Voting Right Act is going DOWN

This isn't about racism. It's about mandated gerrymandering. We need to eliminate gerrymandering, not force it.
None of your bothered to read the link did you? Or if you did you didn't understand the math. This is a State with 7 districts and is 1/4 black. Drawing the districts so that black voters are all in one district is gerrymandering for white people you dip shit.

Post #83 is mine. Make a valid argument. While you can buy a debit card at CVS it doesn't have your name on it does it? So how is that a valid point?

You don't know.

Okay well, this is how they get the sheeple into the pen

They don't have any idea they're being led to the slaughter

You don't know.

Okay well, this is how they get the sheeple into the pen

They don't have any idea they're being led to the slaughter

No, I don't know and it seems it can't be explained either so.......................

The constant gerrymandering of districts is just part of the corruption and fraud that is ingrained in our voting laws.

There are less obvious way to be racist pieces of shits but this is late stage conservatism. Death throws if you will.
You don't even see your own duplicity.

You, like others who lack the ability to reason, fail to see how the rights and needs of people are the same, regardless of race.

You buy into all the race-based bullshit, and cry like the baby you are when the bullshit gets undone.

I am enjoying your misery.

None of your bothered to read the link did you? Or if you did you didn't understand the math. This is a State with 7 districts and is 1/4 black. Drawing the districts so that black voters are all in one district is gerrymandering for white people you dip shit.
We read it. We just don't buy into the stupid fucking bullshit you're throwing around.

Who gives a fuck if the State is 1/4 black?

That does not give them the right to 1/4 of the representation as they see fit, separate and apart from those around them.

Why don't we just have separate sets of representation based on race based on percentages?. One for all Black people, and then one for all white people, and then one for all Asians, etc. etc.?

Once again, you assume that the rights and needs of people are different because of the color of their fucking skin.

It's because you're a dumb ass.

We read it. We just don't buy into the stupid fucking bullshit you're throwing around.

Who gives a fuck if the State is 1/4 black?
Racists obviously. I said as much.
That does not give them the right to 1/4 of the representation as they see fit, separate and apart from those around them.
The Voting Rights Act did just that since racist whites couldn't be trusted not to gerrymander away the voting power of black citizens.
Why don't we just have separate sets of representation based on race based on percentages?. One for all Black people, and then one for all white people, and then one for all Asians, etc. etc.?
Because Asians and Black voters tend to be closely aligned politically speaking. If you had read and understood the article you would of seen that voting habits break down along racial lines in that State between white and black voters.
Once again, you assume that the rights and needs of people are different because of the color of their fucking skin.
I don't assume it, I have history and voting data to support that conclusion.
It's because you're a dumb ass.
No, you're just an obvious racist piece of shit.

So you are agreeing with me, and calling me a dip shit? Nice.

Of course, it will, but any attempt to move us beyond the past will get the same result. There is a segment of politicians and the media who have no desire to see us as a nation in racial harmony
And those are the ones wanting to use race as an advantage yet gets mad when it's also used in judgment.

No not agreeing with you. The voting rights act is meant to protect against white racist gerrymandering.
Right. But, as you highlighted, the problem is the gerrymandering, regardless of why it's done. And, instead of addressing the problem, instead of getting rid of gerrymandering, the law in question actually requires gerrymandering - sets it in place permanently via law.

This is like so many efforts to combat racism. To address a history of racial privilege and preference, we pass laws that require policies of racial privilege and preference. It might be "fair", in the sense of doling out privilege equally, but it doesn't make for better government. Arguably, it makes it worse because it enshrines preferential policies in law.

Forum List

Back