Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza?

Robert Byrd was a widely known and long serving democrat senator. He was also a former KKK member who freely used the "N" word in public. Since most KKK members in the 20th century were card carrying democrats, why wasn't any democrat ever questioned about his KKK support? The good old double standard?
Red herring fallacy.
What do you expect from a poster who's insessantly grasping at straws and swinging at shadows.

I don't know why Democrats bash the KKK, they're the ones who created them.

Obama created the KKK? Prove it.

No,Democrats did. Look up Robert Byrd.
The guy who got a 100% approval rating by the NAACP for his Civil Rights record ?

Just goes to show you that clearly, the NAACP should be renamed the NAADCP. Byrd voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, including a 3 month filibuster. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965. The NAADCP gives this man a 100% Civil Rights rating yet they ran Trent Lott out of Town? How does the NAADCP forgive Byrd and not Thurmond? Both saw the light. Or, is it all just bullshit?
Going back over 40 years to make your case doesn't help you much.

His voting record changed. Der.

They all supported him to be President. It seems like Trump is being unfairly asked to disavow someone who has never incited riots or called for violence against citizens of the United States. So the question remains:

Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza? If not, why not?
I think they call themselves black panther to get the white chicks.

The guy who got a 100% approval rating by the NAACP for his Civil Rights record ?

Just goes to show you that clearly, the NAACP should be renamed the NAADCP. Byrd voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, including a 3 month filibuster. He also opposed the Voting Rights Act of 1965. The NAADCP gives this man a 100% Civil Rights rating yet they ran Trent Lott out of Town? How does the NAADCP forgive Byrd and not Thurmond? Both saw the light. Or, is it all just bullshit?

52 years!!! not 40! ;)

They all supported him to be President. It seems like Trump is being unfairly asked to disavow someone who has never incited riots or called for violence against citizens of the United States. So the question remains:

Was Obama Ever Asked By The Press To Disavow The Nation Of Islam, New Black Panthers And LaRaza? If not, why not?
12744144_10153493097767169_5375011516192940451_n.jpg

Barack Obama in 2008

Sen. Barack Obama denounced the recent support for his candidacyexpressed Sunday by controversial minister and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

“I have been very clear in my denunciation” of Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Obama said at the Democratic debate in Cleveland, “I did not solicit his support.” Obama said he “can not censor” individual endorsements but said there is no affiliation with his campaign and Farrakhan. “I can’t say to somebody that he can’t say that he thinks I’m a good guy,” Obama said, citing his support among Jewish Americans and stating that he would make it a priority to soothe historically tense ties between the African-American and Jewish communities in the nation. “I have some of the strongest support from the Jewish community in my hometown of Chicago and in this campaign,” he said, describing himself as a “stalwart” on supporting Israel.

Obama Denounces Farrakhan Endorsement

Any questions, retard?

52 years!!! not 40! ;)
Well, Byrd's been dead for a number of those years, and I was looking at his heyday of making a lot of positive Civil Rights votes that earned him the high NAACP rating.
;p

False! The Klan is not a creation the democrats. It was a marriage of convenience if the Lincoln republicans had shared the same fucked up values as the Klan.
the Klan would have been republican.
Today they are.
Spin, spin, spin.
A Short History of Democrats, Republicans, and Racism
Talk about spin, the best you could do was a blog by an asshole with no background in history or politics.
Another prime example of the fact free republican world.
I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.
That makes no fucking sense a source is by definition supposed to be accurate.
If you didn't post it for its factuality then it's worthless.
It makes no sense to you because you're a moron.

Robert Byrd was a widely known and long serving democrat senator. He was also a former KKK member who freely used the "N" word in public. Since most KKK members in the 20th century were card carrying democrats, why wasn't any democrat ever questioned about his KKK support? The good old double standard?

Byrd also disavowed his klan membership in the late 40s and took a pro integration stand as a Senator

His record of voting was endorsed by the NAACP

Not many of todays Republicans can say the same thing
If your argument in favor of Byrd is that he left the Klan (and changed his ways), you have to apply that same standard to the Klan for not lynching people any more. But if you're a hypocrite you won't do that.

False! The Klan is not a creation the democrats. It was a marriage of convenience if the Lincoln republicans had shared the same fucked up values as the Klan.
Today they are.
Spin, spin, spin.
1860_Electoral_Map.png

2012. The South, racist as ever, now just GOpers (who hate Lincoln)...
2012.jpg

NYcarbineer said:
Barack Obama in 2008

Sen. Barack Obama denounced the recent support for his candidacyexpressed Sunday by controversial minister and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

“I have been very clear in my denunciation” of Farrakhan’s history of anti-Semitic remarks, Obama said at the Democratic debate in Cleveland, “I did not solicit his support.” Obama said he “can not censor” individual endorsements but said there is no affiliation with his campaign and Farrakhan. “I can’t say to somebody that he can’t say that he thinks I’m a good guy,” Obama said, citing his support among Jewish Americans and stating that he would make it a priority to soothe historically tense ties between the African-American and Jewish communities in the nation. “I have some of the strongest support from the Jewish community in my hometown of Chicago and in this campaign,” he said, describing himself as a “stalwart” on supporting Israel.

Obama Denounces Farrakhan Endorsement

Any questions, retard?
He only did that for public purposes but not personally.

Today they are.
Spin, spin, spin.
Talk about spin, the best you could do was a blog by an asshole with no background in history or politics.
I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.
Said the moron who posted a stupid essay by a pro-confederate freeper.

Today they are.
Spin, spin, spin.

and I'm not going to sit and type for 20 minutes to say the same thing. I don't care if you like the link or not, NO source would be acceptable to history deniers like you.
it makes no sense because it was written by an ignorant asshole.
"I didn't post the link as a source of proof, I posted it because it's accurate"
proof
[pro͞of]

NOUN
  1. evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement:
ac·cu·rate
[ˈakyərət]
correct · precise · exact · right · error-free · perfect

Said the moron who posted a stupid essay by a pro-confederate freeper.
Doesn't matter who said it. Facts are facts, and the KKK was created by Democrats. You can't refute that.

Byrd also disavowed his klan membership in the late 40s and took a pro integration stand as a Senator

His record of voting was endorsed by the NAACP

Not many of todays Republicans can say the same thing
If your argument in favor of Byrd is that he left the Klan (and changed his ways), you have to apply that same standard to the Klan for not lynching people any more. But if you're a hypocrite you won't do that.
the klan doesn't lynch people any more because they will caught and charged with murder. not be cause of some great spiritual epiphany

Forum List

Back