walmart trains staff in crt

They used to call it diversity training. Hell did a couple of those classes in the 90s.
Before that it was referred to as “American History”
Sorry you got triggered ;)
History lessons have always been heavily influenced by the politics of the time at which the history is being taught. As late as the forties, Texas history classes taught how the slaves on the plantation were often treated as beloved family members, had their own societies and often worked extra jobs voluntarily because the master's work didn't keep them busy enough. That's what my mother was taught. She would tell me, "they weren't as downtrodden as people think."

Why did that change? Because of political pushback from people who wanted history taught based on facts, not based on how we would like it to have been. Texas parents did not want their children taught nonsense derived from bizarre prejudices.

CRT is nonsense derived from bizarre prejudices. Parents are pushing back. So are consumers that don't want to support a chain that subjects its employees to post-secondary "education," which is actually racist propoganda. Sorry if that triggers you so much that you have to accuse others of being triggered.

Exactly. I can't seem to understand you alls mortal fear of firing incompetent help that may be a minority, and since we are at it minorities are humans just like white people.
But minorities get special protections.

Forum List

Back