Nearly 20,000 businesses have warned they're at risk of closing if President Joe Biden is elected to a second term.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

In a new report from RedBalloon and PublicSquare, nearly half of the 80,000 small businesses surveyed said they "definitely" or "probably" will not survive another four years with Biden.

"There is nothing I can afford to do in addition to what I'm already doing. If things don't change, I'll be finished," one business owner said in the report.

Already, businesses are making moves to preserve their cash flows. Four in 10 now said they are delaying paying bills while a whopping seven in 10 have put all staffing plans on hold, the survey found.

"It's been a difficult three years for America's small businesses," Michael Seifert, PublicSquare CEO, said in the report. "While many inside the Beltway may feel like things are good, that isn't translating to Main Street America—the frontlines of our small business economy."

"Just like families all across the nation, many small business owners are now in bill paying triage," Andrew Crapuchettes, RedBalloon CEO, said in the report. "All of the government reports and happy-talk from Washington DC doesn't change that Americans continue wrestling with inflation, and a majority of small business owners now predict we'll slip into stagflation."

More "good news" about the Biden economy.

Biden administration quietly steps up its war on small businesses

Sure, a small business is lucky to last 10 years even in a good economic climate but most have one foot in the grave when they open their doors now.

There is retail shop space sitting empty in small towns to the tune of 50%+ all across smalltown America now due to state/local/fed regulation, and high rent....Many of those spaces are now apartments.

A gun shop in my AO closed it doors after the owner died and it saw two small businesses come and go in a three year span....They made two apartments out of the building....There goes the tax base.

How small businesses were affected by COVID-19?

The number of active business owners in the United States plummeted by 3.3 million or 22 percent over the crucial two-month window from February to April 2020. The drop in business owners was the largest on record, and losses were felt across nearly all industries and even for incorporated businesses.

~S~

In a new report from RedBalloon and PublicSquare, nearly half of the 80,000 small businesses surveyed said they "definitely" or "probably" will not survive another four years with Biden.

"There is nothing I can afford to do in addition to what I'm already doing. If things don't change, I'll be finished," one business owner said in the report.

Already, businesses are making moves to preserve their cash flows. Four in 10 now said they are delaying paying bills while a whopping seven in 10 have put all staffing plans on hold, the survey found.

"It's been a difficult three years for America's small businesses," Michael Seifert, PublicSquare CEO, said in the report. "While many inside the Beltway may feel like things are good, that isn't translating to Main Street America—the frontlines of our small business economy."

"Just like families all across the nation, many small business owners are now in bill paying triage," Andrew Crapuchettes, RedBalloon CEO, said in the report. "All of the government reports and happy-talk from Washington DC doesn't change that Americans continue wrestling with inflation, and a majority of small business owners now predict we'll slip into stagflation."

More "good news" about the Biden economy.

Biden administration quietly steps up its war on small businesses

Sure, a small business is lucky to last 10 years even in a good economic climate but most have one foot in the grave when they open their doors now.

There is retail shop space sitting empty in small towns to the tune of 50%+ all across smalltown America now due to state/local/fed regulation, and high rent....Many of those spaces are now apartments.

A gun shop in my AO closed it doors after the owner died and it saw two small businesses come and go in a three year span....They made two apartments out of the building....There goes the tax base.
Coincidently the half of small business owners who are republican. What a useless survey.

I can business for thirty years an no president kept me from earning a living.
Apart from , "So What , tell us the price of carrots ."

Please concentrate on your English .It is very pidgin .
Useful tip for successful business .

Forum List

Back