Was Jesus Gay?

So when are you picking up your advanced degree in HM?

Mind Control - America's Secret War HQ FULL - YouTube
tumbleweeds.gif

Looking forward to hearing more of your dynamic, well researched, non-kookified scholarly opinion.

I'm sure eventually you'll be able to produce some.

There's no shame in using State resources to help your son, Luissa.

And I did, and I am glad I did. My son is now doing very well, thanks to state and private programs.

but you have no fucking problem mocking me and my social security?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you remember correctly Willow, you brought that all up. You just didn't like your assumptions being thrown back in your face.
And have I ever brought up your children?

and this thread started out about Jesus being gay?

:lol::lol::lol:

Like I said hypocrite.

All excuses from Willow.. Exactly why I brought it up. You and Si do love to show your true colors when asked.
Months later, and you're STILL mad. :lmao:

Like I said, no one can hold a grudge like you do. Maybe you should get back to using drugs to make all the noise from your resentments and anger stop pounding in your head from time to time.

But the rent-free space I, and others, get in your head is considerate of you.

Last edited:
And I did, and I am glad I did. My son is now doing very well, thanks to state and private programs.

but you have no fucking problem mocking me and my social security?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you remember correctly Willow, you brought that all up. You just didn't like your assumptions being thrown back in your face.
And have I ever brought up your children?[/QUOTE

HYpocrite. of the tallest order.

Jesus was Pontius Pilate's lover before Pontius Pilate got jealous.

Pontius Pilate thought it was humorous that he was able to nail Jesus in an entirely different way.

"When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple. 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way.
All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus.

John 19: 17-30

Is this proof that Jesus approved gay marriage? These are his last words and he sends his mother to live with John. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. Whether Jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial.
Daily Reading and Meditation
NOOP> GeeZiss was self sexual. He created himself, by himself, yet with himself,while talking to himself and ,after reaching puberty, was able to fuck himself.
Some scholars have thought he actually left his body, entered into another, and nailed himself to the cross.
Sorry. No link.:redface:

"When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'Woman behold your son!' Then he said to the disciple. 'Behold your mother!' And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

That disciple was John whom Jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way.
All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with Jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of Jesus.

Is this proof that Jesus approved gay marriage? These are his last words and he sends his mother to live with John. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. Whether Jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial.
Daily Reading and Meditation
Since the bible condemns gay, this is a stupid question. NO!!!

"when jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'woman behold your son!' then he said to the disciple. 'behold your mother!' and from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

that disciple was john whom jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way.
All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of jesus.

is this proof that jesus approved gay marriage? These are his last words and he sends his mother to live with john. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. Whether jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial.
daily reading and meditation
noop> geeziss was self sexual. He created himself, by himself, yet with himself,while talking to himself and ,after reaching puberty, was able to fuck himself.
Some scholars have thought he actually left his body, entered into another, and nailed himself to the cross.
idiot!!!

"when jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing near, he said to his mother, 'woman behold your son!' then he said to the disciple. 'behold your mother!' and from that hour the disciple took her to his own home."

that disciple was john whom jesus, the gospels affirm, loved in a special way.
All the other disciples had fled in fear. Three women but only one man had the courage to go with jesus to his execution. That man clearly had a unique place in the affection of jesus.

is this proof that jesus approved gay marriage? These are his last words and he sends his mother to live with john. Heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual: Jesus could have been any of these. There can be no certainty which. The homosexual option simply seems the most likely. The intimate relationship with the beloved disciple points in that direction. Whether jesus was gay or straight in no way affects who he was and what he means for the world today. Spiritually it is immaterial.
daily reading and meditation
noop> geeziss was self sexual. He created himself, by himself, yet with himself,while talking to himself and ,after reaching puberty, was able to fuck himself.
idiot!!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7Ta74EJAz8&feature=related]Jimmy Swaggart's Life (Please! Must Watch 'Till Its End!) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back