Voter registration surges in Georgia ahead of 2020 elections

I live in Georgia...other than Apelanta,Savannah,Augusta, and Athens...its a red state...sorry for the OP who wants to believe this fantasy its gonna turn blue.

Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs could very well turn Georgia into a swing state. That is likely what it could be starting in 2020.

So where is the alteration?
It is in the quotes still. That I snapshotted and uploaded.

No, it is not.

THERE IS NO QUOTE THERE THAT WAS ALTERED.

Why are making things up?
What is your motivation?

If a moderator agreed to delete a post of mine based on your claim then BOTH of you are guilty and wrong.

Last edited:
Here's the thing, that's old news. Moreover, Republicans have increasingly been winning by smaller and smaller margins. Lastly, with the COLOSSAL cheating that took place the last time, they STILL barely eeked out a win.
Bottom line, GOP wins are in the past bub. I can't WAIT for 2020!

"Colossal cheating"? You have absolutely ZERO proof for the claims you make.

In fact, all you are doing here is spewing your hatred.
The guy that was running for governor, just happened to be the guy that was in charge of the voter count and just happened to purge hundreds of thousands of voters from the rolls.

But you go on believing that everything was on the up and up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yep, I'm sure the illegals will promise not to vote.
You far rightwing idiots keep spewing the same nonsense, but yet and still can't provide ONE iota of evidence that this has happened.

Remember, first thing tRump did was open an investigation into illegal voting, then shortly closed that "investigation"...quietly though.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Yeah, far right people spew nonsense constantly. Like that whole MAGA country in Chicago at 2 AM in a snow storm.... Stupid right-wingers spewing nonsense..... right?

The guy that was running for governor, just happened to be the guy that was in charge of the voter count and just happened to purge hundreds of thousands of voters from the rolls.
But you go on believing that everything was on the up and up.

I try not to believe arbitrary information.
Do you have any evidence that this actually occurred? was he indicted on fraud charges?

Or, like people on the other side, are you just assuming he cheated because it fits your beliefs?

If he cheated, I would be the first to condemn it. (well, maybe the second, but I would)

Honest question - Are you sure you might not be believing things just because you want to?

So where is the alteration?
It is in the quotes still. That I snapshotted and uploaded.

No, it is not.

THERE IS NO QUOTE THERE THAT WAS ALTERED.

Why are making things up?
What is your motivation?
Your post was removed but it was already quoted by "Dumbass" before it was removed so that snapshot shows the alteration you made to his post when you quoted it once IT quoted you even though your post is removed. A slight of hand or are you just dense? You wanted the proof I gave it to you.

I believe Georgia is gonna flip to a Blue state, thanks to Stacy Abrams, and once that happens, it's a wrap...for the GOP that is.
You wouldn't want that! After all, Georgia is a Deplorable state full of those idiot Trumpbots! Funny how quickly the DNC will gladly take them aboard as good, solid, intelligent voters if they vote blue. You may be very premature in your assumptions that minorities all vote left, but it doesn't surprise me that you'd gladly accept a one-party system. Then the Democrats won't need run in any elections at all anymore, just tell us who our next King will be?
Oh, back to England we go, Tra La . . . .
The suburbs are a different matter. They are trending towards Democrats.
Not in MY suburbs!
We need balance because the Republican Party has become a far right wing extremist party.
How do you get "balance" when the DNC became a radicalized, fanatical, extreme Leftwing party first? Ever consider that the GOP is simply balancing THAT?
The Republican Party needs to be destroyed until it moves back to center right as it was under Ronald Reagan.
Good luck with that. This will happen the same day that the DNC moves back to the way it was under JFK.

Your post was removed but it was already quoted by "Dumbass" before it was removed so that snapshot shows the alteration you made to his post when you quoted it once IT quoted you even though your post is removed. A slight of hand or are you just dense? You wanted the proof I gave it to you.

Hmmmmm..

Do you know what the word "ALTERATION" means ?

The "Alteration" of someones post means you quoted them, but changed what they said, literally.

I think you mean something else. But you are having a terribly hard time articulating it.

Still, you are wrong.

Maybe you are talking about the announcement I referenced?
Here it is....Read it for yourself. It was posted yesterday at around 10:00pm
USMB is STILL a Discussion Forum...

and again, it seems you have tricked yourself into believing you are a "good" Christian. You are not by virtue of your need to continue unnecessarily insulting people.
Jesus taught love. Not hared and anger.

How many times did Donald Duck register this time?
Doesn't matter. Donald Duck doesn't VOTE. Registration fraud and voter fraud are not the same thing.
Doesn't matter to you because both of them are practiced by Democrats.

No, it really doesn’t matter. 1. Donald Duck’s registration would likely be flagged at the registrars office 2. If it slipped through, Donald Duck doesn’t vote.

Georgia trying to pull voter fraud. Must investigate before the elections in 2020.
Check this out because their game is still on and every citizen is going to have to demand that their legislators put in something to insure elections are not stolen from the people like California has suffered for many years now. The Brennan Center for Justice at New York University Law School claims to be a non-partisan law and public policy institute but they are pushing liberal and progressive anti policies.

There would be nothing wrong with listing "Non-Citizen" on these drivers licenses that are issued by states but leftist do not want that as they claim it is like being marked. Hell if they ain't a citizen they ain't a citizen. It is that simple but you have these people who work to convoluted crap to push their agendas and policies for world dominance using their NGO's.

Automatic Voter Registration and Modernization in the States

Automatic voter registration is gaining traction quickly in the states. Since March 2015, fifteen states plus the District of Columbia have authorized the policy, which is now the gold standard of modernized registration. The reform builds on top of other modernizing reforms that brings voter registration to the 21st Century—which are increasingly commonplace across the country.

Already, 49 states and the District of Columbia—without fanfare or partisan wrangling—have moved forward with important elements of voter registration modernization. The important tenets of a modern registration system include electronic registration at DMVs, online registration, Election Day registration, portability, and preregistration. In addition to states that have already implemented these reforms, many legislatures have seen bills introduced to modernize their voter registration infrastructure. See here for voting bills under consideration across the country.

Hmmmmm..

Do you know what the word "ALTERATION" means ?

The "Alteration" of someones post means you quoted them, but changed what they said, literally.

I think you mean something else. But you are having a terribly hard time articulating it.

Still, you are wrong.

Maybe you are talking about the announcement I referenced?
Here it is....Read it for yourself. It was posted yesterday at around 10:00pm
USMB is STILL a Discussion Forum...

and again, it seems you have tricked yourself into believing you are a "good" Christian. You are not by virtue of your need to continue unnecessarily insulting people.
Jesus taught love. Not hared and anger.
You desired to see proof of what you did on this thread in that altered quote you made. I supplied it. End of story. You could have asked in private but you chose not to. Now if you desire to take this discussion further I suggest you create another thread to do that. I would have considered it an honest mistake but the way you wrote it in his quote was obviously not an honest mistake.

You desired to see proof of what you did on this thread in that altered quote you made. I supplied it. End of story. You could have asked in private but you chose not to. Now if you desire to take this discussion further I suggest you create another thread to do that. I would have considered it an honest mistake but the way you wrote it in his quote was obviously not an honest mistake.

Anyone reading this thread can see you are off your rocker.
What you are is a coward. A mistaken coward. You make false accusations, that you refuse to validate but instead just keep making fraudulent statements.
The snapshots you posted do NOT show any ALTERATION of any kind by me.
And, you refuse to be specific.....what was altered EXACTLY ? In all these posts you refuse to be specific.
Your evasiveness is all a smart person needs to see.

If I "ALTERED" anyone's post I would either admit I did it...or apologize for the error. I see neither.

What you are doing here is providing evidence for all to see that you are not an honest person.
The irony is you claiming ME to be deceptive.

It would be interesting to know which moderator you got to delete my post.
Can the moderator or admin who deleted the post at Rod's request please point out my mistake?
I'm really curious at this point.

Last edited:
Voter registration surges in Georgia ahead of 2020 elections
AJC CONTINUING COVERAGE: VOTER REGISTRATION 2 hours ago
By Mark Niesse, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

New voters have registered in droves in Georgia since last year’s midterms, expanding the electorate ahead of the 2020 presidential election year when the state is expected to be a key political battleground.

More than 352,000 people signed up to vote in the past 11 months,
the vast majority of them automatically registering when they obtain a driver’s license, according to data from the secretary of state’s office. The influx has boosted Georgia’s voter rolls to a record high of nearly 7.4 million.

Many of the new voters are racial minorities or under age 30, both groups that are more likely to support Democrats than Republicans, according to a Pew Research Center poll.

About 47% of the new voters who identified their race are minorities and 45% are age 30 or younger, according to an analysis by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution of a list of voters registered from Nov. 6 to Aug. 12. By comparison, 40% of all Georgia voters are minorities and 14% are age 30 or younger. The voter list was obtained from the secretary of state’s office and provided to the AJC by Fair Fight PAC, a political action committee that supports Democratic parties nationwide.

more...

www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/voter-registration-surges-georgia-ahead-2020-elections/NVKOTit4KEtsTHoXtd6ddN/

I believe Georgia is gonna flip to a Blue state, thanks to Stacy Abrams, and once that happens, it's a wrap...for the GOP that is.

The Party Of Filth And Foreigners needs all the uninformed ignorant filth they can find...it’s what has kept the Party relevant.
And this is a classic example of the Right's attitude towards non- Republican white males.

Yep, I'm sure the illegals will promise not to vote.
You far rightwing idiots keep spewing the same nonsense, but yet and still can't provide ONE iota of evidence that this has happened.

Remember, first thing tRump did was open an investigation into illegal voting, then shortly closed that "investigation"...quietly though.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Yeah, far right people spew nonsense constantly. Like that whole MAGA country in Chicago at 2 AM in a snow storm.... Stupid right-wingers spewing nonsense..... right?
What the heck does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Forum List

Back