Ted Cruz Suggests Donald Trump Has Mob Ties In His Tax Returns

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) speculated on Sunday that Donald Trump hasn’t released his tax returns because they show he has strong ties to the mob.

“Maybe it is the case that Donald, there have been multiple media reports about Donald's business dealings with the mob, with the mafia. Maybe his taxes show those business dealings are a lot more extensive than has been reported,” Cruz told "Meet The Press."

A semi-taken-aback Chuck Todd asked Cruz if he had any basis to suggest Trump has mob ties.

“Oh sure,” Cruz replied. “ABC, CNN, multiple news reports have reported about his some dealings with, for example, S&A Construction, which was owned by 'Fat Tony' Salerno, who is a mobster who is in jail. It is owned by two of the major New York crime families. And that has been reported in multiple media outlets.”

More: Ted Cruz Suggests Donald Trump Has Mob Ties In His Tax Returns

Fat Tony? Wow, I've never seen an election cycle like this one. I expect it will get much worse before it gets better.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) speculated on Sunday that Donald Trump hasn’t released his tax returns because they show he has strong ties to the mob.

“Maybe it is the case that Donald, there have been multiple media reports about Donald's business dealings with the mob, with the mafia. Maybe his taxes show those business dealings are a lot more extensive than has been reported,” Cruz told "Meet The Press."

A semi-taken-aback Chuck Todd asked Cruz if he had any basis to suggest Trump has mob ties.

“Oh sure,” Cruz replied. “ABC, CNN, multiple news reports have reported about his some dealings with, for example, S&A Construction, which was owned by 'Fat Tony' Salerno, who is a mobster who is in jail. It is owned by two of the major New York crime families. And that has been reported in multiple media outlets.”

More: Ted Cruz Suggests Donald Trump Has Mob Ties In His Tax Returns

Fat Tony? Wow, I've never seen an election cycle like this one. I expect it will get much worse before it gets better.
PUT UP or SHUT UP. More dirty tricks from Cruz. He's finished.

Yea right Ted, because everyone puts their connections to the mob on their tax returns. Ted Cruz is a slimeball idiot.

Andrea Mitchell ‏@mitchellreports
.@tedcruz lobs mafia business connection charge at @realDonaldTrump on @meetthepress w/o citing any evidence

Yes Ted Cruz will say anything to be elected. He has Castro connections to overcome.

More than likely trump had to deal with the unions who had mob ties.

Lakooka doesn't realize the unions have ties to the mob....Jimmy Hoffa ring a bell, Sloping Brow?

Jimmy Hoffa is missing? Does Trump know where he is?

Cruz is throwing poop and hoping something sticks....of course you have an erection over it. This is stupid

That's how he acts in the Senate.

he never actually works

he throws poop... what does that say about the people in texas who elected him?

More than likely trump had to deal with the unions who had mob ties.

Lakooka doesn't realize the unions have ties to the mob....Jimmy Hoffa ring a bell, Sloping Brow?

Jimmy Hoffa is missing? Does Trump know where he is?

Cruz is throwing poop and hoping something sticks....of course you have an erection over it. This is stupid

That's how he acts in the Senate.

he never actually works

he throws poop... what does that say about the people in texas who elected him?

Yep, he certainly throws poop - along with green eggs and ham. Cruz and Trump may be the greatest poop throwers in history.

Cruz is a legal scholar - so he should know.

How would Cruz know if he hasn't seen the tax returns? Good grief

Cruz knows stuff. He's heard stuff.

My husband heard you cheated on your taxes....he has a law degree...turn yourself in because it must be true using your logic

Aw, has he been talking to Fat Tony?

You are so gullible and I was only kidding about your tax return....you'd have to actually work and pay taxes to have one of those

Cruz is just trying to use the same tactics that Donald the Chump does.

Make wild accusations, say that you've heard it from reliable people (without mentioning exactly WHO those people are), and then just let it sit out there and see if anyone bites.

I mean, Donald the Chump did the same thing to Obama with his birther bullshit.

Forum List

Back