Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza?

I don't know why Democrats bash the KKK, they're the ones who created them.
False! The Klan is not a creation the democrats. It was a marriage of convenience if the Lincoln republicans had shared the same fucked up values as the Klan.
the Klan would have been republican.
Today they are.
Spin, spin, spin.
A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism
Talk about spin, the best you could do was a blog by an asshole with no background in history or politics.
Another prime example of the fact free republican world.
I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.

False! The Klan is not a creation the democrats. It was a marriage of convenience if the Lincoln republicans had shared the same fucked up values as the Klan.
Today they are.
Spin, spin, spin.
Talk about spin, the best you could do was a blog by an asshole with no background in history or politics.
I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.
Nope, it is not accurate, and whether you are agree or not does not matter. You deny history.

Today they are.
Spin, spin, spin.
Nope, it is not accurate, and whether you are agree or not does not matter. You deny history.
Your posts reflect a colossal lack of originality. All you seem to ever do is repeat what the other person says. I guess you think it's clever. :dunno:

naaa, they are above the medias stupid questions. plus if they had they would have been audited and probably lose their job, house, life maybe

life in the ObamaNation can be dangerous

They all supported him to be President. It seems like Trump is being unfairly asked to disavow someone who has never incited riots or called for violence against citizens of the United States. So the question remains:

Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza? If not, why not?

Since you're proud of the KKK's support for Trump, why are you grumbling that someone asked him to repudiate them?

Shouldn't Trump be proudly proclaiming his support for the Klan?
David Duke is not with the Klan!
Bullshit once a klansman always a klansman.

So, then you agree that the late Robert Byrd remained a ni66er-hating clans man until his dying days?

Was he ever renounced by anyone in the Democrat party?

They all supported him to be President. It seems like Trump is being unfairly asked to disavow someone who has never incited riots or called for violence against citizens of the United States. So the question remains:

Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza? If not, why not?

Since you're proud of the KKK's support for Trump, why are you grumbling that someone asked him to repudiate them?

Same goes for Democrat Senator Robert Byrd right?
Of course not. When Byrd repented of such an evil association, his slate was wiped clean. Duke has never repented.

That bastard never repented, just pretended to do so for political gains.

Of course not. When Byrd repented of such an evil association, his slate was wiped clean. Duke has never repented.

Of course he did. You just don't like it is all.

lol. That's the best you can do?

...why, yes...I think it is...

So, then you agree that the late Robert Byrd remained a ni66er-hating clans man until his dying days?

Was he ever renounced by anyone in the Democrat party?
No , he remains a klansman in the minds of racists, your post proves that.

Today they are.
Spin, spin, spin.
That makes no fucking sense a source is by definition supposed to be accurate.
If you didn't post it for its factuality then it's worthless.

Obama created the KKK? Prove it.

No,Democrats did. Look up Robert Byrd.
The guy who got a 100% approval rating by the NAACP for his Civil Rights record ?

Just goes to show you that clearly, the NAACP should be renamed the NAADCP. Byrd voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, including a 3 month filibuster. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965. The NAADCP gives this man a 100% Civil Rights rating yet they ran Trent Lott out of Town? How does the NAADCP forgive Byrd and not Thurmond? Both saw the light. Or, is it all just bullshit?

The guy who got a 100% approval rating by the NAACP for his Civil Rights record ?

Just goes to show you that clearly, the NAACP should be renamed the NAADCP. Byrd voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, including a 3 month filibuster. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965. The NAADCP gives this man a 100% Civil Rights rating yet they ran Trent Lott out of Town? How does the NAADCP forgive Byrd and not Thurmond? Both saw the light. Or, is it all just bullshit?
Depends on how you define bullshit.

Were McCain and Romney asked to disavow those organizations?

Barry Goldwater voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and in a heartbeat the Republican Party made him their presidential candidate.

Robert Byrd was a widely known and long serving democrat senator. He was also a former KKK member who freely used the "N" word in public. Since most KKK members in the 20th century were card carrying democrats, why wasn't any democrat ever questioned about his KKK support? The good old double standard?

Byrd also disavowed his klan membership in the late 40s and took a pro integration stand as a Senator

His record of voting was endorsed by the NAACP

Not many of todays Republicans can say the same thing

Robert Byrd was a widely known and long serving democrat senator. He was also a former KKK member who freely used the "N" word in public. Since most KKK members in the 20th century were card carrying democrats, why wasn't any democrat ever questioned about his KKK support? The good old double standard?
Red herring fallacy.

Forum List

Back