Voting Right Act is going DOWN

Someone will always try and cheat.
...and someone will always try to kidnap kids. Whats your point? That we shouldnt do anything about it? Is that where you are headed with this odd position of yours??

...and someone will always try to kidnap kids. Whats your point? That we shouldnt do anything about it? Is that where you are headed with this odd position of yours??

I was asked why I gave the most grief to Republicans here. I explained that they are the ones that want to make me jump through additional hoops to vote after 40 years of voting.

I was asked why I gave the most grief to Republicans here. I explained that they are the ones that want to make me jump through additional hoops to vote after 40 years of voting.
Always dodging arent ya. You get nailed by your own comments, then you ignore the post that you quoted and post something that doesnt address it at all. Just so you know, that is called "cowardice". If you actually had real positions that were thought out, you wouldnt find yourself in these situations.

Always dodging arent ya. You get nailed by your own comments, then you ignore the post that you quoted and post something that doesnt address it at all. Just so you know, that is called "cowardice". If you actually had real positions that were thought out, you wouldnt find yourself in these situations.

I've addressed it many times. It gets old answering the same question over and over. You have to prove there is a problem first.

Politicized Words Don't Belong in a Rational Language

Despite the elitists' mind control, there is good racism and there is bad racism. Making it automatically a derogative term is done by the fiat of the enemies of White people, even though the elitists are White themselves.
I haven't a clue what the fuck you attempt to say, but it sounds pretty fucking stupid!

You will need to show a valid and non-expired ID to vote in West Virginia.

Acceptable forms include:

• voter registration card
  • WV driver's license or other WV ID issued by the DMV
  • driver's license issued by another state
  • US passport or passport card
  • Military ID card issued by the US government
  • US or WV government employee ID
  • Student ID
  • concealed carry permit
  • bank or debit card
  • utility bill or bank statement issued within 6 months of the date of the election
  • health insurance card
  • Medicare card
  • Social Security card
  • birth certificate
  • WV hunting or fishing license
  • WV SNAP ID card
  • WV TANF program ID card
  • WV Medicaid ID card, or other current government document that shows your name

Bank or debit card?

Seriously?

You know you can buy those at the CVS, right?

Forum List

Back