'Was NOT Stolen!': RINO Liz Cheney Goes After Trump Again, Says He Has No Role In Future

Cheney is delusional. She's the one with no role in the future. Her career will end in 2022.

Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney is going after Donald Trump again.
During an interview on CBS News's Face The Nation, Cheney declared that the 2020 presidential election was not “stolen” from Trump.

She's totally correct. It's the Trump cult that are deluded and lying to themselves.

But he's going to play a role in the party for some time.
She's wrong, of course.

Cheney is delusional. She's the one with no role in the future. Her career will end in 2022.

During an interview on CBS News's Face The Nation, Cheney declared that the 2020 presidential election was not “stolen” from Trump.

She's totally correct. It's the Trump cult that are deluded and lying to themselves.

Here role in the party will end in 2022.

Silly thing for her to do. No other republicans are bothering to stand up and do what they know is right, so why is she killing her career to do so?
Nice to see a politician stick up for their principles, though.

But yeah, this stuff is doomed, at least in the short term. The GOP is the buffoon party for now.
Cheney has no principles. She certainly doesn't have any Republican principles.

She does have principles. Trump and his garbage supporters have none.
Well, Trumpster arrogant ignorance could be considered one.
Do you ever post anything but utter horseshit? Take your claim that you aren't a "winger." Does anyone in this forum believe that?
I just don't care. Sorry.
Of course you do. You go out of your way to attack "wingers." Meanwhile you show all the symptoms of being one.

its the power of propaganda over the weak mind.

More them half of them believe this nonsense

No one has proven its nonsense, NAZI.

Silly thing for her to do. No other republicans are bothering to stand up and do what they know is right, so why is she killing her career to do so?

But yeah, this stuff is doomed, at least in the short term. The GOP is the buffoon party for now.

That could be considered their religion.

I don't understand Cheney's politics, that's my point.

How does her anti-Trump ideology really differ from that of Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie?

Its certainly her right to advocate for her cause. But I don't see the point of her carrying a different banner, when her differences with Biden-Harris are so minimal.
Then you are ignorant of her positions on the issues. They're not difficult to find:

Start with abortion: "I am strongly pro life"

The fact that a person thinks that Trump is an embarrassing, dangerous buffoon does not make them a commie. True story.
Those aren't positions. They are just a collection of meaningless slogans.

How does her anti-Trump ideology really differ from that of Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie?

Its certainly her right to advocate for her cause. But I don't see the point of her carrying a different banner, when her differences with Biden-Harris are so minimal.
Then you are ignorant of her positions on the issues. They're not difficult to find:

The fact that a person thinks that Trump is an embarrassing, dangerous buffoon does not make them a commie. True story.

Tracking Congress In The Age Of Trump
Holy crap, she's even more conservative that I thought.

But to Trumpsters, she's just another RINO Hitler Chinese Deep State Swamp commie

:rolleyes:

Her mistake was not marching in lockstep...
Such is the condition of the GQP right now....

But to Trumpsters, she's just another RINO Hitler Chinese Deep State Swamp commie

You mean like all the minions of the Democrat Reich do?

Cheney is part of the “Democrat Reich”?

Such is the condition of the GQP right now....

I use GTP, but point taken.

She's like a minion of the Democrat Reich.

Yeah, I've seeing that reported poster dudmuck, on a number of venues.

I find that a puzzler, first; and then second, a source of bemusement.

I mean by that, the 'puzzler' part comes from the very perceptive contributions on this venue by "schmidlap", where he succinctly asserts that the alleged fraud was so big, with too many players, so many moving parts, of both parties, across multiple jurisdictions, and at so many levels--low to high --- of responsible parties, that it beggars the imagination that none of those thousands of people haven't cracked yet, have not had a come-to-Jesus moment, a pang of conscience........and fessed up to their role in it.

Or, tellingly, no Republican, no Conservative, no Right Winger, no ambitious Attorney General, no ambitious reporter or editor.....well, none of those parties has brought to the table compelling evidence of this massive fraud (one of our more, ah, ummm, mature posters recently claimed on this venue that there were "21 million" fraudulent ballots (!!???) Near 42% of all ballots cast were frauds!)
------------------------

OK, that's the puzzler part.
The bemusement part is ---- here we have all of these rightfielders claiming that all democrats are stupid or leftfielders are idiots and liberals are low IQ
dumb.......yet, they were all smart enough to outfox all those smart conservative and pull off this "fraud'.
So, I guess Forrest Gump was right about 'stupid'. No?

She's a member in good standing of the neocon uniparty, which includes both remocrats and depublicans.

I mean by that, the 'puzzler' part comes from the very perceptive contributions on this venue by "schmidlap", where he succinctly asserts that the alleged fraud was so big, with too many players, so many moving parts, of both parties, across multiple jurisdictions, and at so many levels--low to high --- of responsible parties, that it beggars the imagination that none of those thousands of people haven't cracked yet, have not had a come-to-Jesus moment, a pang of conscience........and fessed up to their role in it.

Or, tellingly, no Republican, no Conservative, no Right Winger, no ambitious Attorney General, no ambitious reporter or editor.....well, none of those parties has brought to the table compelling evidence of this massive fraud (one of our more, ah, ummm, mature posters recently claimed on this venue that there were "21 million" fraudulent ballots (!!???) Near 42% of all ballots cast were frauds!)
------------------------

The bemusement part is ---- here we have all of these rightfielders claiming that all democrats are stupid or leftfielders are idiots and liberals are low IQ
dumb.......yet, they were all smart enough to outfox all those smart conservative and pull off this "fraud'.
You idiots just keep peddling those already debunked excuses.

------------------------

Red herring.

A small group pulled it off, while idiots like you refused to believe what your own lying eyes and ears told you, because it all fell -defying anything resembling statistical possibility- in favor of your team....Schmendricks like you are just barely smart enough to act stupid when the moment calls for it.

it's us knowing that 21 million ballots were counted after election night with missing postmarks or signatures.

"....when someone falsifies 21 million ballots it's easy to see how chumps like you get fooled."
---------------------------------------------------

It's up to "21 million" falsified ballots now? Who knew?
And poster "jc" says it is 'someone'
Well, poster, who is it?

Further, poster 'jc456', have you got a source or a link that you can share with the forum members here about that 21 million fraudulent ballots you claim happened?
You know, a credible well-researched source?

Saddle up, poster "jc".......show the table what cards you have in your hand.
Time to show, or go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I don't see the point of her carrying a different banner, when her differences with Biden-Harris are so minimal.[/QUOTE]

"Minimal"? 'A different banner'?
Ah poster, you maybe could do a little due diligence first?

Cheney has voted with Republicans and Trump about 90% of the time.
She famously voted to impeach the Trump because she thought he was responsible for the attack on the Capitol. Sincerely believed it. She voted her conscience. And her eyeballs.

Still, 90% is 90%.......doncha think?
here is a link to one of the claims, after election day postmarks

USPS processed 150,000 ballots after Election Day, jeopardizing thousands of votes (msn.com)

21 million count comes from the number of voters that didn't vote from 2016. 21 million? hahahahahahahahaha make believe ballots. here, my evidence is this, no one will relinquish the ballots. too fking funny or sad depending I guess. flying fickle at you all.

------------------------

Any non-white that votes is a "fraudulent vote".
They just make up other reasons in an attempt to distract from their voter suppression.

In the same way that people in cults build their own prison in their mind (prison of belief), Trump supporters have built their own belief system, and locked themselves inside.

But she's anti-tRump, so she's a "commie". Nothing else matters.

Mccarthyism at it's finest.

Forum List

Back