Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza?

Talk about spin, the best you could do was a blog by an asshole with no background in history or politics.
Another prime example of the fact free republican world.
I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.
That makes no fucking sense a source is by definition supposed to be accurate.
If you didn't post it for its factuality then it's worthless.
It makes no sense to you because you're a moron.
Said the moron who posted a stupid essay by a pro-confederate freeper.
Doesn't matter who said it. Facts are facts, and the KKK was created by Democrats. You can't refute that.

Democrats like Robert E. Lee?

Talk about spin, the best you could do was a blog by an asshole with no background in history or politics.

and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.
it makes no sense because it was written by an ignorant asshole.
"I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate"
proof
[pro͞of]

NOUN
  1. evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement:
ac·cu·rate
[ˈakyərət]
correct · precise · exact · right · error-free · perfect
I'm sorry you're too dumb to understand but unfortunately there's no way you can become more intelligent so I guess you're just gonna have to remain stupid.

I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.
Doesn't matter who said it. Facts are facts, and the KKK was created by Democrats. You can't refute that.
General Article: Rise of the Ku Klux Klan
Other General Articles
grant_kkk.jpg

Herb Peck
A KKK Member

At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans.

Racist activity in the South often took the form of riots that targeted blacks and Republicans. In 1866, a quarrel between whites and black ex-soldiers erupted into a full-fledged riot in Memphis, Tennessee. White policemen assisted the mobs in their violent rampage through the black sections of town. By the time the violence ended, 46 people were dead, 70 more were wounded, and numerous churches and schools had been burned. Just two months later, on July 30, a similar outbreak of violence erupted in New Orleans. This time, a white mob attacked the attendees of a black suffrage convention, killing 37 blacks and three whites who allied with them.

In this violent atmosphere, the Ku Klux Klan grew in size and strength. By 1868, the Klan had evolved into a hooded terrorist organization that its members called "The Invisible Empire of the South." The reorganized Klan's first leader, or "Grand Wizard," was Nathan Bedford Forrest, who had been a Confederate general during the Civil War.

White Southerners from all classes of society joined the Klan's ranks. In the name of preserving law and order in a white-dominated society, Klansmen punished newly freed blacks for a variety of reasons, including behaving in an "impudent" manner toward whites. They whipped the teachers of freedmen's schools and burnt their schoolhouses. But first and foremost, the Klan sought to do away with Republican influence in the South by terrorizing and murdering its party leaders and all those who voted for it.

In the time leading up to the 1868 presidential election, the Klan's activities picked up in speed and brutality. The election, which pitted Republican Ulysses S. Grant against Democrat Horatio Seymour, was crucial. Republicans would continue programs that prevented Southern whites from gaining political control in their states. Klan members knew that given the chance, the blacks in their communities would vote Republican.
WGBH American Experience . U.S. Grant: Warrior | PBS

Robert Byrd was a widely known and long serving democrat senator. He was also a former KKK member who freely used the "N" word in public. Since most KKK members in the 20th century were card carrying democrats, why wasn't any democrat ever questioned about his KKK support? The good old double standard?

Byrd also disavowed his klan membership in the late 40s and took a pro integration stand as a Senator

His record of voting was endorsed by the NAACP

Not many of todays Republicans can say the same thing
If your argument in favor of Byrd is that he left the Klan (and changed his ways), you have to apply that same standard to the Klan for not lynching people any more. But if you're a hypocrite you won't do that.
the klan doesn't lynch people any more because they will caught and charged with murder. not be cause of some great spiritual epiphany
And Byrd "repented" because he wanted to be able to still get elected, not because he stopped being a racist.

and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.
it makes no sense because it was written by an ignorant asshole.
"I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate"
proof
[pro͞of]

NOUN
  1. evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement:
ac·cu·rate
[ˈakyərət]
correct · precise · exact · right · error-free · perfect
I'm sorry you're too dumb to understand but unfortunately there's no way you can become more intelligent so I guess you're just gonna have to remain stupid.
more proof you are ignorant.

They all supported him to be President. It seems like Trump is being unfairly asked to disavow someone who has never incited riots or called for violence against citizens of the United States. So the question remains:

Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza? If not, why not?

I hope not because I think Obama should be ignoring people like you...

You are blatant racist and have spent the last 7 years being pissed off having a black president...

Robert Byrd was a widely known and long serving democrat senator. He was also a former KKK member who freely used the "N" word in public. Since most KKK members in the 20th century were card carrying democrats, why wasn't any democrat ever questioned about his KKK support? The good old double standard?

Byrd also disavowed his klan membership in the late 40s and took a pro integration stand as a Senator

His record of voting was endorsed by the NAACP

Not many of todays Republicans can say the same thing
If your argument in favor of Byrd is that he left the Klan (and changed his ways), you have to apply that same standard to the Klan for not lynching people any more. But if you're a hypocrite you won't do that.
the klan doesn't lynch people any more because they will caught and charged with murder. not be cause of some great spiritual epiphany
And Byrd "repented" because he wanted to be able to still get elected, not because he stopped being a racist.
bullshit!

In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to a Grand Wizard stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[21] However, when running for the United States House of Representatives in 1952, he announced "After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.[13]

In 1997, Byrd told an interviewer he would encourage young people to become involved in politics but also warned, "Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena."[22] In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[23] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[13]

[Steve_McGarrett, post: 13632065, member: 44457"]They all supported him to be President. It seems like Trump is being unfairly asked to disavow someone who has never incited riots or called for violence against citizens of the United States. So the question remains:

Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza? If not, why not?

I hope not because I think Obama should be ignoring people like you...

You are blatant racist and have spent the last 7 years being pissed off having a black president...[/QUOTE]
No,I am pissed off about having a non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president.

Other General Articles
grant_kkk.jpg

Herb Peck
A KKK Member

At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

The most prominent of these, the Ku Klux Klan, was formed in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1865. Originally founded as a social club for former Confederate soldiers, the Klan evolved into a terrorist organization. It would be responsible for thousands of deaths, and would help to weaken the political power of Southern blacks and Republicans.

Racist activity in the South often took the form of riots that targeted blacks and Republicans. In 1866, a quarrel between whites and black ex-soldiers erupted into a full-fledged riot in Memphis, Tennessee. White policemen assisted the mobs in their violent rampage through the black sections of town. By the time the violence ended, 46 people were dead, 70 more were wounded, and numerous churches and schools had been burned. Just two months later, on July 30, a similar outbreak of violence erupted in New Orleans. This time, a white mob attacked the attendees of a black suffrage convention, killing 37 blacks and three whites who allied with them.

In this violent atmosphere, the Ku Klux Klan grew in size and strength. By 1868, the Klan had evolved into a hooded terrorist organization that its members called "The Invisible Empire of the South." The reorganized Klan's first leader, or "Grand Wizard," was Nathan Bedford Forrest, who had been a Confederate general during the Civil War.

White Southerners from all classes of society joined the Klan's ranks. In the name of preserving law and order in a white-dominated society, Klansmen punished newly freed blacks for a variety of reasons, including behaving in an "impudent" manner toward whites. They whipped the teachers of freedmen's schools and burnt their schoolhouses. But first and foremost, the Klan sought to do away with Republican influence in the South by terrorizing and murdering its party leaders and all those who voted for it.

In the time leading up to the 1868 presidential election, the Klan's activities picked up in speed and brutality. The election, which pitted Republican Ulysses S. Grant against Democrat Horatio Seymour, was crucial. Republicans would continue programs that prevented Southern whites from gaining political control in their states. Klan members knew that given the chance, the blacks in their communities would vote Republican.
Did you know that Forrest was actually one of the speakers at the 1868 Democrat convention (WHILE HE WAS THE GRAND WIZARD OF THE KKK)????

Seems the Dimwits openly accepted the KKK as part of their party....

Other General Articles
grant_kkk.jpg

Herb Peck
A KKK Member

Did you know that Forrest was actually one of the speakers at the 1868 Democrat convention (WHILE HE WAS THE GRAND WIZARD OF THE KKK)????

I'm sure he/she will deny that fact as well. Liberals are dishonest hacks, nothing more.

Other General Articles
grant_kkk.jpg

Herb Peck
A KKK Member

your point ?

I have been saying for a long time that the republican and tea parties are just mouthpieces for the American white supremacist movement. Based on a hunch, I decided to go to the official site of the KKK and read the platform of the “Knight’s Party.” You can verify that this IS the official platform of the Ku Klux Klan by clicking here and visiting the hate group’s official website.

First and foremost, the KKK claims that:

“There is a race war against whites.”

It’s the same as claiming that reverse-racism is a real problem for white people.

And where have we heard this before? It is the exact same propaganda being promoted by Fox News, by right wing pundits like Rush Limbaugh and by right wing politicians like Mo Brooks. It’s also the same propaganda that is being distributed by the “Official Tea Party USA” website.

The official platform of the Knight’s Party (KKK) also includes the following:

1. “The recognition that America was founded as a Christian nation.”

This is the first line from the official platform of the KKK. The underlying idea here is that if you accept the false premise that America was founded as a Christian nation, you will also accept the false (and unchristian) premise that it’s ok to hate, discriminate and segregate everyone who is not a Christian.

Where have heard this Christian nation stuff before? Fox News, Tea Party representatives like Michelle Bachmann, talk show personalities like Rush Limbaugh and everywhere else right wing propaganda is spun. From the Official Tea Party website:

“The Tea Party includes those who possess a strong belief in the foundational Judeo-Christian values embedded in our great founding documents.”

2. “The recognition that America was founded as a white nation.”

As Mitt Romney would say, it’s the ‘Anglo-saxon heritage‘ white people share with the people of Europe, that President Obama just can’t understand. We can see this as clear as day in this recent article about the situation in Ferguson, which appeared in the Tea Party Tribune on August 20. There’s also the non-stop revisionist history lessons taking place on Fox News.
Official Ku Klux Klan Party Platform IS The GOP And Tea Party Agenda

Other General Articles
grant_kkk.jpg

Herb Peck
A KKK Member

I'm sure he/she will deny that fact as well. Liberals are dishonest hacks, nothing more.
I've denied nothing asshole.
those facts have no relevance today other than historical.

Other General Articles
grant_kkk.jpg

Herb Peck
A KKK Member

Those conservative southerners sure were some racist dickheads. No doubt.

Give us a primary source for Forrest's selection as a delegate to the Democratic Convention.

I would not be surprised because our far right Republicans are accepting the likes of the Klan and Steve McGarret today.

Forum List

Back