Was Jesus Gay?

Me? I'm great.

I'm not the person who needs someone posting evidence of my pissed-off status to be interpreted as a neg rep whine.

Why are you afraid to admit how upset you are that people find you to be a callous low-life? Face your shame. You can change. It is not too late.
Who knew I was pissed off, upset, and/or ashamed?

Tell me more about me.

:popcorn:

Feel better?

Me? I'm great.

I'm not the person who needs someone posting evidence of my pissed-off status to be interpreted as a neg rep whine.

Why are you afraid to admit how upset you are that people find you to be a callous low-life? Face your shame. You can change. It is not too late.

Tell me more about me.

a callous low-life for starters :lol:

Me? I'm great.

Tell me more about me.

Anything else?

:eusa_whistle:

Needy little Si says what?
What do I need, passive-aggressive coward?

Poor sad Si.

No doubt. It makes me wonder how hurt and alone and damaged someone must be, to take delight in the fact that someone's child was born with a disability - and worse, to debase themselves to using that knowledge, for something as small and petty as a political argument.

Let's pray for Si Modo's recovery from whatever would cause anyone's soul to become so tormented.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Feel better?

Me? I'm great.

Tell me more about me.

Why? You've been shamed enough. We should leave you alone awhile so you can do what you need to save face.

P.s., I'm finished with my part of this hijack. If you still need a piece of me, we can set something up in the Flame Zone. :thup:

Me? I'm great.

Tell me more about me.

Why? You've been shamed enough. We should leave you alone awhile so you can do what you need to save face.

P.s., I'm finished with my part of this hijack.
Oh? You've finally started meds for that terminal case of lastworditis.

Good for you.

Tell me more about me.

Anything else?

This post of yours explains everything anyone would need to know about you. Low class, no class.

OK.

Suppose, hypothetically, of course, that a teenager is too busy partying in high school. She gets herself knocked up by some loser.

Normally that would put a cramp in many young girls' plans for their lives - college, career, family, etc. You know. (Well, maybe not.)

But, to this teen, she has a ticket now. She knew that the college thing wasn't going to work because, well, she isn't all that bright. And, considering how higher education has been so dumbed down, that says a lot.

Anyway, I digress. Luckily for this teen, hypothetically, of course, her child is born disabled. So, cha ching.

Now that the teen is a young mother, hypothetically of course, the state likely has programs to pay for her training in some menial or even semi-menial job. It trains her and even finds her said menial job, hypothetically of course.

Our tax dollars at work right there and quite the plan for those who can't cut it taking a normal path, rather get knocked up and hope the kid can be classified as disabled for an added bonus.

And, the entitlements came so cheap - she just had to spread her legs at the right time of the month.

Now, if that applies to you, you have your answer.

I mean, can we really take posters at their word?

What do I need, passive-aggressive coward?

Poor sad Si.

No doubt. It makes me wonder how hurt and alone and damaged someone must be, to take delight in the fact that someone's child was born with a disability - and worse, to debase themselves to using that knowledge, for something as small and petty as a political argument.

Let's pray for Si Modo's recovery from whatever would cause anyone's soul to become so tormented.
Funny thing is, the only thing I knew is she had a kid and he is cute.

The only "delight" I take in this board is it kills time for me.

Anything else?

This post of yours explains everything anyone would need to know about you. Low class, no class.

OK.

Suppose, hypothetically, of course, that a teenager is too busy partying in high school. She gets herself knocked up by some loser.

Normally that would put a cramp in many young girls' plans for their lives - college, career, family, etc. You know. (Well, maybe not.)

But, to this teen, she has a ticket now. She knew that the college thing wasn't going to work because, well, she isn't all that bright. And, considering how higher education has been so dumbed down, that says a lot.

Anyway, I digress. Luckily for this teen, hypothetically, of course, her child is born disabled. So, cha ching.

Now that the teen is a young mother, hypothetically of course, the state likely has programs to pay for her training in some menial or even semi-menial job. It trains her and even finds her said menial job, hypothetically of course.

Our tax dollars at work right there and quite the plan for those who can't cut it taking a normal path, rather get knocked up and hope the kid can be classified as disabled for an added bonus.

And, the entitlements came so cheap - she just had to spread her legs at the right time of the month.

Now, if that applies to you, you have your answer.

I mean, can we really take posters at their word?
Really?

Yet, the only thing I knew about her kid is that she has one.

And, I'm sure she is pleased that you are assisting her in being a willful victim.

Maybe you even got a rep for it, as rep is so important to you.

Poor sad Si.

Right.
I don't know what hurt you so badly and did so much damage but I feel sorry for you.

If you had any strength, any character at all, you would apologize. But the anonymity of the net allows people to show the lowest part of themselves without consequence (that they know of), so I doubt such a display of character will be forthcoming any time soon. The damage done is much more to you, than to anyone else.
I know it's hard and takes courage but you should apologize.

Right.
I don't know what hurt you so badly and did so much damage but I feel sorry for you.

If you had any strength, any character at all, you would apologize. But the anonymity of the net allows people to show the lowest part of themselves without consequence (that they know of), so I doubt such a display of character will be forthcoming any time soon. The damage done is much more to you, than to anyone else.
I'm loving the speculation.

:thup:

And, why would I apologize for doing exactly what she wanted?

Last edited:

Right.

You can claim that your "hypothetical" was just a "coincidence" but everyone including you, knows better. And even if it was an "accident"?
I play competitive tennis. Once, on my backstroke I accidentally hit my doubles partner with my racquet because he was moving forward. You know what I immediately said. What kind of person wouldn't?
Like I said, I've volunteered with Special Olympics. Have you ever worked with disabled children?
If you have to convince yourself that any parent wants the pain of having a disabled child, thrown in their face over something as trivial and petty as a discussion on a political board, you are seriously damaged and self-deluding.
Watching you is like watching a wounded and rabid dog. Your pain and damaged mental faculties are obvious to everyone but you. It's really sad to see.
It's not for the benefit of the other person that you should apologize, it's for your own.
But that takes courage and character.

Right.

You can claim that your "hypothetical" was just a "coincidence" but everyone including you, knows better. And even if it was an "accident"?
I play competitive tennis. Once, on my backstroke I accidentally hit my doubles partner with my racquet because he was moving forward. You know what I immediately said. What kind of person wouldn't?
Like I said, I've volunteered with Special Olympics. Have you ever worked with disabled children?
If you have to convince yourself that any parent wants the pain of having a disabled child, thrown in their face over something as trivial and petty as a discussion on a political board, you are seriously damaged and self-deluding.
Watching you is like watching a wounded and rabid dog. Your pain and damaged mental faculties are obvious to everyone but you. It's really sad to see.
It's not for the benefit of the other person that you should apologize, it's for your own.
More speculation. Cool.

Now, why would I apologize to someone for doing exactly what they asked?

Well, let's see. You've gone postal in this thread over not being included in IM convos and you went postal in my congrats thread to CG being quite upset that you didn't know why I would congratulate her.

You are pretty easy to upset, especially when you don't have your nose in someone else's business.

I went postal over not being included in IMs? What are you even talking about? I mention IMs once.
And I wasn't upset in CG's thread either, just pointing out the dumb games the three of you like to play. That thread was actually very good for my rep numbers. Sorry I am not melting down in the way you want me to, but there is no need to. You did exactly what I wanted.

Now what are you talking about?

Games? The only one is see playing games is you.

More speculation. Cool.

Like I said. Rabid and wounded dog. Everyone but you can see it.

Unsubscribe time.

More speculation. Cool.

Like I said. Rabid and wounded dog. Everyone but you can see it.

Unsubscribe time.
Can't answer. I understand.

Well, let's see. You've gone postal in this thread over not being included in IM convos and you went postal in my congrats thread to CG being quite upset that you didn't know why I would congratulate her.

You are pretty easy to upset, especially when you don't have your nose in someone else's business.

I went postal over not being included in IMs? What are you even talking about? I mention IMs once.
And I wasn't upset in CG's thread either, just pointing out the dumb games the three of you like to play. That thread was actually very good for my rep numbers. Sorry I am not melting down in the way you want me to, but there is no need to. You did exactly what I wanted.

Now what are you talking about?

Games? The only one is see playing games is you.
Right. I never mentioned anything about white trash, entitlement whore, whore, or pot head in this thread. SHE brings it up.

Then, she thinks "planning" to be called exactly what she brings up is not any sort of game playing?

She is seriously, one dumb broad. My gawd.

Forum List

Back