What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Was NOT Stolen!': RINO Liz Cheney Goes After Trump Again, Says He Has No Role In Future

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Silly thing for her to do. No other republicans are bothering to stand up and do what they know is right, so why is she killing her career to do so?
Nice to see a politician stick up for their principles, though.

But yeah, this stuff is doomed, at least in the short term. The GOP is the buffoon party for now.
Cheney has no principles. She certainly doesn't have any Republican principles.

She does have principles. Trump and his garbage supporters have none.
Well, Trumpster arrogant ignorance could be considered one.
That could be considered their religion.

I don't understand Cheney's politics, that's my point.

How does her anti-Trump ideology really differ from that of Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie?

Its certainly her right to advocate for her cause. But I don't see the point of her carrying a different banner, when her differences with Biden-Harris are so minimal.
Then you are ignorant of her positions on the issues. They're not difficult to find:

Start with abortion: "I am strongly pro life"

The fact that a person thinks that Trump is an embarrassing, dangerous buffoon does not make them a commie. True story.
But she's anti-tRump, so she's a "commie". Nothing else matters.

Mccarthyism at it's finest.
It's just a level of simplistic thinking that we haven't seen here before.

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Silly thing for her to do. No other republicans are bothering to stand up and do what they know is right, so why is she killing her career to do so?
Nice to see a politician stick up for their principles, though.

But yeah, this stuff is doomed, at least in the short term. The GOP is the buffoon party for now.
Cheney has no principles. She certainly doesn't have any Republican principles.

She does have principles. Trump and his garbage supporters have none.
Well, Trumpster arrogant ignorance could be considered one.
That could be considered their religion.

I don't understand Cheney's politics, that's my point.

How does her anti-Trump ideology really differ from that of Sleepy Joe and Crazy Bernie?

Its certainly her right to advocate for her cause. But I don't see the point of her carrying a different banner, when her differences with Biden-Harris are so minimal.
Then you are ignorant of her positions on the issues. They're not difficult to find:

Start with abortion: "I am strongly pro life"

The fact that a person thinks that Trump is an embarrassing, dangerous buffoon does not make them a commie. True story.
But she's anti-tRump, so she's a "commie". Nothing else matters.

Mccarthyism at it's finest.

Ms. Cheney is no "commie", but she isn't a Conservative and not much of a Republican if she's a devotee of Sleepy Joe and an advocate for his program.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
During an interview on CBS News's Face The Nation, Cheney declared that the 2020 presidential election was not “stolen” from Trump.

Well, that seems to make sense for Cheney to say that. After all, no evidence has been shown to any court that proves fraud of a degree to change any election in America occurred in the 2020 Presidential election.
And it's not like Tucker Giuliani and Krakenpot Powell didn't give enough press conferences in trying to prove it.
And it's not like a whole squad of posters on this very venue have proven it was stolen either....despite numerous, oh hell, a ginormous number of requests to them to show their deadsolidperfect proof of overwhelming fraud.

So, yeah, I can see Cheney saying that. Surprised and disappointed more Republicans haven't stated what Cheney did.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's been proven a thousand times over, douchebag. Of course, NAZI Dim bootlickers like you will never admit it.
Calm down lil guy. Everythings alright. He didn't shout at you or call you a bunch names. That's the reason people keep putting you on Ignore. You are really kind of shrill or did you not know?
They put me on ignore because they can't stand the truth.
Nah, you get carried away, but sometimes you stay carried away and they get tired of putting up with it. You are probably pretty normal in real public, but you and I both know this ain't real public.

Apparently you believe I'm supposed to have an intelligent discussion with lunatics who do nothing but lie.

Leftwingers can't stand being exposed to anything the contradicts their delusions. End of story.

You are the one who is delusional. Biden defeated Trump in 2020.
Not legitimately.
Only by the most votes cast among the several states and the assignment of the electors of the states and witnessed by the Governors of the state. Sorry dude, it don't get more legitimate than than. You lost. Lick your wounds and move on.
The votes for Biden were not cast. They were manufactured, turd.

Not legitimate.
Nobody would try to prove it. Rudy even declined to say he was accusing the other side, in court. Saying in the streets for the papers is not the same. Grow up. You lost.

lennypartiv

Gold Member
Reaction score
We all need to give money to Trump's new PAC so RINOs have no future in the Republican party.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List