walmart trains staff in crt

I get triggered when idiots disparage the police who go out and risk their lives everyday, and sometime LOSE their lives.

This from a 1/6 denier when 140 cops were seriously injured, four died by suicide in the following days (wives say as a direct result) and then you blame it on AntiFa or the FBI or tell us it was no big deal.

Sorry, but you have lost any claim you may have had to the "Party of Law and Order" crap.

I followed the link in the OP to the source material, dipshit. That's what the stories are based on.

You were lied to.
Apparently they enjoy being lied to:

This from a 1/6 denier when 140 cops were seriously injured, four died by suicide in the following days (wives say as a direct result) and then you blame it on AntiFa or the FBI or tell us it was no big deal.

Sorry, but you have lost any claim you may have had to the "Party of Law and Order" crap.
Four died by suicide! Bwhaha!

And just like that, I'll never shop at Walmart again.

I usually went once a month to buy some stuff they have cheaper than others like a kind of ziplock bag I like, PB blaster, and assorted stuff. But I will never shop there again.

I refuse to support any company or person that believes in crt.

Fuck Walmart.

Four died by suicide! Bwhaha!

Agreed. If some stupid riot causes you to commit suicide, you never had what it takes to be a police officer in the first place. Police officers see the most gruesome things on the job: people stabbed 20 times barely recognizable, bodies found 20 or more days later decayed and smelly, children shot dead from drive-by's, people burned to death in house fires. And some yahoos rioting caused these officers to kill themselves? What would they do if they had a real police job?

I know police officers. I know the psychological examinations they must take before even being considered for the academy. None of these people who committed suicide did so because of a riot.

You wouldn't understand, but if interested .. Google is your friend!. ;)

No, I want to know what their diversity training is! And the difference with crt.

And just like that, I'll never shop at Walmart again.

I usually went once a month to buy some stuff they have cheaper than others like a kind of ziplock bag I like, PB blaster, and assorted stuff. But I will never shop there again.

I refuse to support any company or person that believes in crt.

Fuck Walmart.
i wonder how many stores wil follow and be racist

Perhaps you should refer to CRT as American history!?
you mean the history of our species? You do know that slavery and repression is something that has been done by all races...Figures that you'd attack the single most free society in the history of our species as evil. Insanity.

The question is what exactly do you do to advance freedom? Oh'yesss, you silence people good people with differing opinions and let criminals loot our stores.

you mean the history of our species? You do know that slavery and repression is something that has been done by all races...Figures that you'd attack the single most free society in the history of our species as evil. Insanity.

The question is what exactly do you do to advance freedom? Oh'yesss, you silence people good people with differing opinions and let criminals loot our stores.

Fuck off ehh newbie?

No, I want to know what their diversity training is! And the difference with crt.

CRT is nothing but reinforcement of what the libs have been crying about for years. They teach that racism in schools, in housing, at work, in our justice system is just as alive and well today as it's ever been. Therefore it's nothing but advanced indoctrination to brainwash children to grow up with guilt, Here is a decent read on it, and it's left leaning so nobody can say this is Fox news BS.

Forum List

Back