In Biden's economy food shopping is for the rich....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Democrats are dying at the Gas pump and at the supermarket! Yeah....yeah...I know oil futures are slightly down...big whoops. How does that fix the nearly 100 billion in excess expenditure yanked out of Americans wallets over the past six months?... Answer ..it doesn't. Don't be afraid to grab those $7.00/ pound pork chops....get them before they hit $10.00!

Jo

Democrats are dying at the Gas pump and at the supermarket! Yeah....yeah...I know oil futures are slightly down...big whoops. How does that fix the nearly 100 billion in excess expenditure yanked out of Americans wallets over the past six months?... Answer ..it doesn't. Don't be afraid to grab those $7.00/ pound pork chops....get them before they hit $10.00!

Jo

We went through Dunkin Donuts drive-thru this morning. Dunkin DONUTS was out of all donuts. What is this? Mother Soviet fucking Russia?

We went through Dunkin Donuts drive-thru this morning. Dunkin DONUTS was out of all donuts. What is this? Mother Soviet fucking Russia?
Kraft is giving 20 bucks if you don't make a cheescake this yr..........................lololololololl

Spoilables can't sit around too long like a tv in the harbor

My Lord what have these people done

Jo

We can thank good old capitalism for it.

You should be happy that the market is working.

My co worker was talking to one of our distributor reps yesterday, and she was saying how many small businesses in our line of work have closed down because they cant get materials. All those family businesses ruined.
Our materials have shot way up in price. Things we were selling at 15 bucks 2 months ago, now cost us 15 bucks. The price of aluminum sheets? Doubled.
Its fucking crazy!!

Go drink some Drano.
WTF? He is bringing concerns of what a majority of Americans are feeling and you comeback with this?

This is a growing concern and it needs to be addressed, it is not the Presidents fault, however the left wants to give Biden credit for the stock market, low unemployment and yet you don't want to recognize some real issues? The shortages, the increase in prices and real for all Americans, you can deny reality all you want.

WTF? He is bringing concerns of what a majority of Americans are feeling and you comeback with this?

This is a growing concern and it needs to be addressed, it is not the Presidents fault, however the left wants to give Biden credit for the stock market, low unemployment and yet you don't want to recognize some real issues? The shortages, the increase in prices and real for all Americans, you can deny reality all you want.
It's all the Democrats fault. Everything. Everywhere.

Jo

It's all the Democrats fault. Everything. Everywhere.
Biden was on the grassy knoll.

They live in LIAR land.
That's all they do.
Where is the lie? The facts are coming from leftwing CNN and the numbers are troubling for the Democrats and the inflation is continuing along with the broken supply chain.

Not all Biden's fault but if we don't get a handle on this, this can spiral. Concern is growing at the Fed, they are going to start raising interest rates, but this is reminding me of Ford and Carter eras.

Forum List

Back