Voting Right Act is going DOWN

Is it a fraud proof registration card that cant be duplicated? If not, that sounds like a terrible way to verify your identity.

Exhibit A.

It's worked for over 40 years and no one can show where it's ever been a problem.

I'm pretty sure I have no monetary gain here nor am I seeking votes.
The dem politicians and their media wing use racism for votes and monetary gains. Poverty pimps like Jesse Jackson and BLM get monetary gains. The sheep are the leftist who fall for it and vote accordingly

Exhibit A.

It's worked for over 40 years and no one can show where it's ever been a problem.
Your registration card? I live in North Carolina I don't have to show a voters registration card because the county board of elections has those so your full of shit.

Exhibit A.

Youre under the impression that no one has ever made a counterfeit voter registration card? Is this your official position?

Your registration card? I live in North Carolina I don't have to show a voters registration card because the county board of elections has those so your full of shit.

I really don't care what you do. See how easy that is?

No depends Jo has a full load. Can those law pass constitutional merit? Under the view of constitutional minded justices?

And in your world a constitutional minded justices is one that agrees with your world view 100% of the time.

Your full of shit dude County board of elections keep the voters regerstrayion cards you don't. You have to file you current address so you can't vote in the correct district. It stops illegal voting.

LOL, I have my card. Not all states work the same way. Yes, I have to register in the voting district I live in.

I go in, tell them my name, show my card, they look it up and I vote.

Forum List

Back