walmart trains staff in crt

W. is Chinese. Sells Chinese. blm-racist-marxist-Communist CRT sucks. Boycott w.

Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.

Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.
I have, Publix may cost more, but i will gladly keep the money local and Publix people are a lot more friendly...

And I encourage you to look before you post.

Walmart pays white people a pittance and put lots of people out of biz.................Sounds like they clean a lotta toilets

Looks like they are the problem huh?

Once they vax all their customers, there will no longer be a problem.

They used to call it diversity training. Hell did a couple of those classes in the 90s.
Before that it was referred to as “American History”
Sorry you got triggered ;)
Luvie.....Where ya been or we just never crossed paths

The classes of the 90's you took would be cancelled today....chuckle...Show them the tapes

They used to call it diversity training. Hell did a couple of those classes in the 90s.
Before that it was referred to as “American History”
Sorry you got triggered ;)

Why, after so many years of this "diversity training"? Is it not working?

Must be one of those great ideas of the democrats. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back