War with Iran

Iran can't even refine it's own oil. It has no delivery system, and goats don't count. They do, however, have enough teeth to make every person in this countries day go tragically south.

This Iran thing smacks of over hyped, arm chair general blood lust. I hope you do get your precious war so I can sit back and shake my head when it doesn't ago according to plan. Of course, we won't be laughing when 18 year old kids die on a fool's errand.

We or Israel, are Just going to bomb them, and shoot missiles from the sea and air. We will have zero, or next to zero American casualties.

Meanwhile dumbfucks like you want them to get nukes, so they can blackmail the world's main oil supply for their own gain or they can actually use those nukes on Israel, us, etc.

Oh, maybe deep down you want them to kill of the Jews.....

FYI dumbfuck, there won't be an Iraq type invasion because we're only interested in their nuke program, not running their country.

Iran can't even refine it's own oil. It has no delivery system, and goats don't count. They do, however, have enough teeth to make every person in this countries day go tragically south.

This Iran thing smacks of over hyped, arm chair general blood lust. I hope you do get your precious war so I can sit back and shake my head when it doesn't ago according to plan. Of course, we won't be laughing when 18 year old kids die on a fool's errand.

Meanwhile dumbfucks like you want them to get nukes, so they can blackmail the world's main oil supply for their own gain or they can actually use those nukes on Israel, us, etc.

FYI dumbfuck, there won't be an Iraq type invasion because we're only interested in their nuke program, not running their country.

Be my guest genius, bomb the hell out of it, knock yourself out.

We or Israel, are Just going to bomb them, and shoot missiles from the sea and air. We will have zero, or next to zero American casualties.

Destroying a nuclear facility with conventional weapons is nearly the same as dropping a nuclear weapon, just saying. Nothing I can say that will stop it.

The Oligarchy from the east is clearly pushing us towards war with Iran. Are we as a nation prepared for this?? We are going to be talking about total war here. It is enevitable that the middle east will align agianst us.

How many people are for a war with Iran?

How exactly are "they" pushing for a war with "us"?

It's the exact opposite.

Exactly.

Israel or us will....with help from numerous countries.

Only scum like China, Pakistan, Syria, the terrorists, Russia and North Korea want Iran to have nukes. Can we include you in that group?

Only scum like China, Pakistan, Syria, the terrorists, Russia and North Korea want Iran to have nukes. Can we include you in that group?

Yes, deep down I want to them to kill Jews! That is brilliant. Please continue to make sweeping statements because your low IQ amuses me.

Let me give you a hint genius: If you lay waste to Bushher then you very well may cut off significant oil to yourself, not to mention the market turmoil that will follow, but once again, enjoy. I'm ready, are you? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Sorry....I got distracted by Swallow.

Oh, your option is to allow Iran to HAVE NUKES then be able to ruin the oil markets....eh?

Of course, they really, really, really won't carry out their threats to removing big and little satan from the planet. You do know who they are, right?

The Iranian chimp did say he saw a day where there would be no USA on this planet, but of course it's all lies and more lies in your little head.

Just kill yourself now for the sake of the planet.

Yes, deep down I want to them to kill Jews! That's is brilliant. Please continue to make sweeping statements because you're low IQ amuses me.

Let me give you a hint genius: If you lay waste to Bushher then you very well may cut off significant oil to yourself, not to mention the market turmoil that will folow, but once again, enjoy. I'm ready, are you? I doubt it.

Oh, your option is to allow Iran to HAVE NUKES then be able to ruin the oil markets....eh?

Of course, they really, really, really won't carry out their threats to removing big and little satan from the planet. You do know who they are, right?

The Iranian chimp did say he saw a day where there would be no USA on this planet, but of course it's all lies and more lies in your little head.

Yes, deep down I want to them to kill Jews! That's is brilliant. Please continue to make sweeping statements because you're low IQ amuses me.

Let me give you a hint genius: If you lay waste to Bushher then you very well may cut off significant oil to yourself, not to mention the market turmoil that will folow, but once again, enjoy. I'm ready, are you? I doubt it.

LOL, Iran couldn't produce a 15 kiloton atomic weapon right now even if they tried much less deliver it to a target in "big" or "little" satan.

You should cease being an insolent little punk because there would be more dignity in it, just saying.

So what is your security clearance level? You claim to know so much about what is going on inside Iran, more than the CIA, Israel, England, etc.

Hmmmm, why did Obamination push for EPAA? Come on, you know sooooooo much.

LOL, Iran couldn't produce a 15 kiloton atomic weapon right now even if they tried much less deliver it to a target in "big" or "little" satan.

You should cease being an insolent little punk because there would be more dignity in it, just saying.

People that use "relatively certain" don't want to bother me in a bar.

Yeah, liberal boy.....you're swallow, just look at your moniker.

Get off my radar, I'm beating up your fellow limp-wrister boy.

You would be as you like sucking dicks, GoneBezerkGivingBlowjobs.

But no thanks.

I dig chicks. Even your "scholarly" posts are not winning anyone ovah!

I'm relatively certain that you couldn't beat up anyone.

Again, i'm not advocating for the UNITED STATES to engage in war. I'm saying that if Israel initiated a war agaisnt Iran, the United States should remain nuetral. By Israel attacking Iran, there will be a retaliation by major Opposing powers, Iran, Syria, Egypt Lebanon, etc, that will engulf the region into flames. From there, the conflict will spread to North Africa, and parts of Europe. This is why the United States must remain nuetral and become the worlds creditor again. Only by doing that do they secure the US Dollar as the worlds reserve currency

Ok....I'll play.

Lebanon will attack Israel? The LAF that we support?

Egypt? The military we support? They are kinda turning away from us but I doubt they would risk attacking our better ally in Israel and harming us with the Suez Canal.

Syria, maybe....but they'd get their ass kicked. NATO might be bombing Syria in a year or so anyway over Assad's bullshit.

So which "Arab" countries will fight Israel and us over Iran?

Again, i'm not advocating for the UNITED STATES to engage in war. I'm saying that if Israel initiated a war agaisnt Iran, the United States should remain nuetral. By Israel attacking Iran, there will be a retaliation by major Opposing powers, Iran, Syria, Egypt Lebanon, etc, that will engulf the region into flames. From there, the conflict will spread to North Africa, and parts of Europe. This is why the United States must remain nuetral and become the worlds creditor again. Only by doing that do they secure the US Dollar as the worlds reserve currency

Ok, it's now clear R.C. doesn't know shit and I'm not waiting around for the next stupid response since it is time for beer on Saturday night.

Your homework assignment R.C. is to explain why EPAA is in place and how Iran is so wimpy in the big scheme of things, even with nukes.

So what is your security clearance level? You claim to know so much about what is going on inside Iran, more than the CIA, Israel, England, etc.

Hmmmm, why did Obamination push for EPAA? Come on, you know sooooooo much.

Your security clearance is insignificant in this debate. I can't count the retards I know on 10 hands with security clearance in or outside the military. It's not as if you have accessed secret files that would give you 1 iota of a clue. Hint: People with a clue don't counter an argument with "dumbfuck" or "please kill yourself". Just saying.

Yes, Lebanon will attack Israel. Not so much as the "Official Lebanese" military but the proxy of Iran and all other Muslim militant groups again Israel/US/NATO will attack. If they didn't, after a presumed Israeli/USA strike against Iran, I would be very, very surprised. Even if not able to anihilate the Jewish state in a manner that they would like, they, along with other proxy groups such as Hezzbolah and the PA, would seek to undermine as much as they can when it came to future Israeli/US attacks against Iran after the intitial strike. Egypt, they would unite with whatever sect of Muslim, as long as that sect became the winner. Egypt is not as hostile nor as influential as people would make it seem. Their influence is limited to the Sunni, which is the majority of all Muslims, compared to Sunni, which is the ideaology of Iran and her followers. If Iran doesn't give up it's resistance, Israel should attack what it perceieves as it's National Interest. Howerver, as I have said previously, the United States should remain nuetral throughout the conflict so as to become, once again, the worlds arms dealer/creditor.

Forum List

Back