school library doesnt want blm books in the school library

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

cant blame them. its black racist propaganda and lies. just like the nazi party.

cant blame them. its black racist propaganda and lies. just like the nazi party.
the Nazis loved a good book burning 🔥

Written by Zetta Elliott and illustrated by Noa Denmon, the book examines the feelings of a young black boy after a girl in his community is killed by police.

The book was recognized as a notable poetry book of 2021 by the National Council of Teachers of English and Denmon received a Caldecot Honor for her illustrations. The book is written for children ages 4 to 8, according to its publisher.

The parent was notified on Sept. 8 that a school Reconsideration Committee met to review the book and that it would remain in the school library.

How the heck is this BLM? What next? Book-burning in the village commons? Right-wingers are morphing into Nazis under our very eyes.

I didn't see trump tripping over his dick to do anything and neither did Obama.

yep blm and dems sure do.
They've learned that it's easier and more stealthful to simply crowd good books out of school libraries rather than ban them.

For every 100 volume set of Manga comic books they can remove five copies each of ten great works like Huckleberry Finn or Mockingbird.

When Gender Queer 2: Electric Boogaloo comes out they can order ten copies and toss three copies of Atlas Shrugged on the discarded books cart.

They've learned that it's easier and more stealthful to simply crowd good books out of school libraries rather than ban them.

For every 100 volume set of Manga comic books they can remove five copies each of ten great works like Huckleberry Finn or Mockingbird.

When Gender Queer 2: Electric Boogaloo comes out they can order ten copies and toss three copies of Atlas Shrugged on the discarded books cart.
i dont even go to libraries anymore i read my own books . they got so few books in them anymore anyway. and mostly outdated.

I also said neither did Obama. BLM and ANTIFA are very necessary tools for those in power on both sides the aisle.
not necessary for republicans at all. only dems who want votes and power. Trump does not belong with obama or biden. he tried to do something about the other to refused.

not necessary for republicans at all. only dems who want votes and power. Trump does not belong with obama or biden. he tried to do something about the other to refused.
Republicans benefit a great deal from agitators. they use them for their own benefit and to boost voters.

Republicans benefit a great deal from agitators. they use them for their own benefit and to boost voters.
What has BLM done lately besides sit dormant and wait for the rarest of all police-arresting-suspect scenarios to do something? Blacks are killed weekly yet nothing from BLM.

A lot of books might be "propaganda", should there only be books that have been proven to be 100% factual? Going to be a pretty sparse library.

Forum List

Back