War with Iran

Russia DOESN"T want Iran to have Nukes, just nuke power. And they're watching them for us. This war mongering is just more Fox BS. Remain calm- there is no real evidence Iran wants nukes.

Ok, I know Pakistan has them, China, and Russia too. I don't feel good about that either.

The fact remains, we cannot afford to roll the dice on a fanatical Rouge-states like Iran getting them. They could sell them to a terrorist group, that can get them over here in an unconventional way, they may use it on a great friend like Israel, or they may use it on someone else. They will try and use them though.

Obama is a tool. When a country like the US, or Canada, or Israel is engaged in nuclear proliferation, they do so to keep the peace. The fact that this moron was claiming Canada's reduction in nuclear weapons, was a great foreign policy accomplishment was foolish, to say the least.

If we let Iran get nukes, those Persian fucks will try and blow shit to smithereens, period. Nukes have done more to keep the peace than any stupid empty suit like Ron Paul, that's because they are in large part, in the right hands.

Last edited:
Alright, it seems that people on here are more focused on making individual points that collaborating on a hypothetical solution. Here's what I suggest, we, as a random assortment of online thoughts/ideas, come together and create a possible "solution" to the Iran. I honestly do not care what solution we come to, whether it be nuke the shit out of them or develop everlasting peace with them until the end of humanity. Do not care. That being said, I shall start in hopes that others shall join. If the US/Israel does not militarily strike Iran, then how should they go about handling the Iranian "threat"?

Why don't we just mind our own business? Hey,there's an idea right? Israel can take care of themselves. They've proven that in the past. If Iran wants to tangle with Israel,than so be it. They might not like the end-result though.

I just hope that if Iran is getting Nukes they got 2 ready for when Israel and US attacks them drop 1 on each.End of war. Just make sure it hits DC or NY or something...I am far enough south I should be ok. If that happens maybe just maybe Israel and the US will learn to stop being a damn bully and leave nations alone.

This is the most despicable post I've ever seen.

Why don't we just mind our own business? Hey,there's an idea right? Israel can take care of themselves. They've proven that in the past. If Iran wants to tangle with Israel,than so be it. They might not like the end-result though.

You keep saying we should mind our own business. Its the most foolish thing I've ever heard in my life.

You act like the whole world isn't connected, and we don't play a major role in keep the peace throughout the world, and in doing so protecting our own interests.

So ultimately, you think Iran getting a nuke is none of our business???????????

The Oligarchy from the east is clearly pushing us towards war with Iran. Are we as a nation prepared for this?? We are going to be talking about total war here. It is enevitable that the middle east will align agianst us.

How many people are for a war with Iran?

Our nation is completely and totally bankrupt.

But we must remember the fact that our leaders must answer to Bibi and the Knesset. So whatever the Zionists want the Zionists get.

Shalom for now.
'Tis true!!

We just (might) have to wait until The CLINTONS re-occupy the Oval Office (in 2016), to once-again get serious about the.....

clintonhillbillwave4.jpg

Placating the Teabaggers....with a WAR, against Iran....would be like giving a spoiled-child (or, Lil' Dumbya Bush) one-more-"pass".

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Unless Iran does something really stupid, there is no reason for us to become involved in another conflict. Besides that, a very large percentage of Iran, maybe even the majority, wants change and will eventually bring that change on their own. Killing thousands of innocents in another conflict would not help us in the long run.
The LAST thing we need, is a reimplementation o' the BUSH DOCTRINE; preemptive WAR.

It'd (merely) instigate the younger-people, in Iran, to become a nationalistic-insurgency....just like Lil' Dumbya created in Iraq.

Iran is having their (own) '60s.....against their (own) "conservatives"/religious-fanatics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8]Another Revolution In IRAN - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmQjqEHnLFg]Iran: Undercover fashion in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

It's not like we don't have our OWN problems, presently!!!!

We've been at war with Iran since the Carter administration. It's been a cold war, but we've still been at war.
Yeah......that's when it all started (for you History-challenged Teabaggers)......

handjob.gif

"Organized by the CIA and the British SIS to secure Iran's oil resources from a possible Soviet takeover and secure Iran's oil resources, the coup marked America's first intervention in the Middle East. Its aftershocks are still being felt.

The end of Iran's first democratic government ushered in more than two decades of dictatorship by Shah Muhammad Reza Pahlavi, who relied on US aid and arms. The anti-American backlash in 1979 shook the whole region and helped spread Islamic militancy.

"If there had not been a military coup, there would not have been 25 years of the Shah's brutal regime, there would not have been a revolution in 1979 and a government of clerics," says Mr. Yazdi, who served briefly as foreign minister in the first cabinet after the fall of the Shah. "What we have now is a result of the coup."

Iran's people have no interest in a conflict with the US, only it's government.

If it went to war with us, it's own people would destroy it from the inside.
....Or, turn super-nationalistic....in-DEFENSE of their Country.

Either way.....War with Iran would be the 2nd most-stupid thing we could do.....since 2000.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgKGbh8ImtA]Andy Rooney - Middle East - YouTube[/ame]​

The United States should not overtly go to war with Iran. Israel should iniate a war with Iran. Therefore the Middle-East region, including North Africa, and parts of Europe, will be engulfed in conflict. America should take the opportunity to increase her exports of American arms, thus improving her economy either through direct sales, or international loans.

Yeah.....just like our arming both-sides, in the....

Good thinkin', there, Skippy....

eusa_doh.gif

March 27, 2004

SELECTIVE AMNESIA

"Selective amnesia seems to be the hallmark of the Bush administration’s apologists these days. In May, it was the media that broke the news of mass graves in Iraq. Busy pursuing rumors of weapons of mass destruction stockpiles, U.S. authorities had neither the time nor the resources to secure the sites for proper forensic study. Only later, when the fearful weapons failed to appear, did the tombs acquire political value.

A careful reading of the cited U.S. Agency for International Development report reveals a curious fact. The dates of these tragic events began in the 1980s and ended in 1991, the years of the Reagan and first Bush administrations. Certainly Saddam Hussein was responsible for murders and tortures until the day he took up residence in his hole. But the mass graves date from the Iran-Iraq War, the first Gulf War, and the Kurdish and Shiite rebellions."

Whay are some so afraid that for a brief time we may not be in a war after getting out of Iraq and Afganistan?

If the point of war with Iran is to shutdown nuclear capability then it isn't it ironic that by striking those sites that we'll create a potential environmental disaster by doing so?

But I don't care. The world seems bent on armageddon so I'll just watch.
How 'bout this?

If Iran is pressed to explain WHY they need nukes....all they have to do is point to IRAQ!!!!

(Even Iran knows we don't invade anyone with nukes.)​

Yeah, liberal boy.....you're swallow, just look at your moniker.

Get off my radar, I'm beating up your fellow limp-wrister boy.

Sorry....I got distracted by Swallow.

You would be as you like sucking dicks, GoneBezerkGivingBlowjobs.

But no thanks.

I dig chicks. Even your "scholarly" posts are not winning anyone ovah!

You couldn't "beat" your way out of a wet paperbag with directions, GoneBezerKGivingBlowjobs. What exact are you doing your Masters(baiting) in, dude? Gloryhole servicing advanced course?

I just hope that if Iran is getting Nukes they got 2 ready for when Israel and US attacks them drop 1 on each.End of war. Just make sure it hits DC or NY or something...I am far enough south I should be ok. If that happens maybe just maybe Israel and the US will learn to stop being a damn bully and leave nations alone.

This is the most despicable post I've ever seen.

Do I get a gift then? :D:lol:

If you want one, sure. I'm about to neg your dumb ass. Out of all the bad post I've read, I've never negged anyone before, but I've never witness someone as repugnant and ignorant as you. Don't keep up the bad work, asshole.

Russia DOESN"T want Iran to have Nukes, just nuke power. And they're watching them for us. This war mongering is just more Fox BS. Remain calm- there is no real evidence Iran wants nukes.

I would say they do, but for defensive purposes only.

Forum List

Back