Walker caught in another lie

A lie. A politician. A politician lied.

What everyone seems to forget is, for the true believers, for the true partisans, the party before country people, right and left, lies don't matter. Not one iota. All that matters is the win, beating those other fuck bastards.

And then everyone wonders how we got here...

What everyone seems to forget is, for the true believers, for the true partisans, the party before country people, right and left, lies don't matter. Not one iota. All that matters is the win, beating those other fuck bastards.

What exactly was the lie?

All you had to do is watch the recent confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justices Kavanaugh and Jackson. Anyone who watched both of them could clearly see what utterly nasty vile hateful liars the democrats are.

Interesting in a thread title "Walker caught in another lie," I can't find what lie is being referred to, or whatever lie or lies he told previously to get the "another" into the thread title.

Interesting in a thread title "Walker caught in another lie," I can't find what lie is being referred to, or whatever lie or lies he told previously to get the "another" into the thread title.
then your are as dense as over baked bread.

It doesn't matter. At this point the democrats have jumped the tracks and it's whatever it takes. Tomorrow Walker will be a child molester and next week he'll be printing recipes for BBQ fetuses.

no you just have the reading skills of a water headed mongoloid on crack.
This is absolutely profound. Almost 200 posts here, and you cannot produce a lie. If lefties had a lie, it would be plastered all over this thread. It looks like the thread title is the lie.

This sounds more like a something from the democrat play book.
Nobody knows her name and probably never will. Just say it even if
it's not true. Not like the dems haven't played that one before.
The race is too close, so smear the opponent with lies then let the media run with it.
The bottom line for me is this:

The democrook party is a treasonous criminal syndicate and not one insane political whore they offer for election to any office at all is worthy of living in the USA, even incarcerated in a prison. The ordinary democrook voter is either of below average intellect and/or a criminal sociopath. There is absolutely nothing of redeeming value to the entire
DNC Criminal syndicate. There are people in this country that operate on behalf of international criminal mafia that are of higher character and integrity than democrook political whores.

There are violent convicts in prison that I would trust in elected office more than any single democrook political whore. No matter what anyone accuses a republicrat of, I would support them over a democrook. The DNC ranks as loathsome as the former soviet government and all of it's most nefarious agencies. It's the equivalent of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and seven princes of hell. It must be completely crushed and exercised from the western hemisphere.

Then we get rid of the shitty republicrats.

This is my opinion. Watch this guy...Kanye West. It appears that satan has been driven from him. I remember when he was still with kardashian and before...the guy was manic, all over the place. And look at him now. Surely the left will now say he is crazy. oh you kNOW they will.

I'd be embarrassed if I were him

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.
Daily BEAST? That is just a fuckin' Gossip Rag for Democrat smears against REAL Americans.

Forum List

Back