New presidential rankings place Obama in top 10, Reagan and Trump below Biden

Carter had his problems but compared to all the presidents who succeeded him, he was the best. That’s not saying much since they all were horrible. Warmongers all of them. All blew up the national debt, and supported the rich and big corporations over the people.
:thankusmile: Pesky facts like thst don’t seem to register with his brain,he is way too easy to checkmate and own.he is totally clueless,not worth the trouble anymore.someone who call carter worse thst fagboy Obama is clearly beyond hope and clearly incapable and possible to to be reasoned with having no logic whatsoever.as we both knew gipper he totally failed to disprove you thst every president after carter all the way up to Obama with Biden in thete as well has carter beat by miles as the worst president,thst compared to them,he looked like a great president.

Compared to all of them,the carter years were great.

Last edited:
Here's my top 10:

1. Obama
2. Biden
3. Clinton
4. Carter
5. FDR
6. Kennedy
7. Johnson
8. Wilson
9. Buchanan
10. Jackson

giphy.gif
:cuckoo: That’s fir putting kennedy the greatest president of the twentieth century other than maybe Calvin coolidge in thst mix.

The people putting kennedy in the mix of bottom ten are the ones thst have fallen for the propaganda thst he was to blame fir the bay of pigs failure when it was the cia to blame trying to trick him into ordering a military invasion knowing the plan would fail assuring kennedy there would be no military involvement needed when they knew fully well it would be needed.

Last edited:
I know you "don't see"

Sorry I, I've just gotten onto Facebook & Instagram, for my art painting gallery, plus just got a new Samsung cell phone, so I no longer have any time to school all you information-deprived victims of leftwing universities & leftwing OMISSION media.

You'll just have to get by on your own now, or get your political education from other conservative posters here.

Class Dismissed! :biggrin:

www.artpal.com/cats2475

Facts are facts, you need to learn there is a reality very different from your delusions. In the real world, vast majority of people believe your cult leader, the disgraced donald pork, is a piece of shit, reason for which gets voted the worst ever, the day you start living in harmony with reality, you will become a happier cult member...

1708926829632.png

Facts are facts, you need to learn there is a reality very different from your delusions. In the real world, vast majority of people believe your cult leader, the disgraced donald pork, is a piece of shit, reason for which gets voted the worst ever, the day you start living in harmony with reality, you will become a happier cult member...

View attachment 908695
This is the real voting >>>

Sorry I, I've just gotten onto Facebook & Instagram, for my art painting gallery, plus just got a new Samsung cell phone, so I no longer have any time to school all you information-deprived victims of leftwing universities & leftwing media.

You'll just have to get by on your own now, or get your political education from other conservative posters here.

Class Dismissed! :biggrin:

www.artpal.com/cats2475
Oh noes! Don't goes! At least paint us a swan.. Singing a song.. About being so wrong.. All day long..

In my lifetime the real rankings:

Outstanding

Trump
Reagan

OK

Eisenhower
Nixon

RINOs

Bush
Bush

Scumbags

Slick Willy
LBJ
Kennedy

Idiots

Carter
Truman

Disasters

Potatohead
Queer Barry

I remember laughing for days after President Biden's landslide win over donald pork in 2020, now looking forward to some happy days come November when President Biden will again destroy the now convicted rapist and lifelong criminal donald pork...
1708986427126.png

View attachment 908695
is anybody listening to the babbleand rants of this pathetic clown who thinks he knows facts anymore? not me

flash totally checkmated him and took him to school.:yes_text12:

Obama is number 1.

1. He's black. Right off go he's already half way to the finish line.
2. Obama won a Nobel prize for being black.
3. Michelle Obama was Maxim's top 100 hottest women on Earth.
4. Obamacare got us much further in debt, increased prices, reduces opportunity and incentives, but healthcare is free.

OBAMA, because Michael, Michelle or whatever your name and pronouns are, Obama is real bitchn'

Obama is number 1.

1. He's black. Right off go he's already half way to the finish line.
2. Obama won a Nobel prize for being black.
3. Michelle Obama was Maxim's top 100 hottest women on Earth.
4. Obamacare got us much further in debt, increased prices, reduces opportunity and incentives, but healthcare is free.

OBAMA, because Michael, Michelle or whatever your name and pronouns are, Obama is real bitchn'

Objectively, President Obama should be at the very top, certainly top 3, disgraced convicted rapist donald pork, consistently the worst...
1708997013157.png

Forum List

Back