Walker caught in another lie

this is pretty interesting. West is threatened with getting beat up for wearing a trump hat or a white lives/all lives matter shirt. Biden's new America.

I disagree with filthy Warnock who hates America and is Pals with Reverand GD America Wright and Louis Farrakhan.

I was watching a recorded show (from three days ago) of Hannity. He was interviewing Newt Gingrich and the subject of Walker came up.

Newt said he watched the interview of his wife claiming that Hershal held a gun to her head with Hershal sitting right next to her; it's the clip Warnock is using in his campaign ads. Newt said that Warnock clipped the part immediately afterwards where she also said "we realized that's where we hit the bottom, and turned to Jesus Christ."

Newt said "First of all, they edited that out to make that the end of the story, but more importantly, which I believe if she desires, can make a lawsuit out of it. Secondly, this is supposed to be a man of God, and he clipped out the part how the Walker's turned to Jesus for salvation which tells us how much of a Reverend he really is.

I admit I didn't see the interview, but I also don't believe Newt is a liar. In short, this Reverend threw Jesus under the bus for political gain. Is that a dishonest person GA wants for a Senator?

This sounds more like a something from the democrat play book.
Nobody knows her name and probably never will. Just say it even if
it's not true. Not like the dems haven't played that one before.
The race is too close, so smear the opponent with lies then let the media run with it.
Enemy democrats do the same thing over and over. For some reason, they have decided that Georgia is a must win something. Stacy Abrams is a loser so Warnock is all they have. He hasn't done a good job. All they have is character assassination. They cannot mention Warnock's record.

He literally doesn't know how many kids he has. He has multiple personality disorder. The GOP can do better.
Looks like Warnock isn't any better. Choose your poison. I'll take Walker

Yet earlier this year Warnock’s ex-wife Oulèye Ndoye had to file a custody suit against him saying that he left her “financially strapped” by saddling her with unpaid childcare expenses even as his “income has substantially increased.”

Enemy democrats do the same thing over and over. For some reason, they have decided that Georgia is a must win something. Stacy Abrams is a loser so Warnock is all they have. He hasn't done a good job. All they have is character assassination. They cannot mention Warnock's record.
Warnock isn't any better, the only difference is that the state run media
won't print anything negative against Warnock. go figure, and the democrats on
this board has no issues with that.

a half truth is a total lie...

what do you have to say about trumps lies

Simple: they all lie. Tell me of a President that didn't lie.

It's not the lies or amount of lies that count, it's what they lie about that does.

When Trump said we had the best economy in US history, that was a lie, but it didn't harm me or anybody else.

When DumBama lied about Commie Care, telling us we would save us $2,000 a year, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, all plans will be quality plans and affordable to boot, that's a host lies that cost me more than all other Presidents combined before him. My employer dropped our free coverage. Commie Care had no plans for my provider which is the world famous Cleveland Clinic. Because they had no plans, I was out in the cold with no insurance. Then on top of that, they fined me for not having coverage of a hospital I couldn't get coverage for. I'm a lifelong patient at the Clinic, but even if I switched to another facility, those garbage plans cost an arm and a leg and didn't cover much of anything. And it's not just me, but tens of millions like me that worked for small business.

So all take all of Trump's lies any day over that one DumBama told.

Why the hell are we as conservatives having to defend Walker. The left loves abortions and puts on a pedestal anyone who advocates for it or supports it in any way. Walker paying for someone's abortion, whether it was his or not should be a resume enhancer as far as the left is concerned. NOW MORE dems will come out to vote for Herschel.

Why the hell are we as conservatives having to defend Walker. The left loves abortions and puts on a pedestal anyone who advocates for it or supports it in any way. Walker paying for someone's abortion, whether it was his or not should be a resume enhancer as far as the left is concerned. NOW MORE dems will come out to vote for Herschel.

I think it's going to be neck and neck UNLESS...... this story turns out to be complete BS. It would piss off enough people to switch their votes for him.

It did not.

Think about this logically. The woman wants to prove that Walker paid for an abortion. She claims to have the cancelled check (which would be weird, but whatever. If she really wanted to prove that he gave her a check, why produce a get well card in an effort to prove that? Wouldn't it make more sense to produce the check?

Well, me personally? I don't. I think it would be extraordinarily important for Georgia voters, though. Don't you?

The fact of the matter is that no proof of a payment for an abortion has been produced. That cannot be argued intelligently...

I'm siding with the truth. If he paid for an abortion and is now lying about it, I'll be the first one to say he should drop out of the race. But I'm not about to say that in the face of completely unsupported accusations.

If the evidence is there, let's see it. Otherwise, the fact that these are unsupported accusations coming to light only a month before the election is profoundly dubious, at best...
Well he's now acknowledged the woman. And he tried to have two abortions with her.

Now what?

Well he's now acknowledged the woman. And he tried to have two abortions with her.

Now what?

Well, some evidence of these two alleged abortion attempts would be a good start.

All we've seen is a get well card...

Forum List

Back