assault and misdemeanor exhibition of a gun. On Nov. 9, a church youth group was placing “thankful turkeys” on the doors of members of their congregation. The activity involved several girls ages 12 to 16 writing notes of thanks shaped like turkeys, taping them on doors, ringing doorbells and running away before they could get caught by the occupants.

Around 8 p.m., Rowland said he heard his front screen door open and a knock at his door. Fearing someone was trying to break into his house, Rowland had his wife bring him his gun. Rowland said he saw a vehicle driving down the road, which he stopped. Rowland said the car did not look familiar and the driver of the car stopped and opened the driver’s side door. “I reach in and pull the driver out by the hair,” Rowland told investigators, according to court documents. “I say, ‘Who the f*** are you?’ And I do have a gun in my hand, but I still have my finger on the slide.”

Rowland told investigators he pointed the gun at the woman’s head. The woman later identified herself as a neighbor and family friend for over three decades. Rowland said he did not recognize her. He continued yelling profanities at the woman and girls and pointed his weapon at the woman. Rowland said. “I have had drunk Indians drive down my cul-de-sac. I’ve had drunk Indians come to my door. I live just off the reservation, we have a lot of reservation people around us that are not good people.”

This seems like a text-book case of over charging a trusted member of law enforcement...the guy obviously made a mistake but not something he should be charged for....who should be charged are these idiotic Mormons who thought ringing doorbells and knocking on doors at night was a good idea...and what a shitty neighbor you gotta be to call the cops on a guy who obviously thought you were a bunch of drunk ass no-good Indians....You know as well as he does that there are reservations nearby; full of these drunks....why call the cops on someone for reacting in a way that any normal person would react?

That idiot is no more trusted than chauvin.

"A local sheriff faces serious felony charges for allegedly threatening a youth group with a gun in November. The Idaho Attorney General’s Office charged Bingham County Sheriff Craig Rowland on Tuesday with felony aggravated battery, felony aggravated assault and misdemeanor exhibition of a gun. On Nov. 9, a church youth group was placing “thankful turkeys” on the doors of members of their congregation. The activity involved several girls ages 12 to 16 writing notes of thanks shaped like turkeys, taping them on doors, ringing doorbells and running away before they could get caught by the occupants.

Around 8 p.m., Rowland said he heard his front screen door open and a knock at his door. Fearing someone was trying to break into his house, Rowland had his wife bring him his gun. Rowland said he saw a vehicle driving down the road, which he stopped. Rowland said the car did not look familiar and the driver of the car stopped and opened the driver’s side door. “I reach in and pull the driver out by the hair,” Rowland told investigators, according to court documents
. “I say, ‘Who the f*** are you?’ And I do have a gun in my hand, but I still have my finger on the slide.”

Rowland told investigators he pointed the gun at the woman’s head. The woman later identified herself as a neighbor and family friend for over three decades. Rowland said he did not recognize her. He continued yelling profanities at the woman and girls and pointed his weapon at the woman. Rowland said. “I have had drunk Indians drive down my cul-de-sac. I’ve had drunk Indians come to my door. I live just off the reservation, we have a lot of reservation people around us that are not good people.”

This seems like a text-book case of over charging a trusted member of law enforcement...the guy obviously made a mistake but not something he should be charged for....who should be charged are these idiotic Mormons who thought ringing doorbells and knocking on doors at night was a good idea...and what a shitty neighbor you gotta be to call the cops on a guy who obviously thought you were a bunch of drunk ass no-good Indians....You know as well as he does that there are reservations nearby; full of these drunks....why call the cops on someone for reacting in a way that any normal person would react?
A mistake his obvious racial hatred for Native Americans could have made fatal for the victim of his attack. But, the trump Nazis' own racial hatred for everyone not lily-white makes the actions of this so-called "trusted member of law enforcement" acceptable, regardless of the victim's innocence.

Forum List

Back