Liz Cheney, you know the RINO, says that if President Trump is the Republican nominee for 2024, she wont be a Republican...I kid you not...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Liz Cheney says if Trump wins 2024 GOP presidential nomination she 'won't be a Republican'

Liz Cheney says if Trump wins 2024 GOP presidential nomination she 'won't be a Republican'​

• Liz Cheney said she'll do "everything I can" to ensure Trump is not a 2024 presidential nominee.
  • Speaking at Texas Tribune Fest, she said if Trump is the GOP candidate, she "won't be a Republican."
  • The recently primaried vice chair of the Jan 6 committee has historically voted conservatively.
Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival, Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney said she would renounce her political party if Trump becomes the next Republican nominee for president.
"I'm gonna make sure Donald Trump — I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure he's not the nominee," Cheney told Evan Smith, CEO of The Texas Tribune, during the hourlong interview.
"And if he is the nominee, I won't be a Republican," she added.

Well Liz, do you mind if i call you Liz? From what Trumpers have seen, you are no Conservative Republican, just another establishment progressive/Marxist Republican, that has so much hate for President Trump that you have been made blind. Lower energy prices, lower food costs, actually have a surplus of baby formula, and you are against that. Your dad needs to take you aside and give you the McClintock treatment.

Attachments

• 1664112200922.png
    1664112200922.png
    68 bytes · Views: 15
Liz Cheney says if Trump wins 2024 GOP presidential nomination she 'won't be a Republican'

Liz Cheney says if Trump wins 2024 GOP presidential nomination she 'won't be a Republican'​

• Liz Cheney said she'll do "everything I can" to ensure Trump is not a 2024 presidential nominee.
  • Speaking at Texas Tribune Fest, she said if Trump is the GOP candidate, she "won't be a Republican."
  • The recently primaried vice chair of the Jan 6 committee has historically voted conservatively.
Speaking at the Texas Tribune Festival, Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney said she would renounce her political party if Trump becomes the next Republican nominee for president.
"I'm gonna make sure Donald Trump — I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure he's not the nominee," Cheney told Evan Smith, CEO of The Texas Tribune, during the hourlong interview.

Well Liz, do you mind if i call you Liz? From what Trumpers have seen, you are no Conservative Republican, just another establishment progressive/Marxist Republican, that has so much hate for President Trump that you have been made blind. Lower energy prices, lower food costs, actually have a surplus of baby formula, and you are against that. Your dad needs to take you aside and give you the McClintock treatment.

No reason she still can't be a Republican.

Trump isn't one.

Never was.

Great work folks ... keep calling your fellow Republicans dirty names ... split the party ... these "tax and spend" conservatives were PLANTED by Democrats ...

How bad is it? ... Lord have mercy ... the Democrats BLATANTLY stole this past election and there's NOTHING you can do about it ... you elected a total pussy in 2016, who just simply WALKED OUT of the White House when Democrats ordered him out ... the Pope is disappointed in you ...

I only need two words to describe you ...

WASH YOUR HANDS

I tire of having to mother you over the internet ...

The 2024 election is still a couple of years off and President Trump might decide to sit this one out anyhow and aim for 2028.

What will Liz do THIS FALL?

Will she be supporting the Republican candidates for Congress to help defeat the Sleepy Joe agenda? Or is she all in on Biden?

I don't blame her....the GOP would become the MAGAt-GOP then.

I don’t see what the issue is here. Nobody thought the treasonous deep state bitch was a republican to begin with.

Her parents' native state rejected the woman. She is bound to make trouble for Republicans, because she's the eye-for-an-eye-right-now type, even if she brought the house down on herself. Wyoming people can take only so much slopim, then they drop 'em. I know because of living there for 35 years. They are kindly, down-to-earth and caring people in the Equality State. But egregiousness is unacceptable there.

Forum List

Back