Musk: "Twitter Might Have to File Bankruptcy"

Well, that didn't take long.

guess they have to many people working and need to lay off a bunch of them,,

of course we all know he over paid for it since they lied about the actual numbers of bots verses real people,,

Even Donald Trump didn't bankrupt his companies this fast!

:lol:
Prog politicians would have exterminated most of their populations. And we will need to reduce a percentage of it as we head towards prog utopia. Euthanasia is coming. The sickly and the elderly will be gently pushed and sternly told to do what is best for the godless state we are embracing.

Prog politicians would have exterminated most of their populations. And we will need to reduce a percentage of it as we head towards prog utopia. Euthanasia is coming. The sickly and the elderly will be gently pushed and sternly told to do what is best for the godless state we are embracing.
If You could stop being retarded.JPG

Killing Twitter might have been the plan all along. There is billions to be made in social media, kill the competition then offer something new.

OMG
Did he buy it to get rid of it???
Anti social media going down the tubes.

Last edited:
Well, that didn't take long.

I know this guy can be, um, mercurial, and I think we need aggressive dreamers, particularly in tech. So I'm fine with him.

I just don't understand this foray into the ugly world of politics. No doubt this is costing him a shitload of money, and he sure doesn't look good. Stay in your lane, brother, you were fine there.

That’s the thing, even if he kills it, it’s a win. The platform was a shit show before he took it over.

This ever-reversing shift-with-the-wind positional alternating current reminds me of that old Doors concert:

Jim Morrison: "I don't know how many of you believe in ... astrology..."
Female fan, jubilantly: "Sagittarius!!"
Morrison: "That's right baby, I am a Sagittarius..."
Female fan: "I know!! I am too!!!"
Morrison: "But anyway, I don't believe in it..."
Female fan: "I don't either!!"
Morrison: "I think it's a bunch of bullshit"
Female fan: "I do too!!"

:aargh:

Bankruptcy is a business tactic as well. Just because someone files for bankruptcy doesn't always mean the whole thing went to shit, some use it as a business tactic.

Forum List

Back