VP predictions

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
Now that's it is a 2 man race, what are you predictions for Biden and Sanders vice president choices?

For Biden, I'm guessing Beto, Klobuchar and Buttigeig.

Not necessarily in that order.

For Sanders, I'd say AOC if she was older, or Warren.

Problem with that is, they are both east coast.

Sanders won't choose a VP. He isn't going to be the nominee.

Biden will not choose any of the other Democratic candidates. Maybe he will give one or two of them a Cabinet position someday.

Biden's best move would be to choose Tom Wolf as his running mate.

Now that's it is a 2 man race, what are you predictions for Biden and Sanders vice president choices?

Warren, and with that I am 65% sure.

This is how they will attempt to keep the Bro's on board.

Warren is the BERNARD destroyer!

Bro's will be tempted by the fact Joe is in his waning years, and Warren will continue the mantle of Bernard. The DNC is corrupt, but NOT stupid. They need the Bro's, and this will be their olive branch.

Identity politics. I would be surprised if the VP pick wasn't someone 180 degrees out of phase with Biden's race, gender, religious, or sexual orientation.

That would be the natural inclination for a Democrat, but we'll see.

stacy Abrams for sanders, or Biden.. who ever loses that bid Pete butplug

Warren is still in it, so she will not be Bernster pick because she is white and her calling him a liar.

Biden pick should be Gavin Newsom and why?

To shut the Sanders voter up and have someone young but not a Millennial young like Pete...

Sanders will have to take someone Black and it could be someone like the Lesibian Mayor of Chicago or Harris...

Cortez would be his pick if she was not limited by her age and please no IQ jokes because that is not a requirement to run for office...

Warren, and with that I am 65% sure.

This is how they will attempt to keep the Bro's on board.

Warren is the BERNARD destroyer!

Bro's will be tempted by the fact Joe is in his waning years, and Warren will continue the mantle of Bernard. The DNC is corrupt, but NOT stupid. They need the Bro's, and this will be their olive branch.
Warren will not be VP.

Biden will appoint her as the director of the CFPB.

You know its gonna be ****ing Hillary. Then Biden retires 1 year in due to dementia. Whalla!!!! President Hillary.

If theres one thing my side and the MAGA crowd agree on its that that evil woman will somehow end up as president

With less than a week, Biden goes from loser to winning SC, then everyone else jumping on his bandwagon all of a sudden? Tells me he's being propped up by the DNC.. And if anyone has any doubt of that......if he picks Hillary as his VP, then you know damn well it's true.

Then mysteriously Biden will graciously step aside, handing it over to her......and I'm wondering if he knows how incapable he is to withstand the rigors of office, healthwise. Tis whole race has instantly become as predictable as a swiss watch.

Bern? got screwed again, so no vp pick allowed

You know its gonna be ****ing Hillary. Then Biden retires 1 year in due to dementia. Whalla!!!! President Hillary.

If theres one thing my side and the MAGA crowd agree on its that that evil woman will somehow end up as president

well that's about the smartest thing I've seen you post yet.

If Biden is the nominee He should pick Bernie as his VP.

If Bernie is the nominee he should pick Biden as his VP.

That way they both get the others voters.

None of them will pick Hitlery.

She's toxic as hell and has baggage all over the place. If she were VP you can bet she'd try to be POTUS. None of them would put up with that.

Pluss he's a bitch and none of them like her stupid ass.

Forum List

Back