Walker caught in another lie

What's her name?
The prosecutor has the RIGHT to not tell scum like you.

Anonymous doesn’t mean “nobody knows” you fucking kkkult member, it means they aren’t telling YOU because they know you crazies will hunt her down.

The prosecutor has the RIGHT to not tell scum like you.

Anonymous doesn’t mean “nobody knows” you fucking kkkult member, it means they aren’t telling YOU because they know you crazies will hunt her down.
You mean like your assassination attempt on Kavanaugh....

I believe you're a fake. A conservative wouldn't do all they could to ensure a leftist wins. You're a fraud.
if you'd bothered to read the thread you'd see that was already discussed as well. or you can just jump into the middle and look stupid.

if you'd bothered to read the thread you'd see that was already discussed as well. or you can just jump into the middle and look stupid.
Or I can express my opinion. Saddler is out of it. This Senate seat is very important to both sides and all kinds of shenanigans are going on. You're here to hurt Walker and claim to be a conservative. Not buying what you're peddling.

Or I can express my opinion. Saddler is out of it. This Senate seat is very important to both sides and all kinds of shenanigans are going on. You're here to hurt Walker and claim to be a conservative. Not buying what you're peddling.
I have never not once on this board ever claimed to be a conservative or a liberal. you and others have tried to label me and that's impossible.

Maybe it does.

It did not.

Think about this logically. The woman wants to prove that Walker paid for an abortion. She claims to have the cancelled check (which would be weird, but whatever. If she really wanted to prove that he gave her a check, why produce a get well card in an effort to prove that? Wouldn't it make more sense to produce the check?

Why do YOU need to see it?

Well, me personally? I don't. I think it would be extraordinarily important for Georgia voters, though. Don't you?

The fact of the matter is that no proof of a payment for an abortion has been produced. That cannot be argued intelligently...

Are you siding with Walker and him saying this is all LIES? Are you?

I'm siding with the truth. If he paid for an abortion and is now lying about it, I'll be the first one to say he should drop out of the race. But I'm not about to say that in the face of completely unsupported accusations.

If the evidence is there, let's see it. Otherwise, the fact that these are unsupported accusations coming to light only a month before the election is profoundly dubious, at best...

You mean like your assassination attempt on Kavanaugh....
What did I have to do with that

I can attack both parties but you can’t
Fuck Biden and Hunter and Hillary too

You think Kavanaugh in his teens, had access to his family’s Beach House, with ZERO adult supervision and 100’s of horny teens or early 20’s and nothing ever happened?

Did you fucking grow up home schooled and never saw a pussy or in your case possibly a dick.

Have you EVER been to a Frat Party?
Or Dorm Floor Party?

You said you supported Saddler, a conservative. So now you're backpeddling. Your mask is falling off.
I do support Saddler, I've also support a couple of Republicans here in my state. that doesn't make me conservative it makes me someone who read their voting record and agree with it. the same applies to the democrat, libertarian and independents I support.

What did I have to do with that

I can attack both parties but you can’t
Fuck Biden and Hunter and Hillary too

You think Kavanaugh in his teens, had access to his family’s Beach House, with ZERO adult supervision and 100’s of horny teens or early 20’s and nothing ever happened?

Did you fucking grow up home schooled and never saw a pussy or in your case possibly a dick.

Have you EVER been to a Frat Party?
Or Dorm Floor Party?
You better read your words in post 162 again where you accused me of wanting to attack her, you lying sick fucking cocksucker.

I'd be embarrassed if I were him

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.
What exactly was the lie that he was caught in?

What exactly was the lie that he was caught in?
Ok
The egg on your face will be exposed soon. Walker doesn’t even know what he is saying. He continues to trip himself up

Did Walker confirm a Debate with Warnock?

Ok
The egg on your face will be exposed soon. Walker doesn’t even know what he is saying. He continues to trip himself up

Did Walker confirm a Debate with Warnock?
I'm just trying to get a clear picture of what the lie is. What is it?

Forum List

Back