New York Times hires "journalist" who praised Hitler on Twitter

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The exodus of Jews from the DemoKKKrat party is going to be epic.

A New York Times reporter who came under fire last year for a praising Adolf Hitler in multiple resurfaced Facebook posts was rehired by the Gray Lady to cover the Israel-Palestine war.

Palestinian filmmaker Soliman Hijjy hailed the Nazi leader as recently as 2018 in a post on Facebook, when he shared a photo of himself captioned that he was “in a state of harmony as Hitler was during the Holocaust,” per a translation from Arabic by pro-Israel media watchdog site HonestReporting.

That same year, Hijjy was hired by the Times as a freelance journalist and worked on a slew of “visual investigations” published by the organization through 2021, including one on an Israeli airstrike that killed 44 people.

Hijjy’s 2018 post — including a 2012 Facebook post where he wrote, “How great you are, Hitler” in Arabic alongside a photoshopped image of Hitler seemingly taking a selfie — were unearthed last year, when pro-Israel outlets called out the Times for hiring antisemitic journalists as freelancers.

Nobody reads the NYT anymore. All their good stuff is paywalled anymore.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The NYT has a hate problem.

NYTisRacistkjkajsdhkasdaksdh.jpg

P.S. I love the imbecilic labeling of the OP's post as "FAKE NEWS" by the reflexive and oh so triggered Leftist moonbats.

It's all perfectly real, otherwise they wouldn't throw such an irrational temper tantrum to begin with.

It really is interesting.

Well rounded, thoughtful people would begin to question their worldviews in the face of such a vulgar display.

The USMB Leftists?

They simply show off their stunted, crude primordial tendencies for all to behold.

P.S. I love the imbecilic labeling of the OP's post as "FAKE NEWS" by the reflexive and oh so triggered Leftist moonbats.

It's all perfectly real, otherwise they wouldn't throw such an irrational temper tantrum to begin with.

It really is interesting.

Well rounded, thoughtful people would begin to question their worldviews in the face of such a vulgar display.

The USMB Leftists?

They simply show off their stunted, crude primordial tendencies for all to behold.

There are actually screenshots of the guy's tweets praising Hitler, yet cultists like Crepitus and jwoodie reflexively hit the "fake news" button from their tiny bubble of cultism.

lol

I love the imbecilic labeling of the OP's post as "FAKE NEWS" by the reflexive and oh so triggered Leftist moonbats.

LOL, who is throwing the temper tantrum?

For the record, I don't believe anything the NYT spouts, But I am also skeptical of alleged statements attributed to others without context.

Muslims and Hitler have plenty in common. JEWISH GENOCIDE is among them.
And the NYT generally takes the Muslim side in every controversy.

But I want to qualify that with the absolute fact that all Muslims do not hate Jews, are not genocidal, are not murderous and vicious in their efforts and tactics. But in the current Hamas assault on Israel, there is no way that any honorable people can take Hamas' side in that. The NYT mostly does.

Forum List

Back