Voter registration surges in Georgia ahead of 2020 elections

I live in Georgia...other than Apelanta,Savannah,Augusta, and Athens...its a red state...sorry for the OP who wants to believe this fantasy its gonna turn blue.

It may not be a fantasy.
Illinois is also predominately "Red", except for Chicago.....which for all intents and purposes, runs Illinois.

I see Georgia about to go the way of Illinois. With Atlanta running Georgia for all intents and purposes, from a legislative perspective anyway.

I can point out several posts addressed to me in the last couple days which cross that line repeatedly.

Two wrongs do not make a Right.
You cannot control others, only yourself.
Just as I cannot stop you from insulting others. Your choice.

But the admins did say it needed to be toned down. And I agree.
And I am trying to make sure I do so myself.

If they are being automatically enrolled what are the odds many of them are actually going to go out and vote? IIRC not that many people Terry McAuliffe restored voting privileges to in Virginia actually voted.

Democrats don't need people to show up in order to vote...

Many of the new voters are racial minorities or under age 30

Black voter turnout fell in 2016 US election

Also, the under 30 voter turnout is the lowest of all age groups.

voter-age.png

Voting in America: A Look at the 2016 Presidential Election

Overconfidence that Hillary was going to win was a chief factor in why Trump won.

Assume. Nothing.

Yep, I'm sure the illegals will promise not to vote.
You far rightwing idiots keep spewing the same nonsense, but yet and still can't provide ONE iota of evidence that this has happened.

Remember, first thing tRump did was open an investigation into illegal voting, then shortly closed that "investigation"...quietly though.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Yet your post indicates those going through the DMV are automatically registered voters, what would you like to suggest now, illegals don't drive or don't have a license?
Post the snippet that indicates, to you, that all who go through the DMV are automatically registered to vote.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can point out several posts addressed to me in the last couple days which cross that line repeatedly.

Two wrongs do not make a Right.
You cannot control others, only yourself.
Just as I cannot stop you from insulting others. Your choice.

But the admins did say it needed to be toned down. And I agree.
And I am trying to make sure I do so myself.
Point taken. Thank you.

The Party Of Filth And Foreigners needs all the uninformed ignorant filth they can find...it’s what has kept the Party relevant.

And if they get that (and they are) and win control over the nation......does it really matter anymore "how" they did it?

what I'm saying is they didn't just "do it".....they were allowed to. They had nearly ZERO opposition for about 80 years.

So IMO, we should blame ourselves just as much as we blame "them".

All that is required for evil men to prevail, is for "good" men to do nothing.

I live in Georgia...other than Apelanta,Savannah,Augusta, and Athens...its a red state...sorry for the OP who wants to believe this fantasy its gonna turn blue.

It may not be a fantasy.
Illinois is also predominately "Red", except for Chicago.....which for all intents and purposes, runs Illinois.

I see Georgia about to go the way of Illinois. With Atlanta running Georgia for all intents and purposes, from a legislative perspective anyway.
From legislative point yes but its really just the CORE of Atlanta that's blue...the suburbs are at times bright red at times light red but Georgia is a large state and VERY conservative even in smaller to mid size cities,not towns but cities. I have vowed to leave the state if some leftist gets elected governor here...and we will. I don't particularly love Georgia anyways.

Voter registration surges in Georgia ahead of 2020 elections
AJC CONTINUING COVERAGE: VOTER REGISTRATION 2 hours ago
By Mark Niesse, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

New voters have registered in droves in Georgia since last year’s midterms, expanding the electorate ahead of the 2020 presidential election year when the state is expected to be a key political battleground.

More than 352,000 people signed up to vote in the past 11 months,
the vast majority of them automatically registering when they obtain a driver’s license, according to data from the secretary of state’s office. The influx has boosted Georgia’s voter rolls to a record high of nearly 7.4 million.

Many of the new voters are racial minorities or under age 30, both groups that are more likely to support Democrats than Republicans, according to a Pew Research Center poll.

About 47% of the new voters who identified their race are minorities and 45% are age 30 or younger, according to an analysis by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution of a list of voters registered from Nov. 6 to Aug. 12. By comparison, 40% of all Georgia voters are minorities and 14% are age 30 or younger. The voter list was obtained from the secretary of state’s office and provided to the AJC by Fair Fight PAC, a political action committee that supports Democratic parties nationwide.

more...

www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/voter-registration-surges-georgia-ahead-2020-elections/NVKOTit4KEtsTHoXtd6ddN/

I believe Georgia is gonna flip to a Blue state, thanks to Stacy Abrams, and once that happens, it's a wrap...for the GOP that is.

Good News...

Florida looks like they are going to court because the Governor is trying every dirty trick in the book to stop implementing the Florida Constitution which was changed last year. This should make Florida comfortably blue.

From legislative point yes but its really just the CORE of Atlanta that's blue...the suburbs are at times bright red at times light red but Georgia is a large state and VERY conservative even in smaller to mid size cities,not towns but cities. I have vowed to leave the state if some leftist gets elected governor here...and we will. I don't particularly love Georgia anyways.

If what you say is true, then a LOT (and I mean a WHOLE LOT) of whites must have voted for Stacey Abraham (or whatever her name) for Governor. I think too many whites are masochists.
The places to run are getting harder to find.

It's hilarious that the pseudocons invent five million imaginary illegal voters and yet not a single one of those five million were caught! Those Mexicans must be GENIUSES! Why you couldn't get to a polling booth, what with all those darkies in the way!

And yet we know for a FACT that the Republicans cheated in North Carolina. So badly that the Republican candidate had to quit and a whole new election held with new candidates.

Then the pseudocons have the unmitigated gall to make claims about Democratic cheating based on their FANTASY, while completely ignoring who the real cheaters are.

Simply amazing.

How DO they stand the stench of their own hypocrisy?

Here's the thing, that's old news. Moreover, Republicans have increasingly been winning by smaller and smaller margins. Lastly, with the COLOSSAL cheating that took place the last time, they STILL barely eeked out a win.

Bottom line, GOP wins are in the past bub. I can't WAIT for 2020!

If what you say is true, then a LOT (and I mean a WHOLE LOT) of whites must have voted for Stacey Abraham (or whatever her name)
The places to run are getting harder to find.
Oh absolutely. That and when a black runs here ALL the blacks come out and vote...those that don't normally vote in an election do so when a black candidate is running for big office.Yes they are. Western NC and Eastern TN is still nice...West Virginia is beautiful but because of their vaccine laws I won't move there. Would love to. White Americans are gonna get pushed into a small area eventually and will either sit there and be destroyed or they will fight back but by then there is zero chance of politically winning anything.

Here's the thing, that's old news. Moreover, Republicans have increasingly been winning by smaller and smaller margins. Lastly, with the COLOSSAL cheating that took place the last time, they STILL barely eeked out a win.

Bottom line, GOP wins are in the past bub. I can't WAIT for 2020!

As I said when a negro candidate is running for big office in the south all the negro's come out and vote...even the ones who don't normally vote. It won't be close in 2020 for President or Senator. But hey believe what you want. Either way I know its coming sooner than later it just won't happen in 2020 but when it does whites will flee and let the trash destroy the state even more. Good riddance. Fight or Flee is what needs to happen.

Oh absolutely. That and when a black runs here ALL the blacks come out and vote...those that don't normally vote in an election do so when a black candidate is running for big office.Yes they are. Western NC and Eastern TN is still nice...West Virginia is beautiful but because of their vaccine laws I won't move there. Would love to. White Americans are gonna get pushed into a small area eventually and will either sit there and be destroyed or they will fight back but by then there is zero chance of politically winning anything.

By the time they are pushed into a corner and faced with an unacceptable reality, it'll be too late.
There has been no opposition for about 80 years and the opposition is now getting too old and soon to be too small a majority.

There was a time when ALL the opposition had to do was get out and vote to keep evil from gaining ground....and they refused. Too lazy. Too comfortable. Overconfident.

Some remain optimistic and see an improving future. I don't see it based on the trajectory for the last 80 years.

It may not be a fantasy.

Well then I suggest you start packing your things soy boy. You're going to be moving soon.

Forum List

Back