Voting Right Act is going DOWN

And used it and got away with it? Very few.
In the past. Dont you think printers are a bit better these days and only getting better? You think we should stick with the procedures from 40 years ago to fight 2022 criminals? Does that sound smart to you?

You don't have a voter registration card on you the county election board has it liar

You will need to show a valid and non-expired ID to vote in West Virginia.

Acceptable forms include:
  • voter registration card
  • WV driver's license or other WV ID issued by the DMV
  • driver's license issued by another state
  • US passport or passport card
  • Military ID card issued by the US government
  • US or WV government employee ID
  • Student ID
  • concealed carry permit
  • bank or debit card
  • utility bill or bank statement issued within 6 months of the date of the election
  • health insurance card
  • Medicare card
  • Social Security card
  • birth certificate
  • WV hunting or fishing license
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV TANF program ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card, or other current government document that shows your name

In the past. Dont you think printers are a bit better these days and only getting better? You think we should stick with the procedures from 40 years ago to fight 2022 criminals? Does that sound smart to you?

You have to prove these "criminals". Good luck.

You will need to show a valid and non-expired ID to vote in West Virginia.

Acceptable forms include:

• voter registration card
  • WV driver's license or other WV ID issued by the DMV
  • driver's license issued by another state
  • US passport or passport card
  • Military ID card issued by the US government
  • US or WV government employee ID
  • Student ID
  • concealed carry permit
  • bank or debit card
  • utility bill or bank statement issued within 6 months of the date of the election
  • health insurance card
  • Medicare card
  • Social Security card
  • birth certificate
  • WV hunting or fishing license
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV TANF program ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card, or other current government document that shows your name
You say you live in North Carolina not West Virginia

You just saw how constitutional minds work. Row sent back down to the states making it a state issue.

And then the GOP in Congress is lining up laws to take it back away from the states should they take the House/Senate in Nov

Youre under the impression that no one has ever made a counterfeit voter registration card? Is this your official position?
I'm under the impression that Trump's "they cheated!" excuse is utterly pathetic. And the stooges trying to prop it up, fools.

I'm under the impression that Trump's "they cheated!" excuse is utterly pathetic. And the stooges trying to prop it up, fools.
I dont know why you are bringing Trump into this. As for cheating, it happens in every single election. Dont you think we outa stay ahead of it by securing our elections?

You don't have a voter registration card on you the county election board has it liar. I live in North Carolina
When I lived in Massachusetts, when you register to vote, after they have vetted you, they send you a voters registration card.

Maine, did not send one.

Because you all have tried to claim it over and over and in case after case, there is nothing.
I dont know about this "you all" stuff, but i assure you i can find articles about voter fraud in every presidential election in the modern era.

If you say so.
So you've never claimed to be from North Carolina? You made the claim when I told you to get the fuck out of my state. You gave some bullshit story about your family having a county named after them . One of the oldest families in North Carolina or some bullshit lie like that.

I dont know about this "you all" stuff, but i assure you i can find articles about voter fraud in every presidential election in the modern era.

You can. No matter what, someone will try and cheat. It was noted that North Carolina doesn't have voters registration cards but the Republican party still tried to cheat.

So you've never claimed to be from North Carolina? You made the claim when I told you to get the fuck out of my state. You gave some bullshit story about your family having a county named after them . One of the oldest families in North Carolina or some bullshit lie like that.

No idea what you are rambling about.

Forum List

Back