Walker caught in another lie

insolent imp

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2022
I'd be embarrassed if I were him

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.

Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer would be SHOCKED, SHOCKED!

1665079550948.png

````scumbag schumer.jpg

Last edited:

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.
wuhan wang.jpg

You no sayee that if he be white. You much racist for not like most glorious ball carrier.

The woman has refused to be identified.

How is Walker supposed to know who she is if she's not saying who she is? It could be some random twat saying "I fucked Herschel" and, if she doesn't give her name, why would anyone believe it?

Oh really? And who is this woman?

LOL - you Nazis are melting down and desperate to try and derail Walker.

The woman has refused to be identified.

How is Walker supposed to know who she is if she's not saying who she is? It could be some random twat saying "I fucked Herschel" and, if she doesn't give her name, why would anyone believe it?
he knows

Oh really? And who is this woman?

LOL - you Nazis are melting down and desperate to try and derail Walker.
The woman, who told The Daily Beast she wished to remain anonymous to preserve her privacy and that of her child with Mr. Walker, provided the outlet with a copy of the receipt from the abortion clinic, a $700 check and a “get well soon” card signed by Mr. Walker. The article includes a photo of the card with what it said was Mr. Walker’s signature.

The woman, who told The Daily Beast she wished to remain anonymous to preserve her privacy and that of her child with Mr. Walker, provided the outlet with a copy of the receipt from the abortion clinic, a $700 check and a “get well soon” card signed by Mr. Walker. The article includes a photo of the card with what it said was Mr. Walker’s signature.

Got it - so we should just take your word and that of the DNC owned and operated "Daily Beast.."

:lol:

You Nazis are such clowns.

Is her name Christine Blasey Ford?

Forum List

Back