Voter registration surges in Georgia ahead of 2020 elections

Automatic registration for voting if one gets a drivers license in Georgia? Illegal aliens and non citizens also get drivers licenses in Georgia.
They are not automatically registered to vote.

Dumbass.
Yes they are, "Dumbass".

Can you folks at least try not to beat each other to the bottom of the barrel?
You have very little credibility with your altered quote bs. I don't care for hypocrite nor fakes.

I live in Georgia...other than Apelanta,Savannah,Augusta, and Athens...its a red state...sorry for the OP who wants to believe this fantasy its gonna turn blue.
Here's the thing, that's old news. Moreover, Republicans have increasingly been winning by smaller and smaller margins. Lastly, with the COLOSSAL cheating that took place the last time, they STILL barely eeked out a win.

Bottom line, GOP wins are in the past bub. I can't WAIT for 2020!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
As I said when a negro candidate is running for big office in the south all the negro's come out and vote...even the ones who don't normally vote. It won't be close in 2020 for President or Senator. But hey believe what you want. Either way I know its coming sooner than later it just won't happen in 2020 but when it does whites will flee and let the trash destroy the state even more. Good riddance. Fight or Flee is what needs to happen.
What do you and your ilk think you're running from?

Yep, I'm sure the illegals will promise not to vote.
You far rightwing idiots keep spewing the same nonsense, but yet and still can't provide ONE iota of evidence that this has happened.

Remember, first thing tRump did was open an investigation into illegal voting, then shortly closed that "investigation"...quietly though.

Yet your post indicates those going through the DMV are automatically registered voters, what would you like to suggest now, illegals don't drive or don't have a license?
Post the snippet that indicates, to you, that all who go through the DMV are automatically registered to vote.

Guess you could have read the OP.

"the vast majority of them automatically registering when they obtain a driver’s license, according to data from the secretary of state’s office."

Here's the thing, that's old news. Moreover, Republicans have increasingly been winning by smaller and smaller margins. Lastly, with the COLOSSAL cheating that took place the last time, they STILL barely eeked out a win.

Here's the other thing,,,,,the one that really matters.
Name the Blue areas where society has improved rather than declined. SanFrancisco? LosAngeles? Chicago? Baltimore? St.louis? Detroit?

People are fleeing Blue areas BECAUSE of Blue policies. And to illustrate their ignorance, many vote for the EXACT SAME policies in the new places they land in.
I mean seriously, can you be any more ignorant than that?

If your only goal in life is to see "whitely" fall,....with no regard to the negative effect on your life that will bring, then you will get exactly what you deserve.
In fact, it could be why so many blacks are still on welfare and in ghettos today.
They're too fixated on "whitey" to think straight.
Intelligent blacks see opportunity and have made fortunes and are living large.

Last edited:
Oh absolutely. That and when a black runs here ALL the blacks come out and vote...those that don't normally vote in an election do so when a black candidate is running for big office.Yes they are. Western NC and Eastern TN is still nice...West Virginia is beautiful but because of their vaccine laws I won't move there. Would love to. White Americans are gonna get pushed into a small area eventually and will either sit there and be destroyed or they will fight back but by then there is zero chance of politically winning anything.

By the time they are pushed into a corner and faced with an unacceptable reality, it'll be too late.
There has been no opposition for about 80 years and the opposition is now getting too old and soon to be too small a majority.

There was a time when ALL the opposition had to do was get out and vote to keep evil from gaining ground....and they refused. Too lazy. Too comfortable. Overconfident.

Some remain optimistic and see an improving future. I don't see it based on the trajectory for the last 80 years.
Maybe..but remember it only takes 3% of a population to force a revolution...even if we don't have the 3% how many Vietcong etc chased the US military out of Vietnam? How many Freedom Fighters in Iraq chased them out? How many Taliban in Afghanistan not only against the US but also the USSR. Hit and run,hit and run. In a guerilla war its the accountants who eventually give up not the politicians.
I live in Georgia...other than Apelanta,Savannah,Augusta, and Athens...its a red state...sorry for the OP who wants to believe this fantasy its gonna turn blue.

It may not be a fantasy.
Illinois is also predominately "Red", except for Chicago.....which for all intents and purposes, runs Illinois.

I see Georgia about to go the way of Illinois. With Atlanta running Georgia for all intents and purposes, from a legislative perspective anyway.
From legislative point yes but its really just the CORE of Atlanta that's blue...the suburbs are at times bright red at times light red but Georgia is a large state and VERY conservative even in smaller to mid size cities,not towns but cities. I have vowed to leave the state if some leftist gets elected governor here...and we will. I don't particularly love Georgia anyways.
Well then I suggest you start packing your things soy boy. You're going to be moving soon.

Why am I not surprised a negro wants to enjoy another welfare state...talk about a walking talking stereotype playing out right there...

From legislative point yes but its really just the CORE of Atlanta that's blue...the suburbs are at times bright red at times light red but Georgia is a large state and VERY conservative even in smaller to mid size cities,not towns but cities. I have vowed to leave the state if some leftist gets elected governor here...and we will. I don't particularly love Georgia anyways.

If what you say is true, then a LOT (and I mean a WHOLE LOT) of whites must have voted for Stacey Abraham (or whatever her name)
The places to run are getting harder to find.
Oh absolutely. That and when a black runs here ALL the blacks come out and vote...those that don't normally vote in an election do so when a black candidate is running for big office.Yes they are. Western NC and Eastern TN is still nice...West Virginia is beautiful but because of their vaccine laws I won't move there. Would love to. White Americans are gonna get pushed into a small area eventually and will either sit there and be destroyed or they will fight back but by then there is zero chance of politically winning anything.
Rumor has it that many blacks, and white northerners are increasingly moving to states like Tennessee and the Carolinas.

In time they'll be blue or battleground states.

This will occur in my lifetime and I look forward to it.

If what you say is true, then a LOT (and I mean a WHOLE LOT) of whites must have voted for Stacey Abraham (or whatever her name)
The places to run are getting harder to find.
Rumor has it that many blacks, and white northerners are increasingly moving to states like Tennessee and the Carolinas.

In time they'll be blue or battleground states.

This will occur in my lifetime and I look forward to it.

North Carolina has ALWAYS been a battleground state just like Florida. Nothing new there...North Carolina has more blue cities than Georgia and yet went red in 2016 by a comfortable margin.

You far rightwing idiots keep spewing the same nonsense, but yet and still can't provide ONE iota of evidence that this has happened.

Remember, first thing tRump did was open an investigation into illegal voting, then shortly closed that "investigation"...quietly though.

Yet your post indicates those going through the DMV are automatically registered voters, what would you like to suggest now, illegals don't drive or don't have a license?
Post the snippet that indicates, to you, that all who go through the DMV are automatically registered to vote.

"the vast majority of them automatically registering when they obtain a driver’s license, according to data from the secretary of state’s office."
What you stated previously is not what's stated in this quote.

You are a liar.

So what? Is the left suggesting some sort of political conspiracy? Donations to the Trump campaign surge throughout the U.S.

Georgia Illegal alien driver’s license/ID reform is past due
While it is illegal for non-citizens to vote in elections in Georgia, state law considers the driver’s licenses and ID Cards we are granting to them to be “proper ID” at our polls.

What you stated previously is not what's stated in this quote.

You are a liar.

So which part is incorrect "illegals promise not to vote", or they are "automatically registered"? Dumbass.

"Colossal cheating"? You have absolutely ZERO proof for the claims you make.

In fact, all you are doing here is spewing your hatred.
The truth is, neither side is 100% right or wrong.
Falling firmly on one side with no flexibility to see possible merit in conflicting points of view is not the path to balance.

Last edited:
Many of the new voters are racial minorities or under age 30

Black voter turnout fell in 2016 US election

Also, the under 30 voter turnout is the lowest of all age groups.

voter-age.png

Voting in America: A Look at the 2016 Presidential Election

Both are contributors to error in polling. Young people are also more likely to answer calls from people they don't know (i.e. pollsters), and also collectively over-report their intention to vote.

You have very little credibility with your altered quote bs. I don't care for hypocrite nor fakes.

What "altered Quote" ?
I don't alter people's quotes.

Can't back up your claim?

You claim to be a "Christian"....but bearing false witness is not Christian
You can fool yourself and others on Earth, but you cannot fool those who will judge you.

Last edited:

What "altered Quote" ?

Can't back up your claim?
If you wish. See the thing is I don't have a problem asking for an altered quote to be removed (which yours was even though it remain in The "Dumbass" quote). Certainly you would have received a notice that it was removed as that is the way the system works.

I do not care for liars either but that does come generally with hypocrites or fakes. Just like I do not care for frauds, fakes, foreigners and illegal aliens voting in this countries elections.

What "altered Quote" ?

Do you kick pupies? Is that why you are angry with me?

BH.PNG

I believe Georgia is gonna flip to a Blue state, thanks to Stacy Abrams, and once that happens, it's a wrap...for the GOP that is.

You wouldn't want that! After all, Georgia is a Deplorable state full of those idiot Trumpbots! Funny how quickly the DNC will gladly take them aboard as good, solid, intelligent voters if they vote blue. You may be very premature in your assumptions that minorities all vote left, but it doesn't surprise me that you'd gladly accept a one-party system. Then the Democrats won't need run in any elections at all anymore, just tell us who our next King will be?

Oh, back to England we go, Tra La . . . .

The suburbs are a different matter. They are trending towards Democrats. We need balance because the Republican Party has become a far right wing extremist party. The Republican Party needs to be destroyed until it moves back to center right as it was under Ronald Reagan.

Forum List

Back