'Was NOT Stolen!': RINO Liz Cheney Goes After Trump Again, Says He Has No Role In Future

Cheney is delusional. She's the one with no role in the future. Her career will end in 2022.

Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney is going after Donald Trump again.
During an interview on CBS News's Face The Nation, Cheney declared that the 2020 presidential election was not “stolen” from Trump.
Her Daddy wasn't called 'Dick' for nothing.

Usually Dicks raise shitty kids.

She is actually the smartest person in Wyoming. People in Wyoming are un-American and un-patriotic. They wanted to steal a election.

You are a shitty kid.
If there is anyone in Wyoming who is dumb, un-American and un-patriotic, it's her. She still imagine she can't get reelected by running against Trump. The people of Wyoming are about to teach her a painful lesson.

During an interview on CBS News's Face The Nation, Cheney declared that the 2020 presidential election was not “stolen” from Trump.

Well, that seems to make sense for Cheney to say that. After all, no evidence has been shown to any court that proves fraud of a degree to change any election in America occurred in the 2020 Presidential election.
And it's not like Tucker Giuliani and Krakenpot Powell didn't give enough press conferences in trying to prove it.
And it's not like a whole squad of posters on this very venue have proven it was stolen either....despite numerous, oh hell, a ginormous number of requests to them to show their deadsolidperfect proof of overwhelming fraud.

So, yeah, I can see Cheney saying that. Surprised and disappointed more Republicans haven't stated what Cheney did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been proven a thousand times over, douchebag. Of course, NAZI Dim bootlickers like you will never admit it.
Calm down lil guy. Everythings alright. He didn't shout at you or call you a bunch names. That's the reason people keep putting you on Ignore. You are really kind of shrill or did you not know?
They put me on ignore because they can't stand the truth.
Nah, you get carried away, but sometimes you stay carried away and they get tired of putting up with it. You are probably pretty normal in real public, but you and I both know this ain't real public.

Apparently you believe I'm supposed to have an intelligent discussion with lunatics who do nothing but lie.

Leftwingers can't stand being exposed to anything the contradicts their delusions. End of story.

You are the one who is delusional. Biden defeated Trump in 2020.
Not legitimately.

Well, that seems to make sense for Cheney to say that. After all, no evidence has been shown to any court that proves fraud of a degree to change any election in America occurred in the 2020 Presidential election.
And it's not like Tucker Giuliani and Krakenpot Powell didn't give enough press conferences in trying to prove it.
And it's not like a whole squad of posters on this very venue have proven it was stolen either....despite numerous, oh hell, a ginormous number of requests to them to show their deadsolidperfect proof of overwhelming fraud.

So, yeah, I can see Cheney saying that. Surprised and disappointed more Republicans haven't stated what Cheney did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been proven a thousand times over, douchebag. Of course, NAZI Dim bootlickers like you will never admit it.
Calm down lil guy. Everythings alright. He didn't shout at you or call you a bunch names. That's the reason people keep putting you on Ignore. You are really kind of shrill or did you not know?
They put me on ignore because they can't stand the truth.
Nah, you get carried away, but sometimes you stay carried away and they get tired of putting up with it. You are probably pretty normal in real public, but you and I both know this ain't real public.

Apparently you believe I'm supposed to have an intelligent discussion with lunatics who do nothing but lie.

Leftwingers can't stand being exposed to anything the contradicts their delusions. End of story.

You are the one who is delusional. Biden defeated Trump in 2020.
Not legitimately.
Only by the most votes cast among the several states and the assignment of the electors of the states and witnessed by the Governors of the state. Sorry dude, it don't get more legitimate than than. You lost. Lick your wounds and move on.

A lot to do about nothing while the streets of the country are ravaged by Antifa, BLM, and anarchists. Yet one has to have priorities right? What about the rule of law?

Silly thing for her to do. No other republicans are bothering to stand up and do what they know is right, so why is she killing her career to do so?
Nice to see a politician stick up for their principles, though.

But yeah, this stuff is doomed, at least in the short term. The GOP is the buffoon party for now.
Cheney has no principles. She certainly doesn't have any Republican principles.

She does have principles. Trump and his garbage supporters have none.
Well, Trumpster arrogant ignorance could be considered one.

Cheney is delusional. She's the one with no role in the future. Her career will end in 2022.

Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney is going after Donald Trump again.

Elizabeth Cheney is facing reality. Biden won. You are the one who is delusional. Cheney is not a RINO. Trump and supporters like you are the RINOs. She has integrity no matter what happens. It is good that there are some public servants who have sworn to defend the Constitution actually do it. Trump swore to uphold the Constitution and thumbed his nose at it when it was convenient.
again, no xiden didn't win, he stole it, or let's say the demofk elites stole it for him. you can't argue that point for one simple reason, the extended election days is my proof. It's really quite simple, one can fool some of the people, but not all of the people as they say.

Last edited:
Silly thing for her to do. No other republicans are bothering to stand up and do what they know is right, so why is she killing her career to do so?

But yeah, this stuff is doomed, at least in the short term. The GOP is the buffoon party for now.
Cheney has no principles. She certainly doesn't have any Republican principles.

She does have principles. Trump and his garbage supporters have none.
Well, Trumpster arrogant ignorance could be considered one.
arrogance? ignorance? hahahahahahahaha you flatter me. as I just wrote, they, demofks, can fool some of the people but not all of the people. guess where I fit? hahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
xsTPtpu.jpg

You are right, although the "buffoon" remark against millions of Americans is pretty ignorant.

Trump supporters want people with an actual record of accomplishment, and they aren't going to go for someone like Cheney. And since the establishment Republicans don't have a plan to appeal to libs and to replace the votes of the millions of little Trumpsters, the Cheney point of view is doomed for the next 30 or 40 generations.

You are right, although the "buffoon" remark against millions of Americans is pretty ignorant.

Trump supporters want people with an actual record of accomplishment, and they aren't going to go for someone like Cheney. And since the establishment Republicans don't have a plan to appeal to libs and to replace the votes of the millions of little Trumpsters, the Cheney point of view is doomed for the next 30 or 40 generations.
Trumpsters are in their own world with their own reality. Then there is the majority of the country.

Trumpsters are in their own world with their own reality. Then there is the majority of the country.

Like I said, enjoy Bidenism. I just don't see the point of the GOP of Liz Cheney. Wouldn't it make a lot more sense just to make common cause with D's instead of pretending to be an "opposition"?

Like I said, enjoy Bidenism. I just don't see the point of the GOP of Liz Cheney. Wouldn't it make a lot more sense just to make common cause with D's instead of pretending to be an "opposition"?
I may very well not enjoy Bidenism. But I do know that the alternative is much worse.

Again, I'm not like you.

hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
xsTPtpu.jpg
I enjoyed yours for four years. I am having far more fun than your russia russia Ukraine. hahahahahahahahahaha. there are anomalies that aren't explained and aren't constitutional. And the judicial branch is ignoring today. even the SCOTUS. Clarence Thomas agrees with me.

I may very well not enjoy Bidenism. But I do know that the alternative is much worse.

Again, I'm not like you.

Actually, just above this you said "I love it" when you talk about Biden's policies.

So you are enjoying it.

In any event, because you haven't embraced a viable alternative to Bidenism, you are one of his devotees. You're already committed to voting for his reelection against Trump and there is nothing the latter can do to change your mind.

nope. you ain't got the majority of the country. I understand your delusions though. when someone falsifies 21 million ballots it's easy to see how chumps like you get fooled.

hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahaha
xsTPtpu.jpg
I enjoyed yours for four years. I am having far more fun than your russia russia Ukraine. hahahahahahahahahaha. there are anomalies that aren't explained and aren't constitutional. And the judicial branch is ignoring today. even the SCOTUS. Clarence Thomas agrees with me.
You Trumpsters are wallowing in your rage and paranoia, and we all know it.

Claim whatever you want.

nope. you ain't got the majority of the country. I understand your delusions though. when someone falsifies 21 million ballots it's easy to see how chumps like you get fooled.
I know, "fake news", "rigged election", "deep state", I know.

Forum List

Back