walmart trains staff in crt

look at this shit . white dont earn anything but buy beuing racist,. wtf. why do people think black are only ones who suffer in this country. and blead and hurt. bs. so racist. poverty pauin and struggle no know racist.

Because that's what it is. Whoever coined the phrase CRT needs to be tarred and feathered. It was just too big of a trigger for kooks, kind of like Defund the Police.
Calling white people racist, is something that is happening in the PRESENT, not history.

Another leftist lie. When they lie, why don't you people do some research on their lies?

When you create voting criteria for all people, it does not make it harder on any particular group of people since the law treats all people the same. Saying it makes it harder for blacks is saying blacks are too fucken stupid to follow simple law and instructions.

Ask a black man how he votes and he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why and he will say because Republicans are only for rich white people. Ask who told him that, he will tell you the Democrat party.

Is it any wonder why when blacks get an advanced education, many of them convert over to the Republican party. Most blacks are politically ignorant. Their friends vote Democrat, their family votes Democrat, and that's the only reason they vote Democrat.

I don't want my kids going to school in a racial jungle.
Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids.
They want to put ya'all back in chains.
You are not black unless you vote for me.
He (Obama) is articulate and clean.

These are just some of the racist statements made by Dementia in his career and of course got a majority of the black vote. Does it sound like the blacks are politically informed to you?
And most of them are ignorant of the fact that Donald Trump did more for THEM, than any US president since Lincoln.

Did Obama or Clinton have the lowest unemployment for blacks in US history ? Nope.

Did Obama or Clinton have the highest median wage in US history ? Nope.

Did Obama or Clinton create 3,700 "Opportunity Zones" in mostly black communities ? Nope.

Did Obama or Clinton give $250 million/year to black colleges ? Nope.

Donald Trump is who did all those things, and more.

Dumb blacks don't know these things. Smart ones do.

1635101893007.png

And most of them are ignorant of the fact that Donald Trump did more for THEM, than any US president since Lincoln.

Did Obama or Clinton have the lowest unemployment for blacks in US history ? Nope.

Did Obama or Clinton have the highest median wage in US history ? Nope.

Did Obama or Clinton create 3,700 "Opportunity Zones" in mostly black communities ? Nope.

Did Obama or Clinton give $250 million/year to black colleges ? Nope.

Donald Trump is who did all those things, and more.

Dumb blacks don't know these things. Smart ones do.

Do you actually believe the bullshit you post? :dunno:

Do you actually believe the bullshit you post? :dunno:

Maybe you think you can get away with just slapping a link down here, and pass that off as a rebuttal. That might be accepted by some people. Not me. If you want to make a claim that what I said is "bullshit", and you want to discredit what Trump has done, POST IT HERE in you own words, not some lengthy link, that looks like a legal contract.

If you think you have a rebuttal to me in that link, pick out what you think applies, and post it. As far as I'm concerned, I posted 4 specific factual items, all of which stand tall. You posted none.

CRT doesn't call white people racist. It teaches truthfulness about black history and racism in America. So that's a bogus talking point, but we're used to those from you. ;)
It certainly DOES DO THAT, and I don't know where you get the goofball idea that it doesn't, but I could easily guess (CNN, MSNBC, PBS, for starters) :rolleyes:

Instead of all that pro-CRT propaganda, here's something for you to read, that will cleanse the talking point crap out of your head, and enlighten you about CRT. >>>

Last edited:
Maybe you think you can get away with just slapping a link down here, and pass that off as a rebuttal. That might be accepted by some people. Not me. If you want to make a claim that what I said is "bullshit", and you want to discredit what Trump has done, POST IT HERE in you own words, not some lengthy link, that looks like a legal contract.

If you think you have a rebuttal to me in that link, pick out what you think applies, and post it. As far as I'm concerned, I posted 4 specific factual items, all of which stand tall. You posted none.

You posted a shitload of alternative facts.

It certainly DOES DO THAT, and I don't know where you get the goofball idea that it doesn't, but I could easily guess (CNN, MSNBC, PBS, for starters) :rolleyes:

What's your problem with PBS? For the record, the Fox website and their daytime news is fine even though they lean decidedly right even without Hannity, Tucker, Ingraham, etc etc etc whom I avoid like the plague.

• Overall, we rate PBS NewsHour slightly Left-Center Biased based on story selection that slightly favors the left and High for factual reporting due to in-depth, well-sourced information and a solid fact check record.

Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.
Sam Walton would be so proud

CRT doesn't call white people racist. It teaches truthfulness about black history and racism in America. So that's a bogus talking point, but we're used to those from you.

What it does is teaches guilt, and also inequality in the workplace, in our justice system, in our education, even in voting are all alive and well today. It's pure indoctrination.

Because that's what it is. Whoever coined the phrase CRT needs to be tarred and feathered. It was just too big of a trigger for kooks, kind of like Defund the Police.

Brainwashing is brainwashing no matter what you call it. Think parents would object to it any less in their schools if you called it something different? You really think people are fucken stupid, don't you?

I was just wondering because if you had been, your condition is one that is attributable to Agent Orange exposure and would qualify you for free prescription drugs from the VA.

Thanks for your concern and info but I never served. The government doesn't like to help people in need. I was forced on disability because the government said I was too sick to work. They want me to wait two years after my first SS deposit before I can get on Medicare. In the meantime, they are trying to figure out ways to get illegals on Medicare, just like California provides free medical care to their illegals.

When the Communists are in charge, we Americans always come second. Illegals first.

Brainwashing is brainwashing no matter what you call it. Think parents would object to it any less in their schools if you called it something different? You really think people are fucken stupid, don't you?

We've been teaching American history for 250 years Ray. Sometimes accurately - Other times whitewashed. Nothing has changed except the fact that you clowns now get triggered at the drop of a hat.

We've been teaching American history for 250 years Ray. Sometimes accurately - Other times whitewashed. Nothing has changed except the fact that you clowns now get triggered at the drop of a hat.

History is history and brainwashing is brainwashing. It has nothing to do with history. You leftists hate our history. That's why you're all over this country illegally tearing statues down.

CRT is making the case that all these so-called measures against blacks are still with us today, which is Democrat brainwashing, not history. They are teaching that we have systematical racism which we haven't had in this country since the 60's. So it's whatever bullshit the Democrats decide to make up.

The Communists realize they are slowly losing the black vote, and the more educated they get, the more blacks they will lose. You can't rule over the people if they are united, so you take whatever steps necessary to keep them divided and hating each other. That's what CRT is all about.

Forum List

Back